Win or lose can we auction Han?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Win or lose can we auction Han?

Lets just stop finding excuses for Hanrahan, he simply does not have what it takes to be a solid closer in the AL.

Win or lose tonight Its embarassing to watch, along with Middy and Salty at the plate.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Re: Win or lose can we auction Han?

I have watched almost every game so far.  Hanrahan might have bigger issues with his health.  Even though he's having rough times in AL division, he was one of the best closer in the league for past 2 yrs.  2011 season was his best season with under 2 ERA and 16 BB in nearly 70 innings.  Walking issue started last season and it's getting worse.  I believe MRI will reveal something bigger than we expect.  When he's on the mound, he's unbelievably wild.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:

Lets just stop finding excuses for Hanrahan, he simply does not have what it takes to be a solid closer in the AL.

Win or lose tonight Its embarassing to watch, along with Middy and Salty at the plate.

Salty got a double and hustled down the line and got on because of a bad throw and said hustle on another AB. Why people are so down on Salty is beyond me. he framed his pitches great last night and got a few calls to go his way. Blocked some tough balls in the dirt by Buch as well. Cut the kid some slack, hes a FA at the end of the year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Bottom part of the lineup is a problem, what with Saltalamacchia, Middebrooks, and Drew.  But my vote is for staying the course with all three.  Ross is hitting better and therefore a hedge against Salty--Ross could end up catching half the games.  Drew is very definitely coming around at the plate and remains an above average SS.  Middlebrooks is still our best choice at 3B despite the horrendous hitting. 

I don't like Hanrahan at all, but I do like the FO, so they get a pass on Hanrahan.  I assume it's the thigh muscle again or whatever, so hopefully he will take lots of time to get it right.  In the Sox favor are the FO, manager, and pitching coach, all of whom seem to me to know what they are doing. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Salty is a catcher.  His OPS is .751, and his OPS+ is 99.  Both are higher than his career average and higher than every year in his career.  His K/BB rate of 3.3 is an improvement on his career average prior to this season of 3.64.  His HR are down, but his doubles are up.

I realise a lot of people need to b1tch and moan constantly but, please, do try to find something that is broken before you do.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to craze4sox's comment:

well, to give you an answer this intelligent question deserves, the SOX FO could lock hanny, wmb, and salty in a storage locker. after not making the monthly payments, the storage facility would then be auctioned off. hope this helps alleviate your embarrassment.

Why not put them into a "Hurtlocker" and open it in the deep woods and let " The Deer Hunter" partake in some target practice. I hear that Bill Maher is good with a rifle.

Bill Maher isnt good with anything.