Wildcard pennant for the AL league is a mess

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Wildcard pennant for the AL league is a mess

Right now, there are six teams fighting for the two spots for the rest of the season.  There will be a huge wear and tear on them especially the last three games of the season.  Worst part is that I know most teams will have a harder time on how to set up the rotation for the last three games of the year as well who will pitch in the wildcard game before advancing to the divisional round series.

Boston better get the over-all homefield advantage!!!

Who I want to face??  Maybe Cleveland or Baltimore cuz they do not have strong starting rotation!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Re: Wildcard pennant for the AL league is a mess

In response to GoUconn13's comment:

Right now, there are six teams fighting for the two spots for the rest of the season.  There will be a huge wear and tear on them especially the last three games of the season.  Worst part is that I know most teams will have a harder time on how to set up the rotation for the last three games of the year as well who will pitch in the wildcard game before advancing to the divisional round series.

Boston better get the over-all homefield advantage!!!

Who I want to face??  Maybe Cleveland or Baltimore cuz they do not have strong starting rotation!!!

The only team I want to avoid is Detroit and maybe Texas only because they seem to "have our number".  Put Texas and Detroit together in the first round and I'll take my chances from there on in.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Wildcard pennant for the AL league is a mess

As DAD would say ..........    "SON, this is what its all about"  !!!

Sections
Shortcuts