WITH A HEAVEY HEART, I FIND OUT THAT MY BELOVED RED SOX OWES THE "DESPICABLE-MAN-CHILD-FRAUD-JUICER-QUITTER- 32 MIL OVER THE NEXT 16 YEARS....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WITH A HEAVEY HEAR...

AND ANOTHER 20 MIL FROM THE BANKRUPT DODGERS......  I GUESS IT DOES PAY TO BE A CHEATING SH!T-BUM....... !!!!!!  WHAT SAY YOU ???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: WITH A HEAVEY HEART, I FIND OUT THAT MY BELOVED RED SOX OWES THE "DESPICABLE-MAN-CHILD-FRAUD-JUICER-QUITTER- 32 MIL ...

Yes.

Crime obviously does pay.

Damn those comic books for teaching me otherwise.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Re: WITH A HEAVEY HEART, I FIND OUT THAT MY BELOVED RED SOX OWES THE "DESPICABLE-MAN-CHILD-FRAUD-JUICER-QUITTER- 32 MIL ...

it's deferred money, not that unusual

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ---The--Babe----. Show ---The--Babe----'s posts

This is old news. I guess it shows how much bill really follows his ball club.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BILLS-DAD. Show BILLS-DAD's posts

In Response to WITH A HEAVEY HEART, I FIND OUT THAT MY BELOVED RED SOX OWES THE "DESPICABLE-MAN-CHILD-FRAUD-JUICER-QUITTER- 32 MIL OVER THE NEXT 16 YEARS....:
    [QUOTE] AND ANOTHER 20 MIL FROM THE BANKRUPT DODGERS......  I GUESS IT DOES PAY TO BE A CHEATING SH!T-BUM....... !!!!!!  WHAT SAY YOU ???
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

SON, LET IT GO ALREADY.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: WITH A HEAVEY HEART, I FIND OUT THAT MY BELOVED RED SOX OWES THE "DESPICABLE-MAN-CHILD-FRAUD-JUICER-QUITTER- 32 MIL OVER THE NEXT 16 YEARS....:
    [QUOTE]it's deferred money, not that unusual
    Posted by fourrings[/QUOTE]  AND YOU MY FRIEND, HAVE MISSED MY POINT !!!!!!    NO ICE CREAM TONIGHT FOR YOU !!!  PLEASE TRY AND FIGURE IT OUT !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Meh!  It's not worth the stress! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to Re: WITH A HEAVEY HEART, I FIND OUT THAT MY BELOVED RED SOX OWES THE "DESPICABLE-MAN-CHILD-FRAUD-JUICER-QUITTER- 32 MIL OVER THE NEXT 16 YEARS....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to WITH A HEAVEY HEART, I FIND OUT THAT MY BELOVED RED SOX OWES THE "DESPICABLE-MAN-CHILD-FRAUD-JUICER-QUITTER- 32 MIL OVER THE NEXT 16 YEARS.... : SON, LET IT GO ALREADY.
    Posted by BILLS-DAD[/QUOTE]

I'm bringing back Ed McMahon for this post, BILL's-DAD. 

http://youtu.be/Ji-cT58rgNc

Well done.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to WITH A HEAVEY HEART, I FIND OUT THAT MY BELOVED RED SOX OWES THE "DESPICABLE-MAN-CHILD-FRAUD-JUICER-QUITTER- 32 MIL OVER THE NEXT 16 YEARS.... : SON, LET IT GO ALREADY.
    Posted by BILLS-DAD[/QUOTE]  BUT DAD, IM JUST REPEATING WHAT YOU SAID !!!!!!!Foot in mouthLaughing.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

THE "DESPICABLE-MAN-CHILD-FRAUD-JUICER-QUITTER IS THE WHITEY BULGER OF BASEBALL !!!   WHAT SAY YOU ???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

It is disturbing yes....but a lot of players get deferred payments.  When it comes down to it, pretty much what all these guys make is ludicrous, so I try not to let it bother me and just enjoy the games. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

cut him a break, the man's got living expenses.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Cry

