Why dont I hear...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Why dont I hear...

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Softlaw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And by the way why the he11 would you put J.Upton in LF when hes more Valuable in RF. Yea i totally want slow a55 Johhny gomes playing RF in Fenway

Mental midget, J. Upton goes to LF because he needs fresh legs for his purpose, which is to slug. Gomes is a platoon in RF guy, who is taken out in late innings close game leads for defensive purposes.

As for cheap budget, get back with me when 100 to 120M is a cheap budget. And mental midget, the Red Sox have spent nearly a billion dollars for zero playoff wins over the last 4 years!

Now, mental midget, tell the Board your specific 25 man roster and 40 man roster budget for 2013.

[/QUOTE]

Justin upton is 23 you really think he needs to "rest his legs" so he can hit more bombs. Your totally off your rocker. Not to mention One of Justins biggest assets is speed so im gonna go your route and say your taking away from his value if you put him in LF.Not to mention that Justin has become one of the best defensive RF in the game. And Your Fvcking crazy if you think Johnny Gomes can play right in fenway.  

[/QUOTE]

you were rocking it until you said he is one of the best defensive OF'ers in the game. he is one of the worst defenders in the game actually. its the worst thing about him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And by the way why the he11 would you put J.Upton in LF when hes more Valuable in RF. Yea i totally want slow a55 Johhny gomes playing RF in Fenway

Mental midget, J. Upton goes to LF because he needs fresh legs for his purpose, which is to slug. Gomes is a platoon in RF guy, who is taken out in late innings close game leads for defensive purposes.

As for cheap budget, get back with me when 100 to 120M is a cheap budget. And mental midget, the Red Sox have spent nearly a billion dollars for zero playoff wins over the last 4 years!

Now, mental midget, tell the Board your specific 25 man roster and 40 man roster budget for 2013.

[/QUOTE]

Justin upton is 23 you really think he needs to "rest his legs" so he can hit more bombs. Your totally off your rocker. Not to mention One of Justins biggest assets is speed so im gonna go your route and say your taking away from his value if you put him in LF.Not to mention that Justin has become one of the best defensive RF in the game. And Your Fvcking crazy if you think Johnny Gomes can play right in fenway.  

[/QUOTE]

you were rocking it until you said he is one of the best defensive OF'ers in the game. he is one of the worst defenders in the game actually. its the worst thing about him.

[/QUOTE]
    Yea i Fvcked up. But he is still considered a Five tool Player if that means anything. Sometimes i get so into it trying to Prove softy wrong and sh!t just comes out. I find softy very Irratating with his Kansas city Royals Like approach to Free agency.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Yea i Fvcked up. But he is still considered a Five tool Player if that means anything. Sometimes i get so into it trying to Prove softy wrong and sh!t just comes out. I find softy very Irratating with his Kansas city Royals Like approach to Free agency.

[/QUOTE]

no worries. J upton is no doubt a stud but is a terrible defender. so bad i would give him a 1st basemans mitt and tell him to learn how to dig balls out of the dirt.

that would "save his legs" like the fool softy wants too

but it doesn't matter because we are not getting J Upton without emptying the farm

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

no worries. J upton is no doubt a stud but is a terrible defender. so bad i would give him a 1st basemans mitt and tell him to learn how to dig balls out of the dirt.

that would "save his legs" like the fool softy wants too

but it doesn't matter because we are not getting J Upton without emptying the farm

[/QUOTE]

Yes exactly so the whole thing is Moot. But seriously does Softy really think johnny"waddles" Gomes can play right feild in fenway. I find that incredibly histerical.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

it appears the sox are veryh much IN on victorino. they say the sox are willing to offer him 3 years.. i like this a lot. it would allow us to do so many things, have a suberb fielder who absolutely crushes lefties, someone else who can steal a bag every now and then, insurance in CF and as a leadoff hitter in case ells goes down or gets traded. would also allow us to possibly move ells to the middle of the order where he should be. and hes not asking for the sun and the moon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

man...i want us to sign victorino...i'd be so pumped.

The Red Sox are also still negotiating with Cody Ross, who seeks a three-year deal while the Red Sox have stood firm at two. Shane Victorino also remains on the Sox' radar. A source told WEEI.com Monday that the team is comfortable going to as many as three years on the 32-year-old