Will you still be watching?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

Re: Will you still be watching?

In Response to Re: Will you still be watching?:
    I did not pay 180 bucks for MLB Extra Innings so I could stop watching. I will be watching until the end. If the Sox become sellers , at least we should get a look at Iglesias , Lavarnway , Linares , etc.
    Posted by dgalehouse

Yep.  Ditto.  I live in TX, and watch onthe computer every chance.  I didn't pay for the service to just stop all of a sudden.  It would be interesting to see the youngsters cutting their teeth if it came to that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

For me, a fair question.  Losses don't wipe me out nearly as much as one-sided losses, and these days that's what we are getting.  I not only pay for the MLB package on verizon, I pay for the mlb.com package.  But these games are just too painful. 

Even more painful for the paying fans at Fenway.  How can they stand it? 

Right now, the pitching is killing the Sox.  Lester's last start the Sox scored 7 and lost by 8. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

Will watch when possible.  Between traveling and not being able to get NESN in my area, have missed a few games.  Usually have to be content with MLB gameday. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Will watch when possible.  Between traveling and not being able to get NESN in my area, have missed a few games.  Usually have to be content with MLB gameday. 
    Posted by michaelsjr

you can watch the games on www.vipbox.tv/sports/baseball.html

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnsoxcat. Show mnsoxcat's posts

In Response to Will you still be watching?:
    If the Sox become sellers during the next week, this team will look very different the last few months of the 2012 season. Someone posted during last nights game thread, it was hard to watch. I always have and will, win or lose.  If they're out of contention, will you still be watching??
    Posted by J-BAY

Yes I will be watching or listening.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

I'd watch if I could, I live in Hawaii and work for the Military and our network blocks streaming video so I follow on Game Day and if it's on ESPN I catch the end of the game when I get home.  The time zone is a problem becasue the games come of at 1:00 my time or 2:00 when they travel to the West Coast. 

The good thing is I get to watch the Pats games with my coffee on Sunday mornings.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Will you still be watching? : I wish the price would drop.  Or maybe allow you to pick say 2-3 teams to follow at a reduced price.  You can't watch all of the games.....
    Posted by andrewmitch

Yeah. You could say that about all cable and satellite programming. It would be good to just pick the channels you want , and pay only for them. But it will not happen. They have a good little racket going.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

I haven't watched many games this year and been to only a few.  I do listen to them on the radio while reading and if watching tv, follow the games on my iphone.

If the sox ditch anyone, I hope its ortiz. By the way, how come the yankees did not come calling on sloppy?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Will you still be watching? : Yeah. You could say that about all cable and satellite programming. It would be good to just pick the channels you want , and pay only for them. But it will not happen. They have a good little racket going.
    Posted by dgalehouse

Cablevision told me 25 years ago they would be moving to an ala carte system in the near future.........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Yes.  Watching.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Yes.  Watching.  
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

The time difference in lala land is throwing a wrench in it, no space?,

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Will you still be watching? : Cablevision told me 25 years ago they would be moving to an ala carte system in the near future.........
    Posted by andrewmitch

means either it's not going to happen or they don't consider 25 years the near furtureWink

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Will you still be watching? : means either it's not going to happen or they don't consider 25 years the near furture
    Posted by J-BAY

that's why I fired them 10 years ago and put up a dish........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Will you still be watching? : The time difference in lala land is throwing a wrench in it, no space?,
    Posted by J-BAY

Nah.  Just the middle innings in commute, but I listen to the radio call from my mobile device.  Where there is a will there is a way. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Will you still be watching? : Nah.  Just the middle innings in commute, but I listen to the radio call from my mobile device.  Where there is a will there is a way. 
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

Yeah, it's awesome system w/ AT BAT or whatever they call it

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to; Will you still be watching?:
    If the Sox become sellers during the next week, this team will look very different the last few months of the 2012 season. Someone posted during last nights game thread, it was hard to watch. I always have and will, win or lose.  If they're out of contention, will you still be watching??
    Posted by J-BAY

Sections
Shortcuts