Why do Posters get banned

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Re: Why do Posters get banned

My larger question is why are some posters NOT banned??

I also post on a much more civil board where respect for opinions is required and personal insults are not allowed.  IMO it's a much more user-friendly place to post.

Of course, on that board I can ALSO GO THE THE FIRST UNREAD POST IN A THREAD!  (hear that, Dottie?)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

For the record I think your posts have been tame and reasonable.

I don't side with banning anyone.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My larger question is why are some posters NOT banned??

I also post on a much more civil board where respect for opinions is required and personal insults are not allowed.  IMO it's a much more user-friendly place to post.

Of course, on that board I can ALSO GO THE THE FIRST UNREAD POST IN A THREAD!  (hear that, Dottie?)

[/QUOTE]

Come on, the insults are what makes it fun. If you take it THAT seriously, then maybe you shouldn't be on here? But all kidding aside, there aren't very many on this site I intentionally insult. Pike (and all his aliases), Babe (and all his aliases) JintsFan, UD6, Jets trolls on the Pats forum that stir crap and etc. But generally you have to say something pretty stupid or attack me for me to fire back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why is there a fraternity here of about a dozen posters headed by J-Bay, Enchilada, or Examiner that has a moderator among them that bans posters who dare to be logical, reasonable, and loyal to the Red Sox? It seems to me that the forum has been taken over by those who wish to stifle positive thoughts.  Tonight J-Bay came in and banned three posters without cause and there is no record of it. No documentation of why he did it since all posts of those that he banned remain.  I strongly suggest that you respond to every post that so that a record of everything is here for BDC to review. 

[/QUOTE]

You keep saying you are getting banned by J-BAY with no supporting evidence. IMO you keep getting banned because you keep using multiple aliases concurrently.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

For no reason? Today posters got banned without cause. It seems that J-Bay has that ability to randomly ban posters who contribute to the forum, do no wrong, violate no rules, insult nobody, and provide interesting links and information. Why do Enchilada, Baldy, Examiner, MEF, side with such injustice.  Of those who were banned, show me one post by them that warranted their banning. A complete injustice.

[/QUOTE]

Now Pike, you know jbay has his batphone and I am his Guard-Dog Enforcer. I suggest you just get used to that and buckle under.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

For no reason? Today posters got banned without cause. It seems that J-Bay has that ability to randomly ban posters who contribute to the forum, do no wrong, violate no rules, insult nobody, and provide interesting links and information. Why do Enchilada, Baldy, Examiner, MEF, side with such injustice.  Of those who were banned, show me one post by them that warranted their banning. A complete injustice.

[/QUOTE]

Now Pike, you know jbay has his batphone and I am his guardog enforcer. I suggest you just get used to that and buckle under.

[/QUOTE]

Traded it in for an iphone exam. can keep all my BDC contacts stored and at the ready. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Now Pike, you know jbay has his batphone and I am his guardog enforcer. I suggest you just get used to that and buckle under.

[/QUOTE]

Traded it in for an iphone exam. can keep all my BDC contacts stored and at the ready. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes. Single finger slide from left to right on a contact to delete/ban them.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

Why is there a fraternity here of about a dozen posters headed by J-Bay, Enchilada, or Examiner that has a moderator among them that bans posters who dare to be logical, reasonable, and loyal to the Red Sox? It seems to me that the forum has been taken over by those who wish to stifle positive thoughts.  Tonight J-Bay came in and banned three posters without cause and there is no record of it. No documentation of why he did it since all posts of those that he banned remain.  I strongly suggest that you respond to every post that so that a record of everything is here for BDC to review. 

[/QUOTE]

How Do You Know He Banned 3 Posters, Were You The Three........

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you have no conscience then you are not the son of a preacher like you have said. You look the other way when posters here get banned. Your dad survived his recent illness and yet you continue to come to this forum with a mission to deceive, annoy, and be dishonest. Your dad has failed miserably. Of course, nobody believes your crap story. I will be here to discredit you - count on that.

[/QUOTE]

pike, the gift that keeps on giving. And there's no way you can say that wasn't a personal attack.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[/QUOTE]

If you have no conscience then you are not the son of a preacher like you have said. You look the other way when posters here get banned. Your dad survived his recent illness and yet you continue to come to this forum with a mission to deceive, annoy, and be dishonest. Your dad has failed miserably. Of course, nobody believes your crap story. I will be here to discredit you - count on that.

[/QUOTE]

Ok Pike, you do that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

The forum moderator is Tim Wescott from southern Conn.. He used to be moderator of the Portlandsoxfan.com forum / chatroom. That forum was once lively and was ruined by DannyCater and the enabling of Tim. Tim will be banning me in a few minutes just like he did to those three innocent posters a few hours ago. He does it without cause and without shame.

[/QUOTE]

Supporting evidence?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

pike, the gift that keeps on giving. And there's no way you can say that wasn't a personal attack.

[/QUOTE]

It's ok Carnie. Pike is under control. He does this to me all the time, and always ends up on the short end.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

The forum moderator is Tim Wescott from southern Conn.. He used to be moderator of the Portlandsoxfan.com forum / chatroom. That forum was once lively and was ruined by DannyCater and the enabling of Tim. Tim will be banning me in a few minutes just like he did to those three innocent posters a few hours ago. He does it without cause and without shame.

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha. Man, wouldn't you LOVE to know my name and address. You'd post it in a second, you're just that sick.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Supporting evidence?

[/QUOTE]

Supporting evidence for why posters get banned for no reason? That is what I am waiting for.

[/QUOTE]

No my brilliant friend. Supporting evidence for Tim Westcott being jbay, and being the moderator.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Supporting evidence?

[/QUOTE]

Supporting evidence for why posters get banned for no reason? That is what I am waiting for.

[/QUOTE]

No my brilliant friend. Supporting evidence for Tim Westcott being jbay, and being the moderator.

[/QUOTE]

I'd like to hear it myself......pike??

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

All of the posters outside of your fraternity are wondering why the fraternity moderator will ban posters for doing nothing wrong but continue to forgive posters who commit violations. Please explain.

[/QUOTE]

I guess if you asked the moderator, it could be explained,  pike. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

All of the posters outside of your fraternity are wondering why the fraternity moderator will ban posters for doing nothing wrong but continue to forgive posters who commit violations. Please explain.

[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I demand answers!!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts