WHY THE HECK WASN'T CARP INSERTED TO PITCH HIT FOR THE SISSY SALTY?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: WHY THE HECK WASN'T CARP INSERTED TO PITCH HIT FOR THE SISSY SALTY?????

In response to NerdatMIT's comment:

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

In response to teddybaseball009's comment:

MOST OF YOU IDIOTS ARE WITHOUT ANY BASEBALL KNOWLEDGE WHATSOEVER. YOU JUST LOVE TO PUT OTHERS DOWN. THAT IS WHY I DO NOT POST ANY MORE. BUT WHEN SOMEONE IS HITTING LIKE CARP AND HE JUST DROVE IN A RUN, YOU USE HIM YOU DO NOT SIT HIM. YOU PIG S....TS SHOULD LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT BASEBALL BEFORE POSTING. AND A FEW OF YOU NEED STOMACH WINDOWS JUST TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON. POMPOUS AHOLES

Last we heard from you, you predicted that we'd finish 26 games out.  How's that working out for you?

Before that, you were clamoring to get rid of Lester and Papi.  How you doing with that one?

I read his post history also. Good catch. Teddy is a troll. That says it all.

hello pot! meet kettle...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

The Sox need to start rebuiding from the ground up. At 12-5 we're off to an terrible start. I say dump the entire team, trade Lester and Buch and bring up as many prospects as possible to finish the season. I just cannot stand this atrocious 12-5 start. Fire Farrel, bring back Bobby V and see if Theo needs a job !!. 

On second thought hire Softy to manage, Bill806 to do the PR and Idiots2004 to be the new GM, and please ask Conan to get that Monkey of his back. 

Hetch

LOL!!

I've ignored 'Conan the dope',  but I don't recall which one is the monkey.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

one loss and all the little girls come out to whine and cry...funny stuff...

Wrong, two losses doubleheader drubbing at the hands of the great Royals. Not good.

wahhhh, we lost twice in a row...Trade the team, fire the manager, I want new owners...your such a little fairy, but Its so cute when you whine like that...muahhh

Keep up the good work champ ;)

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

one loss and all the little girls come out to whine and cry...funny stuff...

Wrong, two losses doubleheader drubbing at the hands of the great Royals. Not good.

You mean the first place Royals. Got to love the starting pitching the Sox had.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

hitters heat up with the weather.  let's see how he/they are hitting after a few 70F+ days.

it's not like we have a "molina" sitting on the bench behind him......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

In response to teddybaseball009's comment:

MOST OF YOU IDIOTS ARE WITHOUT ANY BASEBALL KNOWLEDGE WHATSOEVER. YOU JUST LOVE TO PUT OTHERS DOWN. THAT IS WHY I DO NOT POST ANY MORE. BUT WHEN SOMEONE IS HITTING LIKE CARP AND HE JUST DROVE IN A RUN, YOU USE HIM YOU DO NOT SIT HIM. YOU PIG S....TS SHOULD LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT BASEBALL BEFORE POSTING. AND A FEW OF YOU NEED STOMACH WINDOWS JUST TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON. POMPOUS AHOLES

Last we heard from you, you predicted that we'd finish 26 games out.  How's that working out for you?

Before that, you were clamoring to get rid of Lester and Papi.  How you doing with that one?

I guess Teddy doesn't want to discuss his last proclamations.