Will John Lackey step up tonight and pitch like a 82.5 million dollar pitcher?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: Will John Lackey step up tonight and pitch like a 82.5 million dollar pitcher?

Tonight would be a great time for Lackey to start justifying that  82.5 million dollar contract.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411943. Show user_4411943's posts

Re: Will John Lackey step up tonight and pitch like a 82.5 million dollar pitcher?

In Response to Re: Will John Lackey step up tonight and pitch like a 82.5 million dollar pitcher?:
    [QUOTE]I say he will step up!
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]
    Yeah he's the goods.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxNation4Ever. Show RedSoxNation4Ever's posts

don't see it happening even with yanks not playing (most likely) Jeter, ARod, martin.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I don't see him getting out of the 5th, I'm sorry, but reality is reality.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

No he won't.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Nope.  Minimum of 6ER.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411943. Show user_4411943's posts

In Response to Re: Will John Lackey step up tonight and pitch like a 82.5 million dollar pitcher?:
    [QUOTE]Nope.  Minimum of 6ER.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

yeah but it doesn't matter this team won 105-114 games

I mean with the addition of Crawford and Gonzalez the bar has been set and that bar is the boston red sox

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

In Response to Will John Lackey step up tonight and pitch like a 82.5 million dollar pitcher?:
    [QUOTE]Go Lackey!
    Let me think about it.NO

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

If lackey had an honorable bone in his body he would retire and  and hope for an offer from Pitt. to play for lunch money.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Lackey will step up, and if he's really smart, step off right away...because otherwise, he's going to get an azz kicking

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

He is out of his league v NYY.  In fact, Let em All in Lackey keeps pitching this way and he will be out of MLB!  Maybe he can work out his problems with the Lowell Spinners next year!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from aussiewill. Show aussiewill's posts

[QUOTE]I don't see him getting out of the 5th, I'm sorry, but reality is reality.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]
    5th inning Danny, man you are an optimist.  I say 3 and 2/3 rds. Tito will have the hook out quick tonight, this is a must game. The Yanks will lie down for Tampa the last three games. Resting ah yes resting. While the Sox will be battling Showalter , who will be running bases with abandon. this could get ugly, real ugly. 
    I was watching Sea Biscuit the great film, about the little colt who gave American hope during the Depression. I get it out when I need some inspiration, that's what the Sox should do. Listen to some Knute Rockne speech, watch Sea Biscuit, get out of the funk. Inspiration that's what they need. Here's hoping.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In Response to Will John Lackey step up tonight and pitch like a 82.5 million dollar pitcher?:
    [QUOTE]Go Lackey!

How has our manager stepped up? How many times is he going to throw the same bozos out there and tolerate legion ball play with this group of gazillionairs?

he has done nothing to right this ship and he is totally to blame for passing on the division race and signaling to his ballplayers to relax and wait for October...now we have to play like the devil to even get in....bs

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

[QUOTE]Go Lackey!

GO LACKEY, ITS HERO TIME, BRO, 9 good innings, put em away!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

[QUOTE]I say he will step up!
    You're living in a dream world.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Will John Lackey step up tonight and pitch like a 82.5 million dollar pitcher? : GO LACKEY, ITS HERO TIME, BRO, 9 good innings, put em away!
    Posted by DeweyCBoston[/QUOTE]

Lackey is a loser with a bad attitude

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

3-0 Yankees, first inning.
    Varitek makes an error....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bpia5003. Show bpia5003's posts

This game is already over, what an absolute joke.....please release Lackey----truly patheTEK! good job with that throw CAPTAIN!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScottsdaleLarry-. Show ScottsdaleLarry-'s posts

Can he?

No

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Saltamachia is not much better, a strikeout machine. Mike Napoli was a better fit. Theo blew it again.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]Can he? No
    Posted by ScottsdaleLarry-[/QUOTE]

This is like batting practice for the yanks  even guys youve never heard of ....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesey271975. Show jamesey271975's posts

No, he'll pitch like the disgsuting fat washed up guy he is. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from njalb. Show njalb's posts

If Slackey had any pride he would retire and we could use the money to actually acquire a pitcher, not a fat, gutless, jacko

Sections
Shortcuts