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

In Response to WITH A HEAVEY HEART, I FIND OUT THAT MY BELOVED RED SOX OWES THE "DESPICABLE-MAN-CHILD-FRAUD-JUICER-QUITTER- 32 MIL OVER THE NEXT 16 YEARS....:
    [QUOTE] AND ANOTHER 20 MIL FROM THE BANKRUPT DODGERS......  I GUESS IT DOES PAY TO BE A CHEATING SH!T-BUM....... !!!!!!  WHAT SAY YOU ???

wow that's better than my gov pension

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Should they stop paying Ortiz too?  Or so long as the cheater is still productive for the Sox it doesn't matter?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

hahaha pay manny the money!!!! thanks for the WS MANNY

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to WITH A HEAVEY HEART, I FIND OUT THAT MY BELOVED RED SOX OWES THE "DESPICABLE-MAN-CHILD-FRAUD-JUICER-QUITTER- 32 MIL OVER THE NEXT 16 YEARS.... : Should they stop paying Ortiz too?  Or so long as the cheater is still productive for the Sox it doesn't matter?
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]  THAT WAS A REASONABLE POST !!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to WITH A HEAVEY HEART, I FIND OUT THAT MY BELOVED RED SOX OWES THE "DESPICABLE-MAN-CHILD-FRAUD-JUICER-QUITTER- 32 MIL OVER THE NEXT 16 YEARS.... : Should they stop paying Ortiz too?  Or so long as the cheater is still productive for the Sox it doesn't matter?
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

If everyone on the Yanks and Boston who ever touched steroids or other performance enhancing drugs was booted out of mlb we'd be watching Trenton play Pawtucket for the division championship.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from crmn19. Show crmn19's posts

That money has been out there forever (relatively speaking).   Hell the Dodgers owe Vin Scully money, the White Sox money.  McCourt looks oilier every time i look at him.  I could never figure how they let him have the team based upon how he stretched to buy it.  It will really get complicate if the Bankruptcy judge forces the sale as that would circumvent MLB's approval process.  My guess is that won't happen and MLB will get the team in short, but a bit more convoluted, order 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainMugford. Show CaptainMugford's posts

Phew, I thought you were talking about Clemens!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

A bunch of cheap shots being taken at a guy who, unlike most high dollar, extended contract players (JD Drew, John Lackey, Julio Lugo, Edgar Renteria, and Carl Crawford)...earned every dime of his deal...and was a key contributor in two curse shattering world championships, in 2004 and 2007.

True...Manny being Manny was annoying at times...and he left on bad terms. But, could it be that he wanted out of Boston for reasons besides more money? He's had marital problems. Could it be that his wife wanted him to leave Boston? 

True...in his later years, he juiced. But, can you really blame him? Who wasn't? A-Rod? Barry Bonds? Roger Clemens? How far back does using performance enhancing drugs go? The lure of making ungodly money is a powerful temptation. Other than baseball law, was Manny breaking any laws through his actions? 

Athletes trying to gain "an edge", or "cheating", if you will, goes back throughout the history of the game. From stealing signs, to corked bats, to taking "greenies", to spit balls. Juicing is just another form of this. It is up to MLB to put a stop to these things. That's not so easy, due to the presence of a powerful MLB player's union.

Leave Manny alone. Stats have been skewed all across the board by juicing, or other forms of "cheating". How do we know that Carl Yastrzemski and Henry Aaron weren't popping greenies in their day? Back then, the practice was accepted. Gaylord Perry made the Hall of Fame, on the saliva of his spitter.      

