Will Bobby Jenks contribute to this team?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: Will Bobby Jenks contribute to this team?

What do we call those who are obsessed with them?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Nope

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

It's kind of Ironic that the most costly bullpen additions are the ones who are contributing the least this year, but then again that's how it tends to come sometimes in the bullpen.  Kinda seems like Theo went all out on the bullpen this year.   He spent the money on the bigger names like Wheeler, and Jenks and then he tried to find some good bargain deals like Albers, Aceves and then turned around and took some projects such as Miller......

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing but it almost seems like maybe he was thinking "hey, one of these guys has got to work out"

I still think Jenks has the potential to add to this team, but that doesn't come without saying I'm not going to be surprised if he doesn't.   I do think he should be given a chance though before the july 31st trading deadline, because that would save Boston big time without having to go out and make a trade.