Will Manny Ramirez be playing in MLB soon?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Will Manny Ramirez be playing in MLB soon?

Here's a paragraph and a link to the article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/manny-ramirez-jr-looks-lot-dad-leading-img-171900655.html

When the Major League Baseball campaign kicks off in April, there will not be a Manny Ramirez on a roster to be found anywhere, depriving the league of crazy antics and, perhaps, creaky-need hits. Yet, if one prep prospect continues his development apace, there may be a Manny Ramirez in The Show soon. The difference is that this one has a Jr. at the end of his name.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Will Manny Ramirez be playing in MLB soon?

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/manny-ramirez-jr-looks-lot-dad-leading-img-171900655.html

When the Major League Baseball campaign kicks off in April, there will not be a Manny Ramirez on a roster to be found anywhere, depriving the league of crazy antics and, perhaps, creaky-need hits. Yet, if one prep prospect continues his development apace, there may be a Manny Ramirez in The Show soon. The difference is that this one has a Jr. at the end of his name.

Please, "spare me/us" !!!   The man-ram-fraud will never again be in  M L B   !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Please, "spare me/us" !!!   The man-ram-fraud will never again be in  M L B   !!

I see your reading comprehension skills are still sky high...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

SPEED reading wil catch ya every time !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

SPEED reading wil catch ya every time !!!

We understand Bill, it's ok. When you see the name Manny your brain disengages. :-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

A word of CAUTION here.....  Just the NAME Ramirez is enough for me to stay miles away.......  Apples never fall to far from the trees  !!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.