WITH A HEAVEY HEART, I FIND OUT THAT MY BELOVED RED SOX OWES THE "DESPICABLE-MAN-CHILD-FRAUD-JUICER-QUITTER- 32 MIL OVER THE NEXT 16 YEARS....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: WITH A HEAVEY HEART, I FIND OUT THAT MY BELOVED RED SOX OWES THE "DESPICABLE-MAN-CHILD-FRAUD-JUICER-QUITTER- 32 MIL ...

THE MAN-CHILD LOVED ALL THE CORRUPTION & CRIME IN BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diamondtalk. Show Diamondtalk's posts

Re: WITH A HEAVEY HEART, I FIND OUT THAT MY BELOVED RED SOX OWES THE "DESPICABLE-MAN-CHILD-FRAUD-JUICER-QUITTER- 32 MIL ...

John Henry will not be happy every July 1st from this year through 2026 when he signs a check of $1.9525M in deferred payments when he wasn't the owner of the Sox when the original Ramirez contract was signed as a free agent from Cleveland.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to WITH A HEAVEY HEART, I FIND OUT THAT MY BELOVED RED SOX OWES THE "DESPICABLE-MAN-CHILD-FRAUD-JUICER-QUITTER- 32 MIL OVER THE NEXT 16 YEARS....:
    [QUOTE] AND ANOTHER 20 MIL FROM THE BANKRUPT DODGERS......  I GUESS IT DOES PAY TO BE A CHEATING SH!T-BUM....... !!!!!!  WHAT SAY YOU ???
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]