will ORTIZ reach 10 steals?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

will ORTIZ reach 10 steals?

more impressed with his speed and overall baserunning this year than anything else.. all 3 of his steals have been huge this year incl the last game when it led to 2 insurance runs for a team that was scuffling... i thought papi would b limping all year as jeter was at spring training yet he has a new "papi" in his step.... i say yes! papi gets 12 steals or double figures... the poor catchers.. they know he's going .. but like the reverse pivvot, nothin they can do about it once he gets shuggling...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: will ORTIZ reach 10 steals?

i would guess 4 thefts for the season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Why, did he get milkshakes injected into his legs?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

In response to nhsteven's comment:

*reported.

Since, unlike you, I've never been banned, so you can report me all you like; I'm sure they'll consider the source as well. IMO, at worst it shall be removed, but I'm not going to be a coward like you and edit it. It was just a ribbing, ala slasher, who's made far worse comments, such as the Munson-Rivera-Lidle stuff.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

*reported.

Since, unlike you, I've never been banned, so you can report me all you like; I'm sure they'll consider the source as well. IMO, at worst it shall be removed, but I'm not going to be a coward like you and edit it. It was just a ribbing, ala slasher, who's made far worse comments, such as the Munson-Rivera-Lidle stuff.

** reported twice 

[/QUOTE]

Knock yourself out.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

As expected; this sounds like an auction

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

*reported.

Then, I guess we'll be spared the whining about Slasher's posts, if you're going to go to the same level.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

[QUOTE]

*reported.

Then, I guess we'll be spared the whining about Slasher's posts, if you're going to go to the same level.

[/QUOTE]

This is valid

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Steven, first of all, if it was just a ribbing, how about using an emotion, so it's not misinterpreted? Secondly, I believe burritos one banning was a misunderstanding. BDC tried to reinstate him, but he couldn't remember the email address he used. Lastley, you've been making these comments about Ortiz, for years. I think it's time, to give it a rest. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Steven, first of all, if it was just a ribbing how about using an emotion. secondly, I believe burritos one banning was a misunderstanding and BDC tried to reinstate him, but he couldn't remember the email address he used. Lastley, You've been making these comments about Ortiz, for years. I think it's time to give it a rest. 

Perhaps, but I don't see you going after slasher.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Steven, first of all, if it was just a ribbing how about using an emotion. secondly, I believe burritos one banning was a misunderstanding and BDC tried to reinstate him, but he couldn't remember the email address he used. Lastley, You've been making these comments about Ortiz, for years. I think it's time to give it a rest. 

do you see me going after anyone?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Thank you - and all my *reported comments are in jest.

If you were bumped due to a misunderstanding, I apologize. As far as the jest comment, I'll take your word for it, for whatever that's worth .. on both sides.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

*reported.

Since, unlike you, I've never been banned, so you can report me all you like; I'm sure they'll consider the source as well. IMO, at worst it shall be removed, but I'm not going to be a coward like you and edit it. It was just a ribbing, al a slasher, who's made far worse comments, such as the Munson-Rivera-Lidle stuff.

+10.. he who reported u or finds offense in your wit should b the one BANNED!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Do you see me going after anyone??

Semantics; you know what I mean; don't be cute; how about response?' Is that better?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

[QUOTE]

*reported.

Since, unlike you, I've never been banned, so you can report me all you like; I'm sure they'll consider the source as well. IMO, at worst it shall be removed, but I'm not going to be a coward like you and edit it. It was just a ribbing, al a slasher, who's made far worse comments, such as the Munson-Rivera-Lidle stuff.

[/QUOTE]

It was mostly wit oriented; but now I take it back, or at least admit the error of this post

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

*reported.

It was mostly wit oriented; but now I take it back, or at least admit the error of this post

[quote]

comrade steven y take it back? ur not obligated to lead the koolaid brigade on every post or topic. may have been nitWIT oriented but it wasnt a violation.. OWN it, do not channel your inner jabro.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Semantics; you know what I mean; don't be cute; how about response?' Is that better?

That is my response. Do you? My meaning was, if its in jest, make it clear with an emotion. It was taken seroiusly due to your past posts, regarding Ortiz.  I don't recall slashers posts, but from your tone, I will assume it's regarding recent reports of Yankee players.  Ortiz is old news.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

That is my response. Do you? My meaning was, if its in jest, make it clear with an emotion. I dont recall slashers posts but form your tone I will assume its regarding yankee players. I will also assume is due to the latest reports. Papi is old news. that's all

When I said perhaps, it was my way of admitting you were right, including use of the emotion icon.  Slasher's comments for the most part were also old news, although in response to newer threads, and he has eventually admitted he's a ribber. Let's move on.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

That is my response. Do you? My meaning was, if its in jest, make it clear with an emotion. I dont recall slashers posts but form your tone I will assume its regarding yankee players. I will also assume is due to the latest reports. Papi is old news. that's all

When I said perhaps, it was my way of admitting you were right, including use of the emotion icon.  Slasher's comments for the most part were also old news, although in response to newer threads, although he admitted he's a ribber. Let's move on.

Fair enough. I also didnt see most of  what you are referring to. My post was mostly to set the record straight, regarding B

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

*reported.

[quote]

comrade steven y take it back? ur not obligated to lead the koolaid brigade on every post or topic. may have been nitWIT oriented but it wasnt a violation.. OWN it, do not channel your inner jabro.

I was hesitant to post it, other than the wit factor; I still don't think it was worth it, and also irresponsible, but thanks