2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Who will win the ALCS 2012?

the _ _ _ _ _ _ _...Tongue out

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Eight votes so far for NYY? You've got to be kidding.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Who will win the ALCS 2012?":
    the _ _ _ _ _ _ _... Posted by jete02fan
    The Red Sox's? What? I can't think of any other team that fits those spaces Jete.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

The red sox of course

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Red Sox.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

It's a tad early for predictions...

As it stands today the Yanks & Rays (due to starting pitching) have a leg up...Once the Sox address thier needs they'll be right back in the conversation.

What I can predict with certainty, is that it won't be the Jays or the Orioles...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

The only vote for the Tigers so far is mine. Nice mix of vets and younger players. With Verlander they have the ace of MLB. I think they get it done. Find it amazing that there are so many "delusional" Red Sox votes on this poll. On the other hand Pollyanish thinking abounds.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Tigers have done ZERO to ad to their potential for making the show. They lack one solid 25+ homer gold glove fielder and another #2-3 starter. Fister ideally is your number 3.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Who will win the ALCS 2012?:
    In response to "Re: Who will win the ALCS 2012?": The Red Sox's? What? I can't think of any other team that fits those spaces Jete.
    Posted by TheExaminer
    LOL..c'mon E, dig deep...you can do it..Wink

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

the _ _ _ _ _ _ _...
    Posted by jete02fan

The Indians?
    Really Jete?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

As a Red Sox fan here, we should all root for the Sox to win it all.  If not, then you are not a truely Red Sox fan!!!

Whoever voted for the Yankees at the same time there were few votes that came from the Red Sox fans.   That is a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Sox

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

As a Red Sox fan here, we should all root for the Sox to win it all.  If not, then you are not a truely Red Sox fan!!! Whoever voted for the Yankees at the same time there were few votes that came from the Red Sox fans.   That is a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Sox
    Posted by GoUconn13

How old are you?? This is a question asking which team will win the ALCS not which you like.  And I doubt a Sox fans voted for Yankees.  So what even if they did.  EVen though I'm a die-hard RS fan, I accept the reality that there are teams that have better chance at winning playoff than RS. And my vote went to the Angels.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

How old are you you too when you ask a stupid question?  

And if you ask that same question last year, you would voted against the Sox.   I dont think you re a die harded fan!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

How old are you you too when you ask a stupid question?   And if you ask that same question last year, you would voted against the Sox.   I dont think you re a die harded fan!!!
    Posted by GoUconn13

Well... you answered to the stupid question... And when you have 40 votes, I don't think I asked a stupid question. I would like you to think before speaking.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Who will win the ALCS 2012? : The Indians? Really Jete?
    Posted by mrmojo1120
    Yell Tongue out

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

It's a tad early for predictions... As it stands today the Yanks & Rays (due to starting pitching) have a leg up...Once the Sox address thier needs they'll be right back in the conversation. What I can predict with certainty, is that it won't be the Jays or the Orioles...
    Posted by Beantowne
    Pitching is the answer to this question,so my guess is the Angels would be the right answer considering their top 3 starters are Wilson,Weaver and Santana. However it's possible that darkhorse could come out of nowheres...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In Response to Re: Who will win the ALCS 2012? : Pitching is the answer to this question,so my guess is the Angels would be the right answer considering their top 3 starters are Wilson,Weaver and Santana. However it's possible that darkhorse could come out of nowheres...
    Posted by sportsbozo1

I would count Dan Haren among the Angels' top three starters.

Haren, Jered Weaver and C.J. Wilson ranked among the top five American League starters in WAR* last season.

* Wins Above Replacement as reported at FanGraphs

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

It's a tad early for predictions..

Theoretically, can it ever be too early for predictions?  It might be a tad early for accurate predictions, but not early for predictions.  Being able to account for the unknowns is one of life's true skills.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 68fbrd. Show 68fbrd's posts

2012 AL East FINAL Standings:

1) Tampa Bay

2) New York Stinkees

3) Toronto Blyue Jays

4) 'Sox

5) Dan Dukester's Orioles

You heard it here FIRST!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Who will win the ALCS 2012? : How old are you?? This is a question asking which team will win the ALCS not which you like.  And I doubt a Sox fans voted for Yankees.  So what even if they did.  EVen though I'm a die-hard RS fan, I accept the reality that there are teams that have better chance at winning playoff than RS. And my vote went to the Angels.
    Posted by seannybboi

Great. Another neutral fan. Just what a team board needs.  You NY boys love neutral fans on a Sox board.

FTR I think your poll just shows how many more Yankee fans there are here, since none of them are neutral. If the Yankees win the ALCS -- where is Colon, anyone keeping track of him and his "repairs"? lol -- and I'm still here next off-season, I will add "the Yankee fans were right" to my sig line until April. They should hope that Sabbathia and Colon both lose some weight since, apparently, pitchers can't be fat and win. And they both make Josh Beckett look like Allie McBeal. :)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

The Rays have done zero to improve their chances. They need a bat, and not a mini-bat but a 30 homer 100 ribbie bat. They can trade one starting pitcher for this, and perhaps they still will. Otherwise Tampa will not achieve what they did in 2011. In decline.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts