Who Would Even Want To Manage The RedSox.....

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re: Who Would Even Want To Manage The RedSox.....

In Response to Re: Who Would Even Want To Manage The RedSox.....:
    [QUOTE]Sweet Caroline is only heard if you attend a game at Fenway. How many games do you attend per year. Sounds like a troll's talking points. How about Kate Smith, let's bash her too.
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

Everyone,s  A Troll, Except You 65 RIGHT.......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Would Even Want To Manage The RedSox..... : ooops!  I guess I did imply that didn't I?  Just meant a few stiffs.  Mainly Beckett & Lackey  !!!
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

I agree that if the Red Sox decide to replace the manager they also need to trade some of the current players.  I never thought that hiring a new manager was the solution to turning around this team.  Not sure who or if anyone will be traded but they should start with some of the pitchers, especially Beckett or Lackey.  It will be more difficult to trade Lackey since he is just returning from surgery. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Quite a few people would want the Red Sox managerial job. It's a marquee job.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Would Even Want To Manage The RedSox..... : I agree that if the Red Sox decide to replace the manager they also need to trade some of the current players.  I never thought that hiring a new manager was the solution to turning around this team.  Not sure who or if anyone will be traded but they should start with some of the pitchers, especially Beckett or Lackey.  It will be more difficult to trade Lackey since he is just returning from surgery. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

pay all of lackey's contract.  dump him!!!   :)

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Would Even Want To Manage The RedSox..... : maybe the SOX can trade that song for some other tune that's more apropro, like MONEY FOR NOTHING  by DIRE STRAITS.
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

LOL................

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]Trade Lackey and then bash Cherrington for doing so after Lackey rebounds next year.

I'll take that deal, then apologize if need be!  :)   JUST DO IT!!! /

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Would Even Want To Manage The RedSox..... : maybe the SOX can trade that song for some other tune that's more apropro, like MONEY FOR NOTHING  by DIRE STRAITS.
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

LOL :)  Funny!   "Money for nothin & your beer & chicken for free."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

ok ok....  I'll lose a bit of RS street cred here, but my dirty dog secret????

Yes!  I like the song!  I try to hate it, then I have a few beers at the game, & I'm singing like a pink hat.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]The Globe's Dirt Dogs section is despicable. Have they no shame?

Is there really a dirty dog section.  I don't get the Globe out here in Oregon.