Why Linares?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jidgef. Show jidgef's posts

Re: Why Linares?

Have you seen him play? He's slow, overweight (something I know a little about) and he is NOT a great fielder. Other than that, his .220 average in AAA last year makes him a much better prospect that Bradley Jr.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In response to jidgef's comment:

Have you seen him play? He's slow, overweight (something I know a little about) and he is NOT a great fielder. Other than that, his .220 average in AAA last year makes him a much better prospect that Bradley Jr.

except he hit .297 last year

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

This is a spoof thread about one of the threads of one of thost irrelevant posters on this board.

awesome prank farva.....

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Bradley is way better than Linares.

My post was about Linares being better than Nava,

It's adorable that you think about me so much though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jidgef. Show jidgef's posts

In response to stillallbost08's comment:

In response to jidgef's comment:

except he hit .297 last year

You're right, it was late and I was looking at his 220 at bats. His bat isn't the issue, his defense and body type, coupled with his advanced age for a "prospect" are the issues. I could see him as a  fourth outfielder but we are already too righthanded.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Define "way better"

Adorable adorable adorable adorable adorable it's adorable it's adorable it's adorable

Man, I really got in your head.

I can't wait to see the next thread you start about me. This one was great.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

You got in your adorable head. And I can't wait until my next "way better" thread that has you come trolling by on my threads. You can't resist how adorable I am.

Your first sentence makes no sense at all. Your second sentence lets me know how much I bother you. Thank you for that. Your third sentence is true. You are adorable.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

This is a spoof thread about one of the threads of one of thost irrelevant posters on this board.

So you just admited to starting a 'spoof thread' to further clog up the board.....to make fun of somebody else....then you call yourself adorable while hitting on the person that you are making fun of in the first place....but your name has 'soft' in it....  but EVERYBODY else has a problem and you are perfectly normal.  ok.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I hadn't noticed he was making fun of me.  I am too distracted by the breakdown.  He is adorable when he gets manic.

Sort of like the Red Sox payroll.  It has mania you know.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

I hadn't noticed he was making fun of me.  I am too distracted by the breakdown.  He is adorable when he gets manic.

Sort of like the Red Sox payroll.  It has mania you know.

It is kind of cute.  I can just picture this little rolly polly soft guy in his parents basement typing away.....trying to figure out the next big 'zinger' to show us all up..... 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Especially when he gets all mad. I can just picture him typing really fast and scrunching his little face up.

Aww.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Almost like a frustrated little lost panda bear....trying to find his home in this big big world.  Poor little guy.....

Sections
Shortcuts