Who would have replace Lucchino?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3952186. Show user_3952186's posts

Who would have replace Lucchino?

Let the nominations begin.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

Re: Who would have replace Lucchino?

In response to user_3952186's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Let the nominations begin.

[/QUOTE]

He's not going anywhere, so it would seem to be a waste of time to come up with "replacements" for a guy who will remain President & CEO of the team next year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3952186. Show user_3952186's posts

We can all dream can't we? And why not start a grass roots movement to at least get an evaluation of his performance more out in the public?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Dan Duquette

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3952186. Show user_3952186's posts

In response to Soxchemistry's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The ownership is untouchable. Larry serves at the pleasure of John Henry. Another stupid thread.

[/QUOTE]

I'm somewhat new to these discussions. Is this type of immature response typical to a question that merely seeks dialogue and conversation?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from eab2011. Show eab2011's posts

xxxxxx

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3952186. Show user_3952186's posts

In response to eab2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Curley, Larry or Moe.  Take your pick.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks - you just answered my question.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to eab2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Curley, Larry or Moe.  Take your pick.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks - you just answered my question.

[/QUOTE]

How about anybody not named Lucchino.  Pat Gillick might be a good choice.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The ownership is untouchable. Larry serves at the pleasure of John Henry. Another stupid thread.

[/QUOTE]

I'm somewhat new to these discussions. Is this type of immature response typical to a question that merely seeks dialogue and conversation?

[/QUOTE]

There are some here who cannot help but to be obnoxious. They sometimes have many names but are the same person, apparently. When they write junk like that they are best ignored since they are refractory to cure.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyLefty. Show JohnnyLefty's posts

Dan Duquette, or Andrew Friedman.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

to user 395,

yes sadly.

even moreso on the pats threads.

this board could be so much more if people offered their thopughts when they wished to and passed on threads they have nothing to add to, instead of taking out their emotional pain in atrtacking people in this community. it is a sad commetnary on U. S. culture.

but let's do our part to be human ot one another and share a little on sports and life.

ps thank you for your awesome question.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3952186. Show user_3952186's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

to user 395,

yes sadly.

even moreso on the pats threads.

this board could be so much more if people offered their thopughts when they wished to and passed on threads they have nothing to add to, instead of taking out their emotional pain in atrtacking people in this community. it is a sad commetnary on U. S. culture.

but let's do our part to be human ot one another and share a little on sports and life.

ps thank you for your awesome question.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I do like the Pat Gillick nomination. How about Joe Torre to replace Lucchino. Make a trade with commissioner's office?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Pat Sajak might be a candidate at this point

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to JohnnyLefty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dan Duquette, or Andrew Friedman.

[/QUOTE]

Why not Kinky Freidman?

Or better yet, how about Ulysses Everett McGill, Delmar O'Donnell, Pete Hogwollop and Tommy Johnson? My favorite brain trust.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to antibody's comment:

Why not Kinky Freidman?

Or better yet, how about Ulysses Everett McGill, Delmar O'Donnell, Pete Hogwollop and Tommy Johnson? My favorite brain trust.

Kinky Freidman

LOL antibody

a silly thread

seein how larry just signed an extension less than a month ago

but I can enjoy silly as much as anyone

how bout Jimmy McMillan

[/QUOTE]

I didn't know about this guy and had to look him up. Looks like a hoot. I love that he says he has trouble breathing without his gloves on and that it could be psychological. He'd be an excellent choice as a replacement for LL. At least then it couldn't be denied what a circus the Sox have become.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3952186. Show user_3952186's posts

Why is it that people immediately offer up people like Theo, Ben , Tito or BV when things go bad and not look at the individual in charge of baseball ops? If the Sox were a publicly traded corp, which they pretty much are. would you rate the CEO favorably as a shareholder?

If not, why are you not screaming for his replacement?

Sections
Shortcuts