No, I am Pike.

[/QUOTE]

No , I'm Pike!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Why do Posters get banned

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did poster Ben Cherrington get banned? That would be an example of profiling which is now illegal to many police forces. Poster Ben Cherrington disagreed with something that MEF429 said and was immediately labeled a Piker. Reminds one of the McCarthy era. New posters will be afraid to act like Red Sox fans on a Red Sox forum. Now isn't that something to be proud of.

[/QUOTE]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LOL! your first post as ben cherington was this:

[/QUOTE]
    HAHA

This from a person who got banned from talksox.

[/QUOTE]

clearly this person is not a newcomer and judging from the stalker tone of the post is pike.

its easy to tell which poster who registered and made 60 posts in the same day is pike(most of the posts made refer to "trolling" "imposters" and others personal info.)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Ben Cheringtom's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Did poster Ben Cherrington get banned? That would be an example of profiling which is now illegal to many police forces. Poster Ben Cherrington disagreed with something that MEF429 said and was immediately labeled a Piker. Reminds one of the McCarthy era. New posters will be afraid to act like Red Sox fans on a Red Sox forum. Now isn't that something to be proud of.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO

[/QUOTE]

anyone who disagrees with me will be called pike and quickly get teh ban hammer! I HAVE THE POWWWWAAHHHH!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

Glad that you are still here Ben. You pushed the envelope however by disagreeing with one of the fraternity. A word to the wise should be sufficient. Don't let that happen again.

[/QUOTE]

please stop talking to yourself. no ones buying it and your just wasting your time logging in and out of accounts to fool no one..

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Glad that you are still here Ben. You pushed the envelope however by disagreeing with one of the fraternity. A word to the wise should be sufficient. Don't let that happen again.

[/QUOTE]

please stop talking to yourself. no ones buying it and your just wasting your time logging in and out of accounts to fool no one..

You're 19 now. You should know by now that "you are" = you're. It's really something that is taught in third grade.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

im 20 actually. and get off my nutsac, if i need a lesson ill ask for one. clearly im not worried about proper punctuation and grammar on an internet forum....

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're 19 now. You should know by now that "you are" = you're. It's really something that is taught in third grade.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

im 20 actually. and get off my nutsac, if i need a lesson ill ask for one. clearly im not worried about proper punctuation and grammar on an internet forum....

[/QUOTE]

You can always do what Pinstripezac does when tou say "you are"

He says U R.  Don't forget about 2B and 4U, they are also time savers.

[/QUOTE]

FU. hows that for ya?

[/QUOTE]
    Reported to BDC.

[/QUOTE]

make sure to report me from all 7 of your usermanes :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

FU. hows that for ya?

[/QUOTE]

....and yet Pike wonders why he is by far the most hated poster here....and why people want him gone asap....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

FU. hows that for ya?

[/QUOTE]

I got a laugh outa that one.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

Teaching proper punctuation isn't listed neither in the BDC regulations. I don't do it to everyone, only to those who like to annoy me.

[/QUOTE]

i annoy you? thats a personal attack if ive ever seen one...

reported.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

FU. hows that for ya?

[/QUOTE]

....and yet Pike wonders why he is by far the most hated poster here....and why people want him gone asap....

[/QUOTE]

http://youtu.be/3fh1dnspEHw

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

Teaching proper punctuation isn't listed neither in the BDC regulations. I don't do it to everyone, only to those who like to annoy me.

[/QUOTE]

good thing for U, pike. The proper sentence structure  would be 'isn't listed, either.  either is singular, neither is plural. either or...neither nor...however, both can used as plural, in conjucture with another reference or subject. got it now??

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

[QUOTE]

You and Drewski have pharmacology degrees and are intelligent men. You are logical and reasonable men, I would guess. You said that you go to a Presbyterian Church and are a moral man.  I would never think that either you or Drewski ever come here merely to be entertained and to put other posters on. You are both above that. Did I tell you that I also took Organic Chemistry in college? Yes Georom / Drewski and you are the finest of the forum.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Pike.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thank you....pharmacology yes, Presbyterian no.

Moral?  My wife and I are VERY immoral to/with each other...LOL.

I've chatted with Drewski a bit...seems like a nice guy.

[/QUOTE]
    Thanks.