Will you follow the WBC this year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Strangeglove. Show Strangeglove's posts

Will you follow the WBC this year?

You, know I think its kind of fun to watch. Here's a few random things about it...

1. Team USA. Since when is "Willie Bloomquist" an all star? Half of the Pitching is manned by

guys I never heard of.  Victorino worth watching - for some odd reason this year.

2. Netherlands. Can't wait to see X. Boaggarts.

3. Dominican Republic. These guys always seem to have the most fun. Great talent too

such as Reyes, Cano, Fernando Rodney, Etc.. But, where's Manny? -Damn.

4. P. Rico. Mike Aviles worth a glance? Check out Javiar Vazquez whom we might sign.

5. Venzuala. - Tuff team. - King Felix. Marco Scutoro (what a class guy), etc..

6. Mexicon. - Some Red Sox Pitcher named De La rosa.

7. Japan. - These guys know how to play. Was their victory last time a fluke?

Anything else to look for?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Re: Will you follow the WBC this year?

In response to Strangeglove's comment:

You, know I think its kind of fun to watch. Here's a few random things about it...

1. Team USA. Since when is "Willie Bloomquist" an all star? Half of the Pitching is manned by

guys I never heard of.  Victorino worth watching - for some odd reason this year.

3. Dominican Republic. These guys always seem to have the most fun. Great talent too

4. P. Rico. Mike Aviles worth a glance? Check out Javiar Vazquez whom we might sign.

That isn't Rubby DeLaRosa--he's from the DR.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to MadMc44's comment:

That isn't Rubby DeLaRosa--he's from the DR.

It's Jose deLaTorre, and I believe he's pitching for Puerto Rico. Ace will be pitching for Mexico. Anyway I'll be cheering hard for Netherlands. Go X man!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I do not follow the WBC, even though Korea (where I am from) made it to the finals.  

All I care is that no Red Sox player gets hurt during the WBC (e.g. Victorino).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

The only ones I would worry about are pitchers. Its more of a warm up for position players.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

The only ones I would worry about are pitchers. Its more of a warm up for position players.

I agree with you southpaw777.  :)

Too bad Dice-K did not listen to your advice.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

NO

...but on second thought ... reading your OP, I might .... at least follow it a little.

I didn't know they had room for BB fields in the Nederlands, jah?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

Yes. Love the WBC. Team Italy and team USA.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeftyGrove. Show LeftyGrove's posts

Will I follow, to quote Sy Robertson... Nah!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Not HARDLY  !!!   Like watching paint dry !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Very stupid ? Why ? When MLB Starts .i'm sore' i'm hurt. i have a tired arm, He broke his what !!! Plus who cares about the Dominican Allstars... Japan wins??? lol who cares. Lots of laughs ,hugs, and high fives....Nice to be on a pitch count before spring training....Ithink it's stupid and i don't care if i'm the only one !!! So there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:

Very stupid ? Why ? When MLB Starts .i'm sore' i'm hurt. i have a tired arm, He broke his what !!! Plus who cares about the Dominican Allstars... Japan wins??? lol who cares. Lots of laughs ,hugs, and high fives....Nice to be on a pitch count before spring training....Ithink it's stupid and i don't care if i'm the only one !!! So there.

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel :-)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

Whatever happens to be written for the headlines on this site will be the extent of my following the WBC, most likely.

Although I may want to see how Victorino and X do.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

I'm a baseball nut so I'll watch as much as possible. The oppoortunity to see players and teams from around the globe that I would not normally see is too irresistible.