Who Would Like to Join the Reverse Pivot Club?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Re: Who Would Like to Join the Reverse Pivot Club?

In Response to Re: Who Would Like to Join the Reverse Pivot Club?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Would Like to Join the Reverse Pivot Club? : Slip of the tongue?!! C'mon now, even a person with a pea sized brain such as yourself knows that there are 50 states.
    Posted by -TheBabe------------[/QUOTE]

You are so witty.  7 posts now.  How do you do it.  The next time you get banned, come find us again.  We will be the folks talking baseball and making sense.  You will be the jerk getting banned before double digit posts again.  Nice life you have fashioned for yourself.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thirtysomething. Show thirtysomething's posts

Interesting slip, Babe...

It works if he says "47 states, one left to go, not counting Hawaii and Alaska", but he did clearly say "fifty....seven(?) states, one left to go".

Am glad I don't have every word recorded and dissected!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Would Like to Join the Reverse Pivot Club? : Considering Obama was the Editor-In-Chief of the Harvard Law Review while at Harvard Law School (And he didn't even have some good ol' boy Daddy to sneak him in, unlike his predecessor), and considering you think that   states comment wasn't a slip of the tongue; says more about you than anything else. And quite frankly, I didn't need this info to know how clueless you truly are.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

I guess they don't give you a states test prior to selecting the editor.  LOL.  The most common slip when it comes to states is confusing it with 52 cards in a deck.  Then you add the fact that Alaska and Hawaii were the last two to join the union and the mind can play tricks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Michelle Bachman leaves all other candidates in the dust when it comes to making mental mistakes in regards to history or geography.  She and Sarah Palin are enough to keep Leno and Letterman's monologue going strong for years.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from -TheBabe------------. Show -TheBabe------------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Would Like to Join the Reverse Pivot Club? : I guess they don't give you a states test prior to selecting the editor.  LOL.  The most common slip when it comes to states is confusing it with 52 cards in a deck.  Then you add the fact that Alaska and Hawaii were the last two to join the union and the mind can play tricks.

Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

The mind can play tricks? LOL.

So your feeble mind confuses how many STATES there are with how many CARDS are in a deck. Even my 4 yr old niece knows the difference, sorry to hear about your misfortune. But, after all, you are from joisey.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Would Like to Join the Reverse Pivot Club? : LOL...you truly are clueless. I wasn't banned, I just sign up with a new one every day to keep dottie on her toes. Plus I know it annoys andrewbitch that he has to put me on ignore every day.

Wow, that's even worse than being banned.  The above is proof positive that you are a child!  Sign up new everyday on a Sox message board to keep people on their toes and to annoy others.  And you have the nerve to call anyone else clueless?  Christ, you are pathetic.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Would Like to Join the Reverse Pivot Club? : The mind can play tricks? LOL. So your feeble mind confuses how many STATES there are with how many CARDS are in a deck. Even my 4 yr old niece knows the difference, sorry to hear about your misfortune. But, after all, you are from joisey.

I didn't say I confused the two.  My healthcare delivery employer did a research study on brain function and the things that cause those types of effects in the brain.  You show your ignorance in post after post.  Maybe your 4 year old niece can tell you why someone would put milk in the cupboard rather than back in the refrigerator or put the remote in the fridge.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Many of your Yankee fan brothers are from New Jersey as well.  So I don't get the dig.  Living here allows me to be within a short drive to NY and NJ beaches, Manhattan and all it has to offer, Baltimore and DC, Boston, and upstate NY.  I really do live in a great place.  I am happy to not have to run across azz holes like you other than online.  Anyone who knows you personally has the biggest misfortune I can imagine.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Technically there 46 states, with 4 states holding the term common wealth.  Legally however these common weaths hold no difference from the other 46 states.....so you mine as well say 50 states.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

It's official. Jacoby Elsbury has the highest WAR among all major league centerfielders.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]It's official. Jacoby Elsbury has the highest WAR among all major league centerfielders.
    Posted by NUSoxFan[/QUOTE]

billbyboy/softflaw/GM/betterred should be here soon to move the goal posts in his never ending bashing on the best leadoff hitter in the game.  his ongoing bromance with matt kemp has obviously blinded his view of whats right in front of him...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Many of your Yankee fan brothers are from New Jersey as well.  So I don't get the dig.  Living here allows me to be within a short drive to NY and NJ beaches, Manhattan and all it has to offer, Baltimore and DC, Boston, and upstate NY.  I really do live in a great place.  I am happy to not have to run across azz holes like you other than online.  Anyone who knows you personally has the biggest misfortune I can imagine.

Perfect.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[QUOTE]Kemp  v. LHP SLG .597  OPS 1.062       2011 Remaining Cost ~ 3.3 Million Bellsbury v. LHP SLG .398 OPS .729      2011 Remaining Cost ~ 1 Million
    Posted by billbyboy[/QUOTE]

What about beyond 2011 cost?

What about one less year of prime control?

What about vs RHPs (about 60% of the games)?
    Bellsbury .342/.392/.562/.956
    M. Kemp   .303/.365/.570/.935

But what happened to "career norms"?
    Bellsbury:
    M. Kemp: .789 OPS vs RHPs. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]Many of your Yankee fan brothers are from New Jersey as well.  So I don't get the dig.  Living here allows me to be within a short drive to NY and NJ beaches, Manhattan and all it has to offer, Baltimore and DC, Boston, and upstate NY.  I really do live in a great place.  I am happy to not have to run across azz holes like you other than online.  Anyone who knows you personally has the biggest misfortune I can imagine.

So Jim, NJ's USP is that you can get from there to nice places quickly?  ;-)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Would Like to Join the Reverse Pivot Club? : So Jim, NJ's USP is that you can get from there to nice places quickly?  ;-)
    Posted by SonicsMonksLyresVicars[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure.  I just look at it as an advantage.  I canoe and Kyack at the shore and in the Pine Barrens, I hike in state parks, I sit out on the water and have a Corona overlooking NYC, I'm heading to the NJ festival of ballooning next weekend, I can go on pub crawls in Hoboken.  Hell I can even heckle the kids from Jersey Shore on the Seaside boardwalk if I want to.  It is a fun place to be.  I can even drive into the Bronx and catch a Yankee game...Oh, wait...sorry.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Being the #6 hitter is embarrassing on many levels.

This is pure BS.  When you are the #6 hitter behind the 5 in the Sox lineup, that is no embarrassment.  If you get your way and Ellbury is off the team down the road, then CC's role will change.  if not, he will be 6 next year if Papi returns but might move up to 3 if he does not.  Youk could then move to 5th with Agon in the 4 hole.  face it, Ellsbury is rubbing your nose in it and no matter what manifestos you write, that won't change.  Pedroia was just quoted saying he is really impressed with Jacoby...not that he wants him off the team like you so arrogantly claim.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

My contribution to the Youtube gang on here. I'm not from Seattle however - can I join?

Ode to Billy Boy GM Softlaw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZt5Q-u4crc

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]My contribution to the Youtube gang on here. I'm not from Seattle however - can I join? Ode to Billy Boy GM Softlaw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZt5Q-u4crc
    Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]Props for posting a great tune.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]My contribution to the Youtube gang on here. I'm not from Seattle however - can I join? Ode to Billy Boy GM Softlaw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZt5Q-u4crc
    Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

Not a bad Youtube, but check your geography. Softlaw has nothing to do with Seattle.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

"Reverse pivot" is a golf term? I thought that it was something that you pay extra for at a brothel.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

At least you have a droll sense of humah.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Reverse pivot strikes again.  When will it stop?  Every time the reverse pivot comes through big, all members should drink a social!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Would Like to Join the Reverse Pivot Club? : You idiot. The 59 states refers to when our fool of a president said he had visited 57 states with one more to go, Alaska and Hawaii. Obviously math isn't the messiah's strong suit. Or is it because there are 57 muslim states in the OIC?!

Wow, where are you tonight Babe?  Your sarcasm and wit are truly missed.  What could have kept you from the forum?  Son't worry.  The Yanks will win again this season and the Sox will lose.  On those days have at it.  What could possibly be keeping you from posting tonight?  Someone please let me know where George Herman is!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Would Like to Join the Reverse Pivot Club? : Wow, where are you tonight Babe?  Your sarcasm and wit are truly missed.  What could have kept you from the forum?  Son't worry.  The Yanks will win again this season and the Sox will lose.  On those days have at it.  What could possibly be keeping you from posting tonight?  Someone please let me know where George Herman is!

He has a plastic likeness of him that he fondles ..err I mean sleeps with.

Sections
Shortcuts