Why do Posters get banned

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Why do Posters get banned

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

This thread is still going? Youve got to be kidding me. I stayed away from the forum last night, and figured it would be long gone by now. LOL Mr. Potter is hangng on til the bitter end I see.

After dotties post here, pike posted in her thread as long as jbay the moderator keeps banning him..her post said any questions or issues to address them in another site and he posts there. and he claims he not Ben because he's not that dense??

I'm not Ben and you know that. Try again.

I posted my concerns in the Dottie thread per her instructions.

I told her that I'll past with one moniker / one alias as long as everyone does that.

Let BDC weed out redundant aliases. I'm 100% in favor of that.

Don't want you banning me for no reason.

try again, pike. Dottie provided a link, to address questions ansd concerns. She also addressed that I am not a moderator as you claimed to have proven but you seem to know better. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

This thread is still going? Youve got to be kidding me. I stayed away from the forum last night, and figured it would be long gone by now. LOL Mr. Potter is hangng on til the bitter end I see.

After dotties post here, pike posted in her thread as long as jbay the moderator keeps banning him..her post said any questions or issues to address them in another site and he posts there. and he claims he not Ben because he's not that dense??

I told her that I'll past with one moniker / one alias as long as everyone does that.

try again  pike she provided to link to address questions ansd concerns. She also addressed that I am not a moderator as you claimed to have proven and you seem to know better. Forewarning pike, if you persist, I will take issue with it and you legally . got it??

Hes going to get himself banned permanently. Its reached epidemic proportions, he just wont let it go. Most of us on here come to the forum to chat about the game, get into a few scuffles for the fun of it and then let it go. Hes just not like that, he has issues that go deep.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

try again  pike she provided to link to address questions ansd concerns. She also addressed that I am not a moderator as you claimed to have proven and you seem to know better. Forewarning pike, if you persist, I will take issue with it and you legally . got it??

Hes going to get himself banned permanently. Its reached epidemic proportions, he just wont let it go. Most of us on here come to the forum to chat about the game, get into a few scuffles for the fun of it and then let it go. Hes just not like that, he has issues that go deep.

We can only hope, exam. for a while, I thought it was a game or an act, but now I realize he's a sick puppy. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I decided that to about 6 months ago... maybe 10. He is not a good person.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

I decided that to about 6 months ago... maybe 10. He is not a good person.

What I can't figure, is why he wants to be here when it's clear he's the only one who does. Gotta admit, nice to see the tables turned. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Honestly I used to give people a hard time when they accused people of being Trolls.... I just didn't get what a Troll was. If there is one thing that pike has forced me to learn it the definition (s) of Troll and he is the only one who continuoulsy meets those definitions.

harness my arch nemises would be great in this discussion, he was schooling pike fairly well for a while. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Pike just wants to argue with other posters, even if theyre himself, for attention. The only way he can get people to respond is if he accuses, insults and attacks. if everyone, inculding myself, would just ignore him, he'd either stop, go away or just talk to himself. He claims the forum is dying, but hes killing it. you had your issues with harness, but he was a good poster and still missed here. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

harness ... I would like it if he was here. I feel empty without him, lol.  If there was someone who cared about the well being of the forum it was he.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Ha Ha

reap what you sow

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

harness ... I would like it if he was here. I feel empty without him, lol.  If there was someone who cared about the well being of the forum it was he.

It really hasn't been the same without him. He was the head of the family. I hope he's as well as he can be. When I found this forum, I read for a while, before I decided to post. I expected to talk about the Red Sox with other fans, but didnt expect  to make cyberspace friends. I had only posted for a short time and still remember a friend of Tulsabulldogs, came on to let everyone know he was in his last days. I never knew him as a poster, but still remember all the heartfelt posts. I remember being surprised, but now understand. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

cyberspace friends indeed do exist. interesting phenomena.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

The address provided by Dottie does not work. Hopefully she will read the comments that I made on her thread. All that I want is for all multiple aliases per IP address to be eliminated. It that unreasonable to you? This banning without cause has to stop. I will try to contact BDC in other ways. I only want one moniker and don't want to re-register every day.

