Why do Posters get banned

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Why do Posters get banned

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The argument / morale of my above comment has nothing to do with whether I am Pike or not. What I just proved is that J-Bay is the moderator and is the one who banned me. Is this too complex for you to comprehend Ben? Please try to keep up?

[/QUOTE]

You call that a proof? You don't even have the basis of a solid hypothesis there.

[/QUOTE]

I hope pikes not a lawyer, but it would explain why he has so much time on his hands.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The argument / morale of my above comment has nothing to do with whether I am Pike or not. What I just proved is that J-Bay is the moderator and is the one who banned me. Is this too complex for you to comprehend Ben? Please try to keep up?

[/QUOTE]

You call that a proof? You don't even have the basis of a solid hypothesis there.

[/QUOTE]

I hope pikes not a lawyer, but it would explain why he has so much time on his hands.

[/QUOTE]

He's certainly not a scientist. :-)

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

Circumstantial evidence but very strong. J-Bay has done the same thing in the gamethreads numerous times. He is the moderator. No doubt about it. Carnie is a fraternity brother. So is the stooge in Cambodia. So is Babe and Examiner.

[/QUOTE]

I would never join any organization that would have someone like me as a member.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

My head hurts...

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

I must say this thread is quite amusing with all of the conspiracy theories.

I can assure you that no poster on this or any other Boston.com board, including J-Bay, Enchilada, etc. is able to block anybody's comment or account. We have a very limited list of Admins, all of them full-time employees here. I have no idea who Tim Westcott (or whatever the name) is.

So please, don't waste your time speculating.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to BDCDottie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I must say this thread is quite amusing with all of the conspiracy theories.

I can assure you that no poster on this or any other Boston.com board, including J-Bay, Enchilada, etc. is able to block anybody's comment or account. We have a very limited list of Admins, all of them full-time employees here. I have no idea who Tim Westcott (or whatever the name) is.

So please, don't waste your time speculating.

[/QUOTE]

OK, who called the cops?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Arguing with yourself to keep your thread bumped up is pathetic even for you pike.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

This thread is still going? Youve got to be kidding me. I stayed away from the forum last night, and figured it would be long gone by now. LOL Mr. Potter is hangng on til the bitter end I see.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This thread is still going? Youve got to be kidding me. I stayed away from the forum last night, and figured it would be long gone by now. LOL Mr. Potter is hangng on til the bitter end I see.

[/QUOTE]

After Dotties post here, pike posted in her thread as long as jbay the moderator keeps banning him..her post said any questions or issues to address them and provided a link to BDC and he posts there. and he claims he not Ben because he's not that dense??

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

After dotties post here, pike posted in her thread as long as jbay the moderator keeps banning him..her post said any questions or issues to address them in another site and he posts there. and he claims he not Ben because he's not that dense??

[/QUOTE]

I'm not Ben and you know that. Try again.

I posted my concerns in the Dottie thread per her instructions.

I told her that I'll post with one moniker / one alias as long as everyone does that.

Let BDC weed out redundant aliases. I'm 100% in favor of that.

Don't want you banning me for no reason.

[/QUOTE]

Merry Christmas pike.

Sections
Shortcuts