WILL CRAW FORD STEP UP?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosox2480. Show bosox2480's posts

WILL CRAW FORD STEP UP?

AS MOST KNOW CARL CRAWFORD HAS HAD A POOR SEASON UP TO NOW.
    I STILL THINK THERE IS TIME FOR HIM TO MAKE RED SOX FANS FORGRT IT.
    I THINK WITH YOUK OUT NOW, THE SOX NEED TO MOVE CRAWFORD TO THE THREE HOLE . BAT SCUTARO SECOND PEDROIA FOURTH . I WOULD MOVE ORTIZ TO FIFTH AND GONZALES TO SIXTH. GONZO IS IN A MINI SLUMP RIGHT NOW.
    ORTIZ SEEMS TO BE SWINGING THE BAT BETTER. SALTY IN THE SEVEN HOLE,REDDICK EIGHT AND AVILES IN THE NINE HOLE.

LINE UP

1.ELSBURY CF
    2,SCUTARO SS
    3.CRAWFORD LF
    4,PEDROIA 2B
    5.ORTIZ DH
    6.GONZALEZ 1B
    7.SALTY  C
    8.REDDICK RF
    9.AVILES 3B

THIS SEEMS TO ME TO BE THE MOST BALANCED LINE UP CONSIDERING
    THAT YOUK IS NOT AVAILABLE. IT WOULD GIVE CRAWFORD MORE GOOD PICTHES TO SEE .MAYBE THIS WOULD GET HIM GOING.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: WILL CRAW FORD STEP UP?

Crappy Carl isn't playing the same way he did in Tampa for two reasons,1) he's not utilizing his god given speed,2) he doesn't have an in your face manager to motivate him ,so he's become lazy! Too bad he's just a more expensive version of JD Drew! All flash and cash than actual bang for the buck!!!!!!!!!!!! Somehow Theo should have seen this coming. Also Gonzo is choking on burrito's as we speak,when he gets a timely hit against the Rays it will be his first one this year! Gonzo is a great hitter and he should realize that they found his hole in his swing and that's where they are pitching him. It also has been reported that his surgically repaired shoulder has been bothering him and has left him lacking in power to the opposite field.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Wow. AGon to sixth, so you can put Crawford batting under .250 with a .275 OBP and around 50 RBI's at third in the order. Really silly.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

Will Crawford step up???  Based on what we have seen so far this season....Probably not.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I don't think Crawford will step up.  No.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

CRAWFORD IS A BUST HE IS THE WRONG FIT FOR THIS TEAM.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

The only way Cr-oh for-d can step up is on a ladder.
    Wonder if the Rays would trade Desmond Jennings for him?
    Rays must be so happy that things went as they did.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

The "Terror of Tampa Bay" has been everything but that with The Red Sox. Wrong ball player for our park. LIked the signing at the time but said we were getting too lefthanded with him and AGON.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Crawford if he had hit a home run in the ninth today may have turned it around.  He just doesn't though, he and Lackey are the new Red Sox in the image of a 175 million dollar pay roll.   A team with so little grit and two championships in its past.

The Red Sox have already shown the big signings rarely work and create a team image which is not compatible with Boston. Drew is viewed as nuclear bomb 1 by Theo but clearly Dice K was worse.  A 100 million for not very much at all.  If we kept our eye on developing our players and mixing it with sound trades and kept ourselves away from over the hill free agents we would be in a lot better shape.  I don't mean to suggest this is anything new.  It just is right there every time Crawford steps into a key situation. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

2011 Epstein OF budget is about 44 million for one season. Crawford OBP is under .300, and a nobody named Moore took care of OF and lefty loaded lineup.

2012 Epstein OF, status quo, budget would be about 30 million for one season. That would be Crawford, Ellsbury and Reddick and Mac or other Rh OF reject.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

In Response to WILL CRAW FORD STEP UP?:
    [QUOTE]  AS MOST KNOW CARL CRAWFORD HAS HAD A POOR SEASON UP TO NOW. I STILL THINK THERE IS TIME FOR HIM TO MAKE RED SOX FANS FORGRT IT. I THINK WITH YOUK OUT NOW, THE SOX NEED TO MOVE CRAWFORD TO THE THREE HOLE . BAT SCUTARO SECOND PEDROIA FOURTH . I WOULD MOVE ORTIZ TO FIFTH AND GONZALES TO SIXTH. GONZO IS IN A MINI SLUMP RIGHT NOW. ORTIZ SEEMS TO BE SWINGING THE BAT BETTER. SALTY IN THE SEVEN HOLE,REDDICK EIGHT AND AVILES IN THE NINE HOLE.              LINE UP 1.ELSBURY CF 2,SCUTARO SS 3.CRAWFORD LF 4,PEDROIA 2B 5.ORTIZ DH 6.GONZALEZ 1B 7.SALTY  C 8.REDDICK RF 9.AVILES 3B THIS SEEMS TO ME TO BE THE MOST BALANCED LINE UP CONSIDERING THAT YOUK IS NOT AVAILABLE. IT WOULD GIVE CRAWFORD MORE GOOD PICTHES TO SEE .MAYBE THIS WOULD GET HIM GOING.
    Posted by bosox2480[/QUOTE]

I don't want to sound offensive but are you totally stupid? AGon batting 6th? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The problem with the Sox isn't Crappy Carl's anemic batting average and production for the money he's being paid,it's Scrubtaro's clutch fielding and hitting if gave even an ounce of defense this team would still be up by 10 games ! The only place he is an asset is in Toronto,he went 0-4 with runners in scoring position on Friday night and he did the same today only I think only went 0-2 today that would be a combined 0-6 with runners in scoring position over two games..To clutch for me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Dude, if Crawford is our #3 hole hitter we'd be one of the worst teams in baseball.

Sections
Shortcuts