Pike  keep me out of your posts. 26 people, 20 of which were innocent children who had their entire lives ahead of them, were gunned down a week before Christmas. If this is all  you have to be concerned about, count your blessings. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

cyberspace friends indeed do exist. interesting phenomena.

you and harness never admitted it, but you both considered the other as one. I'm sure he misses this place, as much as he's missed.  He sent me a message the October before he left for his winter hiatus, wishing me a good holiday and winter and would be back after harness racing. BDC sent him the thread we posted on, someone said they also did the same for bulldogs wife and how much she appreciated it. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

It really hasn't been the same without him. He was the head of the family. I hope he's as well as he can be and is surrounded by people who care for him. When I found this forum, I read for a while, before I decided to post. I expected to talk about the Red Sox with other fans, but didnt expect  to make what I can only describe as cyberspace friends. I had only posted for short while and still remember a friend of Tulsabulldogs, came on to let everyone know he was in his last days. I never knew him as a poster, but still remember all the heartfelt posts. I remember being surprised, but now understand. 

Yeah. Me too. When I first joined, I did it just as a joke. I started in the Pats forum, and posted stupid things just for laughs. I had never been on a forum like this before, and didnt really understand how it worked. But the more I was on here, the more "friends" I made, and I saw it differently. I dont hate pike, and wish him the best, but hes got to come to grips with things that go beyond this forum. I jab at him and posters like jintsfan and ud6 in the pats forum, but wish no ill against anyone. Youre right about the CT tragedy, there are just more important things to get upset about than this forum. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

If BDC wants to get rid of multiple aliases then I am all for it. Until then I will need to re-register everytime that J-Bay bans me for no cause.  I speak my mind on the forum and J-Bay hates that and I don't know why. I'm against chronic bashing on gamethreads and he hates me for that. I correct whiners for being illogical and boring and he hates me for that. Harness would never be so intolerant but J-Bay is and has the means to ban me for being outspoken. He is abusing his moderator priviledges. I will be calling BDC.

Merry Christmas pike.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

It really hasn't been the same without him. He was the head of the family. I hope he's as well as he can be and is surrounded by people who care for him. When I found this forum, I read for a while, before I decided to post. I expected to talk about the Red Sox with other fans, but didnt expect  to make what I can only describe as cyberspace friends. I had only posted for short while and still remember a friend of Tulsabulldogs, came on to let everyone know he was in his last days. I never knew him as a poster, but still remember all the heartfelt posts. I remember being surprised, but now understand. 

Yeah. Me too. When I first joined, I did it just as a joke. I started in the Pats forum, and posted stupid things just for laughs. I had never been on a forum like this before, and didnt really understand how it worked. But the more I was on here, the more "friends" I made, and I saw it differently. I dont hate pike, and wish him the best, but hes got to come to grips with things that go beyond this forum. I jab at him anf posters like jintsfan and ud6 in the pats forum, but wish no ill against anyone. Youre right about the CT tragedy, there are just more important things to get upset about than this forum. 

I try to remember you dont know who anyone is, what they have or may be going through, why they're here. Everyone is a sum total of what theyve seen and done.  There was a thread a few years ago, harness paid tribute to his friend who had passed away. some posted they had lost their children. You have to take it for what it is and what it is, is different for everyone. In the end, were all Sox fans, positive or negative, win or lose. By in large, I think its a good group. 

Merry Christmas, exam

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Examiner:

"Yeah. Me too. When I first joined, I did it just as a joke. I started in the Pats forum, and posted stupid things just for laughs. I had never been on a forum like this before, and didnt really understand how it worked. But the more I was on here, the more "friends" I made, and I saw it differently. I dont hate pike, and wish him the best, but hes got to come to grips with things that go beyond this forum. I jab at him anf posters like jintsfan and ud6 in the pats forum, but wish no ill against anyone. Youre right about the CT tragedy, there are just more important things to get upset about than this forum.

