Why I’m Excited About 2012 Red Sox

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Re: Why I’m Excited About 2012 Red Sox

Good point 2004. People act like this team won 60 games this year. With a tweak or two they could win 100 next year and be right back in it.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Every single one of your points is fraught with conjecture. None of them are guarenteed in the least, none of them. Positive thinking....yes....delusional....most likely.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnDeckCircle. Show OnDeckCircle's posts

The next time a fan says, "This team is loaded and ready to go to the World Series", tell them to take a step back and get rid of the rose colored glasses.
    Every team has some holes and some weaknesses.      It's all in how they're dealt with.    The 2011 team did have weaknesses but couldn't deal with them because of a lack of depth.      It was there for all to see except for those with tunnel vision.
    Every season will have peaks and valleys.     It can't be avoided.    A season of 162 games plus 11 needed wins in the postseason is a long year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickEO. Show RickEO's posts

This team is loaded and ready to win the 2012 World Series.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I am excited about the 2012 Sox as well, but I am not going to tell you why.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Agreed, except I don't want Daniel Bard anywhere near the starting rotation. He needs to stay in the pen where he belongs.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts