WHY IS LARRY LUCCIANO LOOKING UNDER HIS SOFA...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

WHY IS LARRY LUCCIANO LOOKING UNDER HIS SOFA...

For our SS?

didn't he say "NO NEW taxes SHORTSTOPS"?  i am shocked that he would go back on his word and sign drew.  that is an INCONVENIENT TRUTH.  i am so mad it is like FAHRENHEIT 911 in my office right now.

are you worried about the payroll and luxury tax threshhold?  dont be!  why?  because:  "I am not worried about the deficit. It is big enough to take care of itself."

can't blame drew...after all wasn't it boras that said:  "There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on -- shame on you. Fool
    me -- you can't get fooled again."

when asked about the $10MM contract drew has responded "I am not a crook"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Re: WHY IS LARRY LUCCIANO LOOKING UNDER HIS SOFA...

In response to slasher9's comment:

For our SS?

didn't he say "NO NEW taxes SHORTSTOPS"?  i am shocked that he would go back on his word and sign drew.  that is an INCONVENIENT TRUTH.  i am so mad it is like FAHRENHEIT 911 in my office right now.

are you worried about the payroll and luxury tax threshhold?  dont be!  why?  because:  "I am not worried about the deficit. It is big enough to take care of itself."

can't blame drew...after all wasn't it boras that said:  "There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on -- shame on you. Fool
    me -- you can't get fooled again."

when asked about the $10MM contract drew has responded "I am not a crook"

I don't think that was Drew; I believe that was Otis Nixon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Re: WHY IS LARRY LUCCIANO LOOKING UNDER HIS SOFA...

"when asked about the $10MM contract drew has responded "I am not a crook"

Hey Slasher, 

You sound a lot LIKE BILL, if you know what I mean.

The only crook here, besides Nixon, whose thrombosis kept him from going to trial, is Boras. As for Bush Jr., who couldn't get the "fool me" cliche right, he fixed us good in Iraq and the rest of the Middle East. 

Sections
Shortcuts