Who will you root for int he play-offs for 2012?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Who will you root for int he play-offs for 2012?

So many choices, so many indeed. Please though do not tell me "I only root for the Red Sox" as I think that makes you a suspect fan at best. If you love the Sox and love baseball you would be an odd one not to have another favorite. For me it is always the team that lays waste to the Yanks that I root for... the Mets maybe being the only other team I could never ever in a million years root for.

Yankees? Enough said.

Baltimore? I could, not my first choice but I still like Duquette and again it is all about beating New York.

Chicago White Sox? I don't care that they win but they do deserve a chance after holding first place against all odds for most of the season.

Detroit? I like them and have been rooting for them secondary for many years. However they really don't deserve a shot this year, they have been mediocre most of the season. I'd hate to see the White Sox lose out at the last moment.

Texas? Never cared much. Though I would welcome them to win after last years debacle. And if they did not win it again for another 25 years than fine by me.

Oakland?  More so because I respect the A's winning history since 1970 then anything to do with Beane or all those ex-Sox. I'd like to see them do it.

Washington Nat's? Yes this is the team I will cheer for over the rest of them.

The Reds and Giants are good ones to root for of course... but cannot stand the Cardinals or the Braves or the Dodgers.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.