With the Braves Loss Today....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: With the Braves Loss Today....

In response to softlaw2's comment:

I'm not impressed with the Astros or the Red Sox record from a snap shot at the beginning of a 162 game movie. Defense is not strong, and the slugging and pop in the middle is weak. Reminds of the leader in the first round of a golf tournament, no one remembers or cares by the team the final 9 holes are played.

This Red Sox team will be exposed as the non-title contender and playoff bubble team that it is. S. Drew will likely be written off in a "trade", and Otiz will go back on the DL. Dumpster and his 6 innings against bad baseball teams act will be exposed in the form of an ERA around 4.5 or higher.

Because of the unbalanced schedule and the player movement that will take place on and off the DL and trade market. the Red Sox record at this point is as meaningless as an opening 65 by a golfer who has been on tour for many years and never won a big tournament in his life.

The discerning eye can see the deep flaws in this Red Sox team, even after some home cooking against the great Astros.

S. Drew has been a total embarrassment.

Ortiz is out of bed and has 2HR on his march toward a season long production total that is dubious, at best.

Shane is on the shelf, early, in year 1 of a 39 million dollar deal where his only value is as an everyday CF'er. There is better value internally and on the trade and FA marekt, which will become evident in a very short time.

I take team records searious, just like I take major tournament golf rounds serious, after 9 holes are finished in the final round of the tournament. I'll take the Red Sox record serious after 140 games are completed.

But, I've noted how giddy Moonshemp and Board cheerleaders are, on April 27, 2013.

I've noted how gloomy you are April 27, 2013.  But then again, you're always gloomy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Rangers lose: Sox alone with the best record in MLB!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Rangers lose: Sox alone with the best record in MLB!

that feels good to say... is that a bat in my pocket or am i just happy to see the sox at the top of the MLB standings??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

No, according to softy, you are giddy and shouldn't be.

Sections
Shortcuts