WHY THE HECK WASN'T CARP INSERTED TO PITCH HIT FOR THE SISSY SALTY?????

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: WHY THE HECK WASN'T CARP INSERTED TO PITCH HIT FOR THE SISSY SALTY?????

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Calm down.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

The Sox need to start rebuiding from the ground up. At 12-5 we're off to an terrible start. I say dump the entire team, trade Lester and Buch and bring up as many prospects as possible to finish the season. I just cannot stand this atrocious 12-5 start. Fire Farrel, bring back Bobby V and see if Theo needs a job !!. 

On second thought hire Softy to manage, Bill806 to do the PR and Idiots2004 to be the new GM, and please ask Conan to get that Monkey of his back. 

Hetch

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Conan, 

Sorry but I've got you on ignore because I'm not interesting in reading your meaningless one liners.

You can say what ever you want with regard to my comments but just like the tree that falls in the forest with no one around to hear it, I've got you blocked and will never know what you write. Oh this is so much fun. On my permanant IGNORE List, you, Softy and Idiot2004. Such peace in my corner !!

Cartoon: monkey on my back (medium) by imaginarypeople tagged colored,pencil,art,

Hetch 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

The Sox need to start rebuiding from the ground up. At 12-5 we're off to an terrible start. I say dump the entire team, trade Lester and Buch and bring up as many prospects as possible to finish the season. I just cannot stand this atrocious 12-5 start. Fire Farrel, bring back Bobby V and see if Theo needs a job !!. 

On second thought hire Softy to manage, Bill806 to do the PR and Idiots2004 to be the new GM, and please ask Conan to get that Monkey of his back. 

Hetch

There isn't a problem with a fan stating facts.  Salty "in this series" compared to Perez shows us all what many of us say every day.  Offensively, he simply struggles period.  The team is fine but we certainly still need better players at many positions.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:

Hetch

There isn't a problem with a fan stating facts.  Salty "in this series" compared to Perez shows us all what many of us say every day.  Offensively, he simply struggles period.  The team is fine but we certainly still need better players at many positions.

It's a bit early in the season to start wanting to dump players. Salty is off to a rough start with the bat but he needs too be given some credit for handling the pitching staff. As for Drew I just have a feeling that folks are dumping on him because he's a Drew. Pedey got off to a terrible start in his first year but the Sox stuck with him.   

Hetch

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

The kid who hit .500 has since hit .200 in AAA.

Salty crushed the ball twice, the one in the 4th would have been a HR if not for the wind.

Nobody who watched the game would have started a thread like this.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to slomag's comment:

Salty crushed the ball twice, the one in the 4th would have been a HR if not for the wind.

Slomag,

That one reason I wish I was still in Boston and not in Milwaukee. 

Hetch

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

one loss and all the little girls come out to whine and cry...funny stuff...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:

Hetch

Who is Perez?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to slomag's comment:

The whiners don't actually watch Red Sox BB.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

I was about to post the same thing. Their poor delicate constitution can't handle it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Well, in all fairness, they probably don't remember our last loss.

Their frustration at being unable to whine has been building for over a week now.  So they are finally letting all their complaints out.  All very logical, in a kind of damaged executive functioning type of way.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Conan, 

Sorry but I've got you on ignore because I'm not interesting in reading your meaningless one liners.

You can say what ever you want with regard to my comments but just like the tree that falls in the forest with no one around to hear it, I've got you blocked and will never know what you write. Oh this is so much fun. On my permanant IGNORE List, you, Softy and Idiot2004. Such peace in my corner !!

Cartoon: monkey on my back (medium) by imaginarypeople tagged colored,pencil,art,

Hetch 

he is the only 1 i have on ignore...and I am not a bill or softy fan

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to teddybaseball009's comment:

MOST OF YOU IDIOTS ARE WITHOUT ANY BASEBALL KNOWLEDGE WHATSOEVER. YOU JUST LOVE TO PUT OTHERS DOWN. THAT IS WHY I DO NOT POST ANY MORE. BUT WHEN SOMEONE IS HITTING LIKE CARP AND HE JUST DROVE IN A RUN, YOU USE HIM YOU DO NOT SIT HIM. YOU PIG S....TS SHOULD LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT BASEBALL BEFORE POSTING. AND A FEW OF YOU NEED STOMACH WINDOWS JUST TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON. POMPOUS AHOLES

Last we heard from you, you predicted that we'd finish 26 games out.  How's that working out for you?

Before that, you were clamoring to get rid of Lester and Papi.  How you doing with that one?

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.