Will Farrell help his "buddy" out?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Will Farrell help his "buddy" out?

What do you think? Will the Jays roll over for the Sox in the two game series, or do you think Farrell will pull out all the stops to beat us?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from losingsucks. Show losingsucks's posts

Re: Will Farrell help his "buddy" out?

I don't think Will Ferrell will have much influence on the pennant race this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In Response to Re: Will Farrell help his "buddy" out?:
    [QUOTE]I don't think Will Ferrell will have much influence on the pennant race this year.
    Posted by losingsucks[/QUOTE]

Probably not, but he could play his call-ups instead of the regulars. It will be interesting to see what he does.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I don't know.  I guess if people are tight in the clubhouse, he could lighten things up in his Elf costume or do a little Ron Burgundy re-enactment.  Not sure it would really work, and its stepping on Dustin's class clown status.  I don't like it one bit.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from losingsucks. Show losingsucks's posts

alibiike, are you talking about will ferrell or john ferrell. your post here is confusing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

In Response to Will Farrell help his "buddy" out?:
    [QUOTE]What do you think? Will the Jays roll over for the Sox in the two game series, or do you think Farrell will pull out all the stops to beat us?
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

LOL...  I guess you were asleep last week so you may not have noticed but, it was Farrell's Blue Jays that put his "Buddy" in peril by taking three of four from last week. I doubt very seriously the Jays have any compation for the Sox.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

I hope Will ferrel wont call Heidi a "smelly pirate hooka"...she's a good girl

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Can he lend us a starter?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

When all is said and done, I'm sure Farrell would rather see the Sox as the WC. that's why I asked. It's not out of the realm of possibility that he may relax a little.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from *The*Babe*. Show *The*Babe*'s posts

[QUOTE]When all is said and done, I'm sure Farrell would rather see the Sox as the WC. that's why I asked. It's not out of the realm of possibility that he may relax a little.

Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

Geez, your posts get stupider by the day. Even if he did want the sawx to win the WC, do you think the jays' players feel the same? Of course not. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Farrell is widely respected and cosidered to have high integrity by all of his peers. Such speculation is foolish.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Granite2000. Show Granite2000's posts

Farrell is the Manager of a Major League Baseball team.

He is going to use every resource he has to try to win every game his team plays, whether in the first week of the season or the last.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from crawful. Show crawful's posts

[QUOTE]alibiike, are you talking about will ferrell or john ferrell. your post here is confusing
    Posted by losingsucks[/QUOTE]

well one of these farrells is as funny as an ingrown toenail, and the other one manages the blue jays.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

No way Farrell is going to reverse an old and still vital tradition:  in September, you plan hard against contenders, just as you hope other teams will when you are a contender. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

tito and john are very close friends...........however, that all ends when the ump yells play ball.