Re: will ORTIZ reach 10 steals?

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to nhsteven's comment:

Steven, first of all, if it was just a ribbing how about using an emotion. secondly, I believe burritos one banning was a misunderstanding and BDC tried to reinstate him, but he couldn't remember the email address he used. Lastley, You've been making these comments about Ortiz, for years. I think it's time to give it a rest. 

Perhaps, but I don't see you going after slasher.

Do you see me going after anyone??

Semantics; you know what I mean; don't be cute; how about response?' Is that better?

That is my response. Do you? My meaning was, if its in jest, make it clear with an emotion. I dont recall slashers posts but form your tone I will assume its regarding yankee players. I will also assume is due to the latest reports. Papi is old news. that's all

When I said perhaps, it was my way of admitting you were right, including use of the emotion icon.  Slasher's comments for the most part were also old news, although in response to newer threads, although he admitted he's a ribber. Let's move on.

Fair enough. I also didnt see most of  what you are referring to. My post was moslty to set the record straight, regarding B

And I apologized to him, so thanx for pointing that out.

Amazing that some have accused me of being a RS fan , and U not being one. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Steven, first of all, if it was just a ribbing how about using an emotion. secondly, I believe burritos one banning was a misunderstanding and BDC tried to reinstate him, but he couldn't remember the email address he used. Lastley, You've been making these comments about Ortiz, for years. I think it's time to give it a rest. 

Semantics; you know what I mean; don't be cute; how about response?' Is that better?

That is my response. Do you? My meaning was, if its in jest, make it clear with an emotion. I dont recall slashers posts but form your tone I will assume its regarding yankee players. I will also assume is due to the latest reports. Papi is old news. that's all

When I said perhaps, it was my way of admitting you were right, including use of the emotion icon.  Slasher's comments for the most part were also old news, although in response to newer threads, although he admitted he's a ribber. Let's move on.

Fair enough. I also didnt see most of  what you are referring to. My post was moslty to set the record straight, regarding B

As a lifelone Red Sox fan from Southern CT, I know a MFY fan, when I see oneWink

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

it's a RS board.  if there isn't an occasional post about blown PO saves, pilot error, electrified swimming, steroids, steroids, and steroids....then that would be weird.  pre 2004 how many 1918 chants were you a part of at east 161st street?  it's expected there.  just like some occasionally anti-yankee sentiment should be expected on a RS board. 

btw - if you are a yankees fan you really are a baltimore orioles fan.  know what i mean???!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

Does anybody remember the shocking steal in game 5 of the 2004 ALCS when Dave shockingly took off to Posada's shock? He was called out on a very close play by Jeter but if you look at the replays he was actually safe.  A comical moment from a classic series. He argued it big to the umpires to but to no avail.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

As a lifelone Red Sox fan from Southern CT, I know a MFY fan, when I see oneWink

Of course

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

it's a RS board.  if there isn't an occasional post about blown PO saves, pilot error, electrified swimming, steroids, steroids, and steroids....then that would be weird.  pre 2004 how many 1918 chants were you a part of at east 161st street?  it's expected there.  just like some occasionally anti-yankee sentiment should be expected on a RS board. 

btw - if you are a yankees fan you really are a baltimore orioles fan.  know what i mean???!!!

I was never into the 1918 chant thing, and always thought it was chintzy. Otherwise, your reasoning to bring up tasteless tragic events using the excuse it's a RS board just doesn't fly; I never saw comments about TW's head on a NYY board, for example. Your excuse is one Kim relied on, if that's how you want to be portrayed; although I'm sure you don't care. Regardless, credibility and reliance on facts is not your strong suit; as when you feebly tried to point out Jerry Coleman did NOT serve in WWII like your hero Ted, when he did, receiving a bunch of medals for air combat missions, and rising to the rank of Lieut. Colonel, as well as induction into the USMC Sports HOF. Or beforehand, when you claimed the only noteworthy piloting a NYY did was Corey Lidle.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I was never into the 1918 chant thing, and always thought it was chintzy. Otherwise, your reasoning to bring up tasteless tragic events using the excuse it's a RS board just doesn't fly; I never saw comments about TW's head on a NYY board, for example. Your excuse is one Kim relied on, if that's how you want to be portrayed; although I'm sure you don't care. Regardless, credibility and reliance on facts is not your strong suit; as when you feebly tried to point out Jerry Coleman did NOT serve in WWII like your hero Ted, when he did, receiving a bunch of medals for air combat missions, and rising to the rank of Lieut. Colonel, as well as induction into the USMC HOF. Or beforehand, when you claimed the only piloting a NYY did was Corey Lidle.

You obviously need to get out more.

http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?sr=y&msg=518118.5&nav=messages&webtag=ml-yankees

But, hey, you hang on to that "us Yankee fans are special" fantasy...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

I was never into the 1918 chant thing, and always thought it was chintzy. Otherwise, your reasoning to bring up tasteless tragic events using the excuse it's a RS board just doesn't fly; I never saw comments about TW's head on a NYY board, for example. Your excuse is one Kim relied on, if that's how you want to be portrayed; although I'm sure you don't care. Regardless, credibility and reliance on facts is not your strong suit; as when you feebly tried to point out Jerry Coleman did NOT serve in WWII like your hero Ted, when he did, receiving a bunch of medals for air combat missions, and rising to the rank of Lieut. Colonel, as well as induction into the USMC HOF. Or beforehand, when you claimed the only piloting a NYY did was Corey Lidle.

http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?sr=y&msg=518118.5&nav=messages&webtag=ml-yankees

Not really; but I'll go along with it if it makes you feel better.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I stand corrected on the TW reference; however 2 wrongs don't make a right, as the cliche goes.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

Not really; but I'll go along with it if it makes you feel better.

[/QUOTE]

I go by what I see.

And what I see is you doing a lot whining about how mean Sox fans are here.

If the " I never saw comments about TW's head on a NYY board, for example." comment wasn't meant to imply Yankee fans are above that sort of thing, what exactly did it mean?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I go by what I see.

And what I see is you doing a lot whining about how mean Sox fans are here.

If the " I never saw comments about TW's head on a NYY board, for example." comment wasn't meant to imply Yankee fans are above that sort of thing, what exactly did it mean?

Like you said, I was whining about slasher; and basically it was an excuse for my tasteless remark earlier, so you got me there. As far as NYY fans are concerned, I should have known better; every sports team has their idiot anti-savant faction.

Sorry I had to remind you.

I don't enjoy going to Yankee sites.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

that's  a week's worth for Rickey Tongue Out....he could do it though, but needs to make sure they aren't foolish attempts that takes them out of innings