Why do Posters get banned

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Re: Why do Posters get banned

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to ampoule's comment:

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:

You and Drewski have pharmacology degrees and are intelligent men. You are logical and reasonable men, I would guess. You said that you go to a Presbyterian Church and are a moral man.  I would never think that either you or Drewski ever come here merely to be entertained and to put other posters on. You are both above that. Did I tell you that I also took Organic Chemistry in college? Yes Georom / Drewski and you are the finest of the forum.

Hey, just read your page....pharmacy major?  Great!  Good luck!

I'm a pharmacist.

I thought he was referring to me...maybe not..LOL

are you referring to me pike? because you called me a closet yankee fan like 2 weeks into my posting tenure here lol. and yes, the first thing you mentioned as soon as you heard me mention pharmacy was that you took organic Chem. congratz, here's a cookie. church? hardly. what self respecting scientist believes in a floating spaggetti monster...

thanks! i'm not looking to get into being a pharmacist though, I am a lab junkie and want to have a career in pharmacological research and other applicative sciences.

glad to see theres other people with similar interests though! i didn't know drewski was into pharmacy either. pikes creepiness paid off.... who knew. i guess i shouldn't encourage him though.

In fairness Im a pharmaceutical claims analyst.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

" The forum is not for Red Sox fans and hasn't been for three years"

You have been saying that the forum has been going downhill for a long time now. Yet the forum is fine - messy and full of opinions as usual but not that different from what it was. The only time I can recall it improving recently is when you left for a while. 

I'd be shocked if J-Bay was the moderator, and that the moderator is paid. The BDC has a ton of forums and has clealry de-emphasized forums in their business model. Do you see any ads here? Are they making any money on the forums? Not likely. So why would they pay someone to moderate this particular forum? Much more likely that one person handles all of them. Odd you would come up with this idea with no evidence. It makes no financial sense for the BDC to invest in a moderator solely for this forum. There's no business model.

Pike/Edith whatever million screen names you have, what you need to wrap your head around is that the rest of this forum is onto you. 

We don't like: 

- your Red Sox fan loyalty oath. You've got your own subjective criteria on what constitutes a fan and what does not and you have no right to impose that on other people. Many of us enjoy a debate between different viewpoints here, got it? 

- your creepy tracking of personal details and occasionally attempting to "out" people's identities on this forum based on what you have dug up. That has a chilling effect on the forum and is wildly inappropriate on your part. Your rigorous tracking of any personal information disclosed by anyone here borders on fetish and it's definitely grounds for banning as far as I'm concerned, though I have no input on the matter. 

- your wacky multiple identities, often many used simultaneously. 

But, just be aware we're all onto your games and while many of us, including myself, would prefer you move on to some other hobby as long as you're here, you may as well enjoy the banter and debate from people with a variety of viewpoints - all of whom get challenged by others. I know it's wild to you, but it's Internet debate. And it has nothing to do with passion for the team. Yes there are some Yankee trolls in here but your fantasy that anyone who shares a different view of the Red Sox than you is a troll is just that - a fantasy.

Yeah, well, your moniker is masturbatory.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to Smartacus' comment:

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:

In response to Drewski5's comment:

Am I pike?

No, I am Pike.

No , I'm Pike!

What happened to your Camelwalk moniker, Mikey?

Serious question: is Mikey Babe?  I cant stand Babe.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to Smartacus' comment:

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:

Am I pike?

No, I am Pike.

No , I'm Pike!

What happened to your Camelwalk moniker, Mikey?

No. mikey's in the bronx, Babe's in Ft Lauderdale. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Helloitsmeagain. Show Helloitsmeagain's posts

[/QUOTE]

Why is that? I thought he was pretty funny if you didn't take him seriously.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

Raja Ampat, Indonesia? That is too much information.... pike will track you

I would be only too happy to buy Pike/Edith/BenCherington a one way ticket out here. This town, Sorong, Indonesia, is a fitting end location for the Pikester.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I am in Cambodia right now.... I am going to shout out my window "Pummmmpppssiieeeee !!!!"

You might be able to hear me, we are quite close.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tom-uk. Show tom-uk's posts

[QUOTE]

For no reason?   Spamming with multiple names.

Today posters got banned without cause. 

They are not posters, it is one poster you with multiple accounts for some bizarre reason.  SOSH is the place for you. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I am in Cambodia right now.... I am going to shout out my window "Pummmmpppssiieeeee !!!!"

I heard you Enchilada! Sorong is in Irian Jaya, which shares an island with New Guinea. Tomorrow I am going on a boat for 12 nights and Pike-Edith-Cheringtom will be free of his fear of me for a while. I hope you guys can get rid of him and all of his pseudonyms by banning his internet address. He needs help.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to Helloitsmeagain's comment:

You would, Babe

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Helloitsmeagain. Show Helloitsmeagain's posts

[/QUOTE]

You would, Babe

[/QUOTE]

Swing and a miss, JBAY

• You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

You would, Babe

Swing and a miss, JBAY

• Hardly

• You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

You would, Babe

Swing and a miss, JBAY

Hardly

• +1 in favor of J-Bay

• You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

what the hell is out in cambodia?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to Flattiehater's comment:

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

If J-BAY is really as powerful as some say he is, can he make a rock so heavy that he, himself, can't lift it?

J-Bay was hired as a moderator after having hosted and ran several other New England Red sox forums and chat rooms. I've been to these sites. J-Bay is a closet Yankee fan. He is pulling the wool over the eyes of BDC. His other sites failed. This one continues. When a new poster arrives, his servants report to him, and then he bans them. I came here three days ago, did nothing wrong, and got booted. When one gets booted, all of the evidence / posts disappear. This is not right.

Interesting. I have been wondering why my profile and past comments are no longer available to me. If anyone wants to take the time--do you have access to my profile and comments? I'd be interested if it's me or the site.

but untrue, flattie. It's the site. you're still posting.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

J-Bay was hired as a moderator after having hosted and ran several other New England Red sox forums and chat rooms. I've been to these sites. J-Bay is a closet Yankee fan. He is pulling the wool over the eyes of BDC. His other sites failed. This one continues. When a new poster arrives, his servants report to him, and then he bans them. I came here three days ago, did nothing wrong, and got booted. When one gets booted, all of the evidence / posts disappear. This is not right.

ok, i'm sorry... but i have to say this..you must have really long arms, because man are you reaching on that one...

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BobLoblaw2005a. Show BobLoblaw2005a's posts

In response to Ben Cheringtom's comment:

The argument / morale of my above comment has nothing to do with whether I am Pike or not. What I just proved is that J-Bay is the moderator and is the one who banned me. Is this too complex for you to comprehend Ben? Please try to keep up?

Like you and the non ending screen names?

That wasn't the point. You are definitely mentally-challenged.

Considering you're talking to yourself, I agree.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

The argument / morale of my above comment has nothing to do with whether I am Pike or not. What I just proved is that J-Bay is the moderator and is the one who banned me. Is this too complex for you to comprehend Ben? Please try to keep up?

You call that a proof? You don't even have the basis of a solid hypothesis there.

• Sections
    Shortcuts