1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Wicked is as Wicked does.

Wicked Strong wasn't wicked fast enough.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Wicked is as Wicked does.

In response to RigatoniT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

u are a jerk Bill - u came here after knowing he was suspended and then try to stir it up again... u are a big reason the forum has "issues"

[/QUOTE] WHY, because I stand up for myself against daily attacks from 2 or 3 people, you included ??????  I for one, am DELIGHTED that the B D C came up with the idea of the 2 MOD'S........  We are now all on a LEVEL PLAYING field and no one will/should have to miss out on our RED SOX "give & take" because of a few DESPICABLE types !!!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Repeatedly making baseless allegations that a player like Ortiz is lying about their age is pretty despicable.  It's not what you want on a good baseball forum.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Repeatedly making baseless allegations that a player like Ortiz is lying about their age is pretty despicable.  It's not what you want on a good baseball forum.

[/QUOTE]

Define "you".

Having the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to S5's comment:

[QUOTE]

Define "you".

[/QUOTE]

The 'royal you', same as the 'royal we' Bill used.  It implies that you are speaking for the majority.  It's just a rhetorical device.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Every time he brings up Birth Certificates you darn well he is thinking about the President as well. He must be a joy at the Thanksgiving table

[/QUOTE]

Yep, he likes to tie Ortiz and Obama together - two Big O's you just can't trust.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

BOGIE,   Just for the RECORD.........  DESPICABLE comments are no longer needed on this BOARD.......  We are in the PROCESS of building a better RED SOX FORUM here !!!!! A "KINDER & GENTLER" place to be !!!

[/QUOTE]

In that case, we trust there will be no more of your 'moonbat' comments or your allegations that Ortiz is considerably older than reported.  Good to know.

[/QUOTE]Nice HOME RUN, yesterday !!!!!   OK, no more "moonbats", howevaaaa I do reserve the right to question the health/age of any player... You should too !!

[/QUOTE]

Issue #1 - Why does it matter how old any player is?  They get paid for their production, regardless of their age.

Issue #2 - If anyone can produce PROOF that a player is older than they say they are - and want to make an issue of a non-issue - then it's topic for conversation.  Without that proof it's only an attempt to discredit by innuendo and says more about the poster than it does about the player.  

[/QUOTE]  WOW........  #1/ Why does it matter ????  Only @ contract & production time would this be questioned...........  #2/  PROOF ????  Yes, it is hard to prove as we all know that ALL BIRTH CERTIFICATES ARE not created equal !!!

[/QUOTE]

Typically ignorant, political comment.  No one with any intelligence questions Obama's Hawaiian birth...in fact, I've only heard it from you for years.  

When are you going to stop your despicable political nonsense?  Have you stopped your despicable racist comments e.g. Mexico and the mafia comments about Capuano?  I think your never ending despicable sexual innuendo about Jenny Dell is really disgusting and creepy and your ongoing campaign to impugn David Ortiz' honesty regarding his age - despite having zero evidence - is despicable.

All of the aggro you get here you bring on yourself.  I and many others leaped to your defense a few years ago when the BDC gave you a hard time about typing in bold caps (apparently because of vision problems).  I personally wrote them to ask them to explain why, particularly as the supportive thread had dozens of supporters on your side.

Before then you seemed a good person, ever since your posts have been offensive to many people here....yet you always blame others for being mean to you.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Can I be the contrarian here?   You all know how I have totally lost my cookies on occasion going after Billy & Stiffy during a few socio-political debates / taking someone to task for ...........

BUT...........

this whole debate reminds me of a group of kids constantly running to the adult in the room screeaming, "Mrs. So&so, Billy just said another bad word!!!!!"  Every 3 minutes.

It's really getting to the point of absurdity.

My God!  We need to man up & learn to ignore.  Not with the button, but the old fashioned way.   We all know billy can be beyond childish, but do we have to follow him there?  

SORRY!   The tatling is close to, if not more annoying than all the billyisms.  It's getting embarrassing.    Step back fora moment.  Re-read some of this while inserting the voices of children, & see if you don't cringe?

Have at me fellas. ;)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can I be the contrarian here?   You all know how I have totally lost my cookies on occasion going after Billy & Stiffy during a few socio-political debates / taking someone to task for ...........

BUT...........

this whole debate reminds me of a group of kids constantly running to the adult in the room screeaming, "Mrs. So&so, Billy just said another bad word!!!!!"  Every 3 minutes.

It's really getting to the point of absurdity.

My God!  We need to man up & learn to ignore.  Not with the button, but the old fashioned way.   We all know billy can be beyond childish, but do we have to follow him there?  

SORRY!   The tatling is close to, if not more annoying than all the billyisms.  It's getting embarrassing.    Step back fora moment.  Re-read some of this while inserting the voices of children, & see if you don't cringe?

Have at me fellas. ;)

[/QUOTE]

Hypothetically speaking, if a person kept slapping you in the face how long would you wait before you retaliated?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re:

I wouldn't assume they were metaphorically slapping ME in the face.  If someone were constantly taking shots at, oh.....,  let's say R's or C's, as many are want to do, I would generally ignore it.    I just don't take things that personally.   Billy does little more than marginalize his own side.  He accurately caricatures his "wing."  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re:

I would consider the source.  ;)

I guess I just rebel against having the need to have somebody "protect me."  

Having said that......   it is a much more enjoyable place without the likes of Stiffy, Pike, & even a few of the gals who were dogging billy endlessly about his socio-political musings, only to take outrageous shots against ALL folks who accross the eisle.

I think both extremes are nuts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Re:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would consider the source.  ;)

I guess I just rebel against having the need to have somebody "protect me."  

Having said that......   it is a much more enjoyable place without the likes of Stiffy, Pike, & even a few of the gals who were dogging billy endlessly about his socio-political musings, only to take outrageous shots against ALL folks who accross the eisle.

I think both extremes are nuts.

[/QUOTE]
    I certainly agree with that. Both sides ARE nuts.  And I also agree that Bill marginalizes the Republican party, which is why I'm surprised that people from both sides of the aisle aren't down on him.  

I find it extremely offensive to see my social values and the POTUS insulted by continued political cheap-shots in a baseball forum.  If I can't come here to talk about the Red Sox without my political beliefs being assaulted, where can I go??  And if the person doing the insulting lacks the general decency and respect to move his political beliefs to the political forums and not post them here, what recourse do I have?  

I can report him to the mods and hope they can convince him (one way or another) to stop doing it, or I can leave.  Somehow it doesn't seem right to me that a poster can create such a hostile atmosphere in a baseball forum by talking politics that he can make people who want to talk baseball pick up and go.  

It occurred to me that this whole ongoing discussion can be wrapped up in my 'tag line', below.