You still do this and so do your friends Burrito / Enchilada, dannycater, Bosoxfan1943, Georom,  Yazzer, Babe, and countless other trolls. You posted  "stupid things for laughs"" to annoy others. That is trolling.  Georom is an intelligent, dedicated history teacher and also comes here for laughs. Does this make you feel  fulfilled? I don't get it. Yeah, it is the Internet and everything goes as BostonTrollSpanker says. She says " Cool it Pike, this is just a fun time, we bait the gullible and tease them to death, this is fine".

Thank God that none of the imbeciles that started threads supporting the racist cop who insulted  Crawford in Leominster, MA have not started a thread about the happenings in Newtown, CT or the need for gun control or not.. Yet we had a thread six months ago that went on and on about demeaning religion. We had threads here demeaning Adrian Gonzalez for believing in a superior being.  I guess that I shouldn't come here anymore. I am too sensitive. You see, unlike Examiner, I never came here for a good time. Unlike Enchilada, I don't come here for entertainment. Unlike J-Bay, I don't have a vested interest to keep the forum traffic high. I do wish that I could ban some with a click of the mouse like he does.

haha, you didn't see me back then pike, believe me, there's a difference. Meanwhile, I want to let you know that you will be visited by three spirits......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

and let me add too pike, that there is such a thing as "casting pearls before swine" as Christ warned. Getting into debates over religion in a forum like this is just that kind of thing. CC has a thread now in the Pats forum downing the Bible in his OP, and I have many proofs that he is wrong, but getting into that with him on here is pointless. You can make very little if any headway on that front. I agree with you about the threads downing religion and the posts downing AG and Tebow for their beliefs, but what makes me different is I see the folly of arguing about it on here. Put in a word now and then, true (and I have), but mostly reach the people you know and meet in real life. On here is a poor place for it, and I take it with a grain of salt, but that doesn't mean I won't stand up for what I believe in the real world. I'd like to believe my faith is strong enough that I would DIE for what I believe, but on here? Pearls before swine in too many cases, and there's not much I can do about it. That's why I don't take this as seriously as you do. I have real people in real life that I can reach. There's also a passage in Proverbs that says "speak not in the ears of a fool, for he will despise the wisdom of your words." I'd say that's the case more often that not on here when it comes to these non-sports related debates.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Pike just wants to argue with other posters, even if theyre himself, for attention. The only way he can get people to respond is if he accuses, insults and attacks. if everyone, inculding myself, would just ignore him, he'd either stop, go away or just talk to himself. He claims the forum is dying, but hes killing it. you had your issues with harness, but he was a good poster and still missed here. 

That's why I always used to put him on ignore every time I identified a new alias. Same thing with softlaw. I miss the ignore button, even if having it would bring andrewmitch running back.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Never pretended to be anything other than a positive Red Sox fan. Never faked false concern for our players, and personnel. Never stirred the pessimism pot in order to liven up the forum. Never bashed in order to stimulate debate. Those things are what trolls excel at. Look it up. Thanks for letting me define trollism once more.

Pike does all of that on a daily basis, just not in a baseball context. (168 posts in 3 days and maybe 1 in 20 is legitimately about baseball and not spinning conspiracy theories or attacking other posters.) He's just a troll of a different stripe.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

For no reason? Today posters got banned without cause. It seems that J-Bay has that ability to randomly ban posters who contribute to the forum, do no wrong, violate no rules, insult nobody, and provide interesting links and information. Why do Enchilada, Baldy, Examiner, MEF, side with such injustice.  Of those who were banned, show me one post by them that warranted their banning. A complete injustice.

Boring, repetitive, preachy harangues about what constitutes loyal fandom vs trolling is not reason enough, but disclosing identities of users makes you a skumbag worthy of everybody's wrath and, in this case, banning.  

Sections
Shortcuts