Wicked, Wicked, Funny

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from -TheBabe---------. Show -TheBabe---------'s posts

Re: Wicked, Wicked, Funny

In Response to Re: Wicked, Wicked, Funny:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wicked, Wicked, Funny : Oh yeah, I hear you ... very creepy. But also pretty interesting. A friend of mine has in his possession a Nazi flag that his grandfather (or great-grandfather) confiscated during the war. But of course, he keeps it tucked away ... not the kind of thing you'd want to display.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Yup, pretty creepy when you hold something that was held by some of the most evil people ever to be on this planet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wicked, Wicked, Funny : I actually have a WWII Nazi bayonet.
    Posted by -TheBabe---------[/QUOTE]

I'll bet that it comes in handy in your Sub shop.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wicked, Wicked, Funny : Terrific, I'd love to see it. Nazi Germany, while a horrible period, is fascinating to study. Took a course on it in college and have been sort of hooked ever since.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]
    I studied WWII extensively when I was younger. Not because I had to but because it fascinated me. I still have a lot  of Nazi memorabilia that my dad brought home from the war. Yes, it was a horrible time in world history. One that should never be forgotten so that it will never be repeated.
    Anyway, "Downfall" is a must see for anyone interested in WWII and Nazi Germany. The portayal of Hitler is masteful, and the actors playing the Goebels are downright chilling.

Sections
Shortcuts