Why in the heck was Jake taken out?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Re: Why in hell was Jake taken out?

In response to donrd4's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to craze4sox's comment:

Dumbest freaken move of the year in the middle of a tough penneant race.  Hopefully this doesn't burn us again or Farrell is a moron.

Dumbest Freaken post of the year. Peavy was taken out for a real good reason. Do we know why ? No we don't. Why isn't the Dumbest freaken poster manager of the Boston Red Sox >? Farrell is a moron? How old are you? Maybe you shouldn't be posting on here. If you are mentally challenged i'm sorry for my what i'm saying.If Not, I hope you grow up,become a man someday. If you are our future were in trouble if you are not our future ,where did you fail?  Think before you post!

says the guy calling our pitchers adolescent names because they have injuries and wants them to pitch hurt. Seriously? are you saying this to craze after the garbage you spew about Lester and Buchholz?

Maybe YOU should think before you post...Glass houses donrd4

Not the dumbest freaken post of the year.My post have a lot of posters agreeing about Lester and that thumb sucking idiot. Did you see Peavy yelling at himself ? Dam right on... Could that thumb sucking idiot man up a little and give it a try. Hell no !! Love to see Peavy take Buch aside and take that rattle away from him....As to know why pitchers are pulled and throwing your fit. Maybe That thumb sucking idiot will give you his rattle. If ??? They can get it away from him....

Taz isn't a guy who should be pitching as frequent as we do because it can quickly go either way and Peavy wasn't in trouble.  Nieves also said before the game Jake is a guy who takes pride going deep into a game if he can.  We need another good righty/long relief guy like Workman so we have another option.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Dumbest freaken move of the year in the middle of a tough penneant race.  Hopefully this doesn't burn us again or Farrell is a moron.

Dumbest Freaken post of the year. Peavy was taken out for a real good reason. Do we know why ? No we don't. Why isn't the Dumbest freaken poster manager of the Boston Red Sox >? Farrell is a moron? How old are you? Maybe you shouldn't be posting on here. If you are mentally challenged i'm sorry for my what i'm saying.If Not, I hope you grow up,become a man someday. If you are our future were in trouble if you are not our future ,where did you fail?  Think before you post!

says the guy calling our pitchers adolescent names because they have injuries and wants them to pitch hurt. Seriously? are you saying this to craze after the garbage you spew about Lester and Buchholz?

Not the dumbest freaken post of the year.My post have a lot of posters agreeing about Lester and that thumb sucking idiot. Did you see Peavy yelling at himself ? Dam right on... Could that thumb sucking idiot man up a little and give it a try. Hell no !! Love to see Peavy take Buch aside and take that rattle away from him....As to know why pitchers are pulled and throwing your fit. Maybe That thumb sucking idiot will give you his rattle. If ??? They can get it away from him....

I agree about Peavy, I like his fire. I also agree that I think Buch is being a bit over cautious about his shoulder. But nobody can feel what hes feeling, and its his career and livelihood not yours or mine. I dont expect him to go out there hurt and risk his future and play hurt like you would.

The fact remains the same that you shouldnt blast someone else for calling a player/manager a childish name if you do the same yourself. You can get your point across just as well without resorting to that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

The Breslow and Tazawa moves make sense, only after the mistake of bringing Peavy out there again. First start after a long break, in a new atmosphere, he was up over 95 pitches, and he pitched phenomenally. 

They should have just started the the inning with Tazawa ... or another righty. It would have saved the run. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

In response to charliedarling's comment:

Peavy was taken out for a couple of reasons.  The first was just as Southpaw said, the second just as maxbialystock mentioned and the third was to be sure that he could only win the game which was both a PR move and a personal confidence thing for Peavy.

Nice game by Peavy and good moves (again) by Farrell and his staff.

You got it all correct.  Nice job...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

H-E-double-hockey-sticks ... is that why they cut the OP?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Why in the heck was Jake taken out?

In response to zbellino's comment:

H-E-double-hockey-sticks ... is that why they cut the OP?

Looks like the title has been adjusted and allowed now. I can see the OP as well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to S5's comment:

In response to maxbialystock's comment:

Wow.  Really tough crowd on this board.  I thought taking Peavy out was pretty obvious after the opening single.  When Breslow gave up the single against a lefty batter, I thought Tazawa made sense.  Tazawa gave up a single but got three outs and is now branded as totally useless and his manager an idiot. 

Like I said, tough crowd. 

Tough crowd?  Do you want to talk about a tough crowd??

Just three days ago we has someone who was our SS of the future, a slick feeling GG'er whom we couldn't wait to see in a full time role.  He wa being projected here to hit somewhere between a low of .220 and a high of .250 and that was ok because of his glove.

Yesterday some on the board reduced him to a part-time UIF whom we're better off without because can't hit.

You can say what you want about the FO trashing people on the way out, but the FO aren't the only ones doing it. 

Don't go jumping to conclusions as to my motives here.  Max made a comment about a tough crowd and I agreed with him, using an admittedly convienient example. 

While I'm not happy about the trade that's an entirely different issue from this. This one was about how fickle some of the posters are. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to maxbialystock's comment:

Wow.  Really tough crowd on this board.  I thought taking Peavy out was pretty obvious after the opening single.  When Breslow gave up the single against a lefty batter, I thought Tazawa made sense.  Tazawa gave up a single but got three outs and is now branded as totally useless and his manager an idiot. 

Like I said, tough crowd. 

Tough crowd?  Do you want to talk about a tough crowd??

Just three days ago we has someone who was our SS of the future, a slick feeling GG'er whom we couldn't wait to see in a full time role.  He wa being projected here to hit somewhere between a low of .220 and a high of .250 and that was ok because of his glove.

Yesterday some on the board reduced him to a part-time UIF whom we're better off without because can't hit.

You can say what you want about the FO trashing people on the way out, but the FO aren't the only ones doing it. 

Don't go jumping to conclusions as to my motives here.  Max made a comment about a tough crowd and I agreed with him, using an admittedly convienient example. 

While I'm not happy about the trade that's an entirely different issue from this. This one was about how fickle some of the posters are. 

[/QUOTE]

easy kid...just having some fun with ya. I should have put up the winky face emoticon.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

I agree about Peavy, I like his fire. I also agree that I think Buch is being a bit over cautious about his shoulder. But nobody can feel what hes feeling, and its his career and livelihood not yours or mine. I dont expect him to go out there hurt and risk his future and play hurt like you would.

The fact remains the same that you shouldnt blast someone else for calling a player/manager a childish name if you do the same yourself. You can get your point across just as well without resorting to that.

Iagree with you.............Play hurt like i would... or play hurt like teammates do now and then.You can cuddle that thumb sucking idiot and feel for him... Thats ok... . Nothing wrong with that..... Just wouldn't be on my team . Also not a childish name for Buch..... He earned it...............I never did !!!!!