Who's laughing now?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from den666. Show den666's posts

Who's laughing now?

Damn good riddance! Please, never come back!

Photo

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: Who's laughing now?

In response to den666's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Damn good riddance! Please, never come back!

Photo [/QUOTE]

I'm happy with the team the Red Sox have now, but those dudes in the picture probably don't have the same financial concerns that I do.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

They're laughing,  all the way to the bank.

But at least they will have the same seats you and I will for the WS.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to MustangBri's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They're laughing,  all the way to the bank.

But at least they will have the same seats you and I will for the WS.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think I'll be sitting on a golf cart during the WS.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from one-for-the-road. Show one-for-the-road's posts

I almost rather have the sox lose to the yankmes than to the dodgers, mainly for a few former boston players, not quite, but almost

I am waiting for the A-Gon comment about how they losing is god's will or somethin

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I am waiting for the A-Gon comment about how they losing is god's will or somethin"

LMFAO - 

great that these guys are riding the flat screen pine with the rest of us now. 

It was the great pitching and Puig that got them there anyhow - though I admit I was annoyed to see Crawford playing the kind of ball he couldn't play for the life of him here. grrr

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to RedSoxFireman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here's who's laughing at Red Sox management and you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34nElGkQHdg

[/QUOTE]

How much longer are you going to rant about Crawford?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I think some of y'all would do better to put the past behind you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

AS much as I liked the trade...I HATED giving up A-Gon....and still do.  The guy made a few silly comments and he get's blasted.  People even blasted him for the phone incident reagrding Bobby V...heck...Bobby V deserved what he got! 

Let's not forget the great defense he played and he WAS a team player.  Remember when he played RF for several games due to injury?  He did it without complaining.  I would have loved more HR's from him but the fact is...he was a very good player and didn't deserve the critisism here.

With that all said......Napps had a almost as good a season as him this year....Embarassed

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Maybe we can get the Dodgers to bite on Dempster.

Worth a shot.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

AS much as I liked the trade...I HATED giving up A-Gon....and still do.  The guy made a few silly comments and he get's blasted.  People even blasted him for the phone incident reagrding Bobby V...heck...Bobby V deserved what he got! 

Let's not forget the great defense he played and he WAS a team player.  Remember when he played RF for several games due to injury?  He did it without complaining.  I would have loved more HR's from him but the fact is...he was a very good player and didn't deserve the critisism here.

With that all said......Napps had a almost as good a season as him this year....Embarassed

[/QUOTE]

I agree.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I didn't have any problems with any of those guys.  I loved the trade because it rid the Sox of some huge contracts, but I was never one who thought that any of those players HAD to go.

Just like Lackey, I think that Beckett got a bum rap.  Personally, I don't think he was the huge clubhouse cancer that the media made him out to be.  All of that stuff was way overblown, IMO.

Crawford and Gonzalez made some comments that they should have kept to themselves, but I was thrilled when the Red Sox signed both of them and sad to see them go.

I still largely blame Valentine for last year, not these guys. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I didn't have any problems with any of those guys.  I loved the trade because it rid the Sox of some huge contracts, but I was never one who thought that any of those players HAD to go.

Just like Lackey, I think that Beckett got a bum rap.  Personally, I don't think he was the huge clubhouse cancer that the media made him out to be.  All of that stuff was way overblown, IMO.

Crawford and Gonzalez made some comments that they should have kept to themselves, but I was thrilled when the Red Sox signed both of them and sad to see them go.

I still largely blame Valentine for last year, not these guys. 

[/QUOTE]

Largely blame Valentine? Ok, I admit he was a tool, a bad leader, and I never liked the hire. But.... whether the players like him or not they need to perform and earn their paychecks. They whined, complained, went over his head, and acted like babies IMHO. Now, if you want to distribute blame evenly then Im with you. BV was not good, the players didnt do what they are paid to do, and upper management got in the way and made things worse. There is a lot of blame to go around. I disagree it was mostly BV's fault. Everyone gets their fair share of blame.

All in all Ive moved on, but felt the need to address this comment.

Sections
Shortcuts