Why has BDCDottie posted a competing game thread called Link for live in-game Sox chat - open now?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr.Bump. Show Mr.Bump's posts

Why has BDCDottie posted a competing game thread called Link for live in-game Sox chat - open now?

Do you want BDC to post the game thread for every game or are you satisfied with our own?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Why has BDCDottie posted a competing game thread called Link for live in-game Sox chat - open now?

I don't see what the problem is with a community generated game thread.  I didnt even know that Live Chat thing existed or where to find it?  Where is it?  And why does it exist?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Why has BDCDottie posted a competing game thread called Link for live in-game Sox chat - open now?

oh, i guess the post is right there in red.  hehe.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

I'm indifferent since I don't go to gamethreads. I never liked spontaneous comments that are made without thought.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

It's done so that fans can get some insights from BDC twitter comments from their staff. Today it was Abraham and Cafardo.

Interesting alternative, but the interaction is limited.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The live chats arn't my cup of tea.   It's like watching a ticker tape machine.  There is no interaction or time to reply or replying at all for that matter.  I enjoy reading every post and interacting with other posters.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Why has BDCDottie posted a competing game thread called Link for live in-game Sox chat - open now?:
    [QUOTE]I'm indifferent since I don't go to gamethreads. I never liked spontaneous comments that are made without thought.
    Posted by Babe-Ted[/QUOTE]

That's obviously because you are such a deep thinker!   :)  ????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Yes. It's true. He thinks before he deviously divides...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

In the last few days didn't Harness express an opinion as to why he never participates in game threads? Could you repeat that remark for us once more Harness? Make sure that you don't insult those who love game threads or else they may just take it as an insult. Don't be devisive. Water it down and dilute it as much as you can.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

Crickets.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

What does my view on game threads have anything to do with this?
    I commented on BDC's alternative. How it differs from the conventional. My view on them is unchanged.
    Why this compulsion to distort everything into your likeness?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

The other night J-Bay asked you to go to the game thread and you stated that it wasn't your cup of tea since you don't like responding spontaneously, off-the-cuff and in the heat of passion - which is what game threaders do. You don't recall that? Do I need to look it up and embarass you?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I believe you are too busy tripping over your own reflection to embarass me.
    Why don't you address my statement?
    What does my view on game threads have anything to do with my comment on BDC's alternative?

Do I need to repeat it?

It's done so that fans can get some insights from BDC twitter comments from their staff.Today it was Abraham and Cafardo. Interesting alternative but limited interaction.

How do you twist this into my personal views? Read the question posed in the OP. Read my answer to it. 

Does the BDC staff comment on conventional game threads?

Try to follow along... 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

In Response to Re: Why has BDCDottie posted a competing game thread called Link for live in-game Sox chat - open now?:
    [QUOTE]I'm indifferent since I don't go to gamethreads. I never liked spontaneous comments that are made without thought.

Sounds plausible to me. Why would Harness call this devisive?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Pike, you've been on almost every game thread since opening day, as one or several of your old and new screen names, including this one

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rambo-Part-8. Show Rambo-Part-8's posts

The Forum is very slow, BDC is aware of that.