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

texaspat,

hard to argue your points.

compared to SLACKEY, DREW, LUGO,CRAWFORD,ETC;  MANNY was a bargain.
    and i don't even like MANNY.

btw, DREW should take PED'S---personality enhancing drugs.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcjcjcjc. Show jcjcjcjc's posts

Where is the evidence? Ramirez might be.. might not be on a list from 2004. What Ramirez got suspended 50 games for.. was a banned substance.. I agree.. but, the banned substance has nothing to do with enhancing performance! noone knows yet.. what Ramirez failed drug test was.. in 2011. So, after you get your head out of your @ss.. gather up your facts.. put together your evidence.. then present your case! ( the 50 game suspension was from a female fertility drug.. it has nothing to do with enhancing performance ) Ramirez's numbers were consistant from day one of his MLB career.. there were no spikes from year to year.. Bonds was a career 30-40 homerun guy then, the following year he goes from 30-40 something to 70 something.. Maguire, same thing!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pri360. Show pri360's posts

[QUOTE]     A bunch of cheap shots being taken at a guy who, unlike most high dollar, extended contract players (JD Drew, John Lackey, Julio Lugo, Edgar Renteria, and Carl Crawford)...earned every dime of his deal...and was a key contributor in two curse shattering world championships, in 2004 and 2007.      True...Manny being Manny was annoying at times...and he left on bad terms. But, could it be that he wanted out of Boston for reasons besides more money? He's had marital problems. Could it be that his wife wanted him to leave Boston?       True...in his later years, he juiced. But, can you really blame him? Who wasn't? A-Rod? Barry Bonds? Roger Clemens? How far back does using performance enhancing drugs go? The lure of making ungodly money is a powerful temptation. Other than baseball law, was Manny breaking any laws through his actions?       Athletes trying to gain "an edge", or "cheating", if you will, goes back throughout the history of the game. From stealing signs, to corked bats, to taking "greenies", to spit balls. Juicing is just another form of this. It is up to MLB to put a stop to these things. That's not so easy, due to the presence of a powerful MLB player's union.      Leave Manny alone. Stats have been skewed all across the board by juicing, or other forms of "cheating". How do we know that Carl Yastrzemski and Henry Aaron weren't popping greenies in their day? Back then, the practice was accepted. Gaylord Perry made the Hall of Fame, on the saliva of his spitter.      
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE] well said

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]     A bunch of cheap shots being taken at a guy who, unlike most high dollar, extended contract players (JD Drew, John Lackey, Julio Lugo, Edgar Renteria, and Carl Crawford)...earned every dime of his deal...and was a key contributor in two curse shattering world championships, in 2004 and 2007.      True...Manny being Manny was annoying at times...and he left on bad terms. But, could it be that he wanted out of Boston for reasons besides more money? He's had marital problems. Could it be that his wife wanted him to leave Boston?       True...in his later years, he juiced. But, can you really blame him? Who wasn't? A-Rod? Barry Bonds? Roger Clemens? How far back does using performance enhancing drugs go? The lure of making ungodly money is a powerful temptation. Other than baseball law, was Manny breaking any laws through his actions?       Athletes trying to gain "an edge", or "cheating", if you will, goes back throughout the history of the game. From stealing signs, to corked bats, to taking "greenies", to spit balls. Juicing is just another form of this. It is up to MLB to put a stop to these things. That's not so easy, due to the presence of a powerful MLB player's union.      Leave Manny alone. Stats have been skewed all across the board by juicing, or other forms of "cheating". How do we know that Carl Yastrzemski and Henry Aaron weren't popping greenies in their day? Back then, the practice was accepted. Gaylord Perry made the Hall of Fame, on the saliva of his spitter.      
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]  YOUR SOOOO RIGHT... THE POOR BOY WAS SO MISUNDERSTOOD IN SO MANY WAYS. IT WAS NOT HIS FAULT THAT THE VITAMINS TURNED INTO AN EVIL JUICE...... AND IF HE WAS HAVING PROBLEMS AT HOME IT MUST HAVE BEEN BECAUSE HE JUST WANTED TO PROVIDE SECURITY FOR HIS FAMILY. HECK, AMERICA IS A ROUGH PLACE TO LIVE IN. HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT HE & ORLANDO (TONY) CABERRA HAD BECOME THE "GO TO GUYS" ON THE BEAUTIFUL COLLEGE LIFE IN BOSTON !!  AGAIN, YOUR RIGHT, SOOOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE WORKING AGAINST HIM !!!    SON, WAKE UP !!!!

Sections
Shortcuts