WITH SPRING TRAINING IN THE AIR, can we ALL come together for a great 2014 season......

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Re: WITH SPRING TRAINING IN THE AIR, can we ALL come together for a great 2014 season......

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"WELCOME BACK SOFTLAW AKA  SOFTY ??"

Nahhhh - he's mean as a snake, wrong about almost everything, and I can do without his Fox News talking points also.  

Guy isn't even a Red Sox fan! 

But yeah, we can come together. Maybe you don't want to start countless anti-Papi threads this year? That was really embarassing for you....

Softy would be SAD to know that so many posters on this board embrace the "HATE CARD"  !!!!

Better than embracing this card:

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: WITH SPRING TRAINING IN THE AIR, can we ALL come together for a great 2014 season......

In response to tvfrank's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Nahhhh - he's mean as a snake, wrong about almost everything, and I can do without his Fox News talking points also.  

But yeah, we can come together. Maybe you don't want to start countless anti-Papi threads this year? That was really embarassing for you....

[/QUOTE]Softy would be SAD to know that so many posters on this board embrace the "HATE CARD"  !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hey rube, the Navy wants it's avatar back; you've embarrassed it enough.

[/QUOTE]What I did in the NAVY is none of your business........  Most of it is still CLASSIFIED  !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to tvfrank's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Softy would be SAD to know that so many posters on this board embrace the "HATE CARD"  !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hey rube, the Navy wants it's avatar back; you've embarrassed it enough.

[/QUOTE]What I did in the NAVY is none of your business........  Most of it is still CLASSIFIED  !!

[/QUOTE]

Ahahaha.  Classified as what, deck swabbing?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

THey don't want to admit they even knew you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]As we move towards S T, it is with a heavy heart that with each passing day, SOFTY is missed more & more .....  He brings so much to this board....... Would be nice to see him back on board !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]As we move towards S T, it is with a heavy heart that with each passing day, SOFTY is missed more & more .....  He brings so much to this board....... Would be nice to see him back on board !!!

[/QUOTE]

Hey, I heard the House committee concluded there was no stand down ordered in Benghazi.  Between Papi's heel and this, you hit .000 last year.  Dad said report straight to minor league camp Bill.  Try hitting off a tee for a while to you get your swing right.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Not a chance.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I am all for coming together..! I think anyone who sees a fellow Red Sox fan as "the enemy" probably needs to re-think their priorities ;-)

We're just like one big happy Red Sox family of dysfunction and angst!! Isn't that what New England sports are all about??

Though it's a bit hard to feel spring training in the air when it feels like it's never going to be warm again in New England.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey, I heard the House committee concluded there was no stand down ordered in Benghazi.  Between Papi's heel and this, you hit .000 last year.  Dad said report straight to minor league camp Bill.  Try hitting off a tee for a while to you get your swing right.

[/QUOTE]   Spaceman,  your a good man, SON !!!   I love your DRY HUMOR !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

even a worlds championship cannot make RSN kumbaya...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You understand that this is nothing more than Bill lobbying for his other personna, right?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You understand that this is nothing more than Bill lobbying for his other personna, right?

[/QUOTE]Not really ....... As DAD would say ..........   "With my SON BILL, what you see is what you get" !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

This is a Red Sox forum we could argue about what color red is in the sox uniforms

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Not really ....... As DAD would say ..........   "With my SON BILL, what you see is what you get" !!!

[/QUOTE]

But we can't see you. Tongue Out

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am all for coming together..! I think anyone who sees a fellow Red Sox fan as "the enemy" probably needs to re-think their priorities ;-)

We're just like one big happy Red Sox family of dysfunction and angst!! Isn't that what New England sports are all about??

Though it's a bit hard to feel spring training in the air when it feels like it's never going to be warm again in New England.

[/QUOTE] B I N G O  DAT !!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to crowtrobot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I see that you went crying to the BDC  you big, illiterate baby.

[/QUOTE]  Get your eyes checked !!!    Crying ????   More like mocking all the lib/left/rad/soc/enviro/moonbats !!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]  Get your eyes checked !!!    Crying ????   More like mocking all the lib/left/rad/soc/enviro/moonbats !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hey Bill...took you off ignore to see if you're still an unstable creepy poster.....you are.  I too liked how you cried like a little baby to Dottie.  You did write this correct?:

Dottie,   DAD & BILL-806 are having a problem with many posters who just don't understand us and our love & Humor for the game & our beloved RED SOX........  The total lack of respect on a daily basis is sometimes hard to deal with......   DAD always has a good attitude about this and does a good job keeping young BILL-806 on a positive track.....

A

Awwwwwwwwww...............  You reap what you sow Bill and as far as I'm concerned you deserve what you get.  You're simply nothing more than a Troll around here anymore.  Go back under your bridge now....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Bill...took you off ignore to see if you're still an unstable creepy poster.....you are.  I too liked how you cried like a little baby to Dottie.  You did write this correct?:

Dottie,   DAD & BILL-806 are having a problem with many posters who just don't understand us and our love & Humor for the game & our beloved RED SOX........  The total lack of respect on a daily basis is sometimes hard to deal with......   DAD always has a good attitude about this and does a good job keeping young BILL-806 on a positive track.....

A

Awwwwwwwwww...............  You reap what you sow Bill and as far as I'm concerned you deserve what you get.  You're simply nothing more than a Troll around here anymore.  Go back under your bridge now....

[/QUOTE]Your working to hard Mr. KINGFISH ......   I guess that you can't tell the difference between a "mock-job" and a teary eyed call for help !!!!  I hope that you do not take these issues out of the basement and into the world !!!    GEEEEE-WIZZZ

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Bill, are you suggesting we judge a post here based on it's merits rather than on whether the author is in the "liked" or "disliked" camp? A free flowing sharing of ideas without any attempts to stifle those we might disagree with? A fear free forum where folks don't need to check with the tyrannical thought police before positing an idea?! BRILLIANT!!! Count me in muchacho.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Teakus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bill, are you suggesting we judge a post here based on it's merits rather than on whether the author is in the "liked" or "disliked" camp? A free flowing sharing of ideas without any attempts to stifle those we might disagree with? A fear free forum where folks don't need to check with the tyrannical thought police before positing an idea?! BRILLIANT!!! Count me in muchacho.

[/QUOTE]   Another "B I N G O  DAT"  !!!