2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Wicked, Wicked, Funny

Excellent.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Trying to give this link exposure.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

Too funny indeed!!! The Jests are even more of a pain in the rear than the Yanks, so it's amusing to watch them scramble.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

In Response to Wicked, Wicked, Funny:
    Culled from the Patriots Board; you've GOT to see this http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/?action=view&current=jetsbrass.mp4
    Posted by nhsteven

I am still in tears... I wished the guy would have done something like that for the, Evil Empire, Yankees not getting Cliff Lee !! LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Harness, you've got to see this. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

That's funny...I saw this movie recently and Hitler goes berserk...as you can see.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I have "Downfall" in my video collection and I'll never be able to look at that scene the same way again. Hysterical!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Wicked, Wicked, Funny:
    I have "Downfall" in my video collection and I'll never be able to look at that scene the same way again. Hysterical!
    Posted by antibody

Good thing you straightened me out; I thought it was from Inglorious Basterds, if you haven't seen that, you're missing the classic Pub scene; regardless, I saw Downfall too, very underrated, probably because it was too arty. Another great film from that yr was United 93.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Posted by antibody

Wow, the guy playing Hitler looks amazing! Is it subtitled, antibody?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

In Response to Wicked, Wicked, Funny :  I am still in tears... I wished the guy would have done something like that for the, Evil Empire, Yankees not getting Cliff Lee !! LOL
    Posted by ALaGatorAL

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMiFrl7DACo

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Wicked, Wicked, Funny : Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMiFrl7DACo
    Posted by crix

Good find. Of course, Yankee fans may think the RS`are the Red Army; post WWII.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Wicked, Wicked, Funny : Wow, the guy playing Hitler looks amazing! Is it subtitled, antibody?
    Posted by LloydDobler

Yes. It's based on the writings of Traudl Junger, Hitler's personal secretary, the film has almost a documentary feel to it. Well worth watching.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

In Response to Re: Wicked, Wicked, Funny : Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMiFrl7DACo
    Posted by crix

Thanks... found another one at the same site Hitler is a yankee fan. I never knew they had these !!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Here's guessing the Ron Blomberg signing would have turned him off. Not to mention Jimmy Reese, Ken Holtzman, & Elliot Maddox.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from -TheBabe---------. Show -TheBabe---------'s posts

Actually pretty dumb because he portrays ryan as the decision maker when in fact he's not.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Another steaming pile of dung from the Babe.  His record is intact.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Wicked, Wicked, Funny:
    Culled from the Patriots Board; you've GOT to see this http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/?action=view&current=jetsbrass.mp4
    Posted by nhsteven

Loved it!

Thanks Steve

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Wicked, Wicked, Funny : Loved it! Thanks Steve
    Posted by SinceYaz

Check out my new movie. (Only 1 scene for now)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Wicked, Wicked, Funny : Yes. It's based on the writings of Traudl Junger, Hitler's personal secretary, the film has almost a documentary feel to it. Well worth watching.
    Posted by antibody

Terrific, I'd love to see it. Nazi Germany, while a horrible period, is fascinating to study. Took a course on it in college and have been sort of hooked ever since.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from -TheBabe---------. Show -TheBabe---------'s posts

In Response to Re: Wicked, Wicked, Funny : Terrific, I'd love to see it. Nazi Germany, while a horrible period, is fascinating to study. Took a course on it in college and have been sort of hooked ever since.
    Posted by LloydDobler

I actually have a WWII Nazi bayonet.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Wicked, Wicked, Funny : I actually have a WWII Nazi bayonet.
    Posted by -TheBabe---------

How'd you manage that?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

'Tis better if you don't know.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from -TheBabe---------. Show -TheBabe---------'s posts

In Response to Re: Wicked, Wicked, Funny : How'd you manage that?
    Posted by LloydDobler

A friend of mine buys and sells old war stuff. He actually bought and sold mussolini's hat and cigarette case. He's had alot of Nazi stuff from WWI & WWII. Even some old samurai swords.

He gave me a Nazi officer's dress bayonet as a gift one year. It's in perfect condition. Kinda creepy when you think about it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Wicked, Wicked, Funny : A friend of mine buys and sells old war stuff. He actually bought and sold mussolini's hat and cigarette case. He's had alot of Nazi stuff from WWI & WWII. Even some old samurai swords. He gave me a Nazi officer's dress bayonet as a gift one year. It's in perfect condition. Kinda creepy when you think about it.
    Posted by -TheBabe---------

Oh yeah, I hear you ... very creepy. But also pretty interesting. A friend of mine has in his possession a Nazi flag that his grandfather (or great-grandfather) confiscated during the war. But of course, he keeps it tucked away ... not the kind of thing you'd want to display.

Sections
Shortcuts