WMB is headed for the DL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

WMB is headed for the DL

#RedSox placed 3B Will Middlebrooks on 15-day DL with a fractured right index finger and recalled INF Brock Holt from Triple-A.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

Re: WMB is headed for the DL

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

#RedSox placed 3B Will Middlebrooks on 15-day DL with a fractured right index finger and recalled INF Brock Holt from Triple-A.

[/QUOTE]

Too bad

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to steven11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Too bad

[/QUOTE]

Maybe for Middlebrooks, probably not for the RED SOX.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dublin-red-sox. Show dublin-red-sox's posts

[/QUOTE]

Too bad

[/QUOTE]

Thank god

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

He was headed for Pawtucket anyway, but this not the wau it should have been.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

This was a guy who should have been part of a package for Stanton at the Winter Meetings. How do you spell bust.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

WMB finally has value We can complain that our team is notcomplete because our third baseman is out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Gosh...you know, sometimes those things take five months to heal too.

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

RedSox placed 3B Will Middlebrooks on 15-day DL with a fractured right index finger and recalled INF Brock Holt from Triple-A.

If this doesn't put a dart in the bulls eye for our FO to trade him I'm not sure what it will take.  For those who also believed JBJ was ready to start last season how does everyone feel now?  I noticed the JBJ lovers have either left the forum, or continue to post without begging us to play him on a daily basis.

Again and I will repeat this until our FO makes a big splash for a big bat we will continue to struggle.   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to AL34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This was a guy who should have been part of a package for Stanton at the Winter Meetings. How do you spell bust.

[/QUOTE]

Dolly Parton.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Javi60. Show Javi60's posts

In response to bosoxmal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He was headed for Pawtucket anyway, but this not the wau it should have been.

[/QUOTE]

i would like to see him in the middle of a trade...poor soul... Maybe he can find himself in a non contending  club of NL...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Javi60. Show Javi60's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AL34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dolly Parton.

[/QUOTE]

Heh heh heh

!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

RedSox placed 3B Will Middlebrooks on 15-day DL with a fractured right index finger and recalled INF Brock Holt from Triple-A.

If this doesn't put a dart in the bulls eye for our FO to trade him I'm not sure what it will take.  For those who also believed JBJ was ready to start last season how does everyone feel now?  I noticed the JBJ lovers have either left the forum, or continue to post without begging us to play him on a daily basis.

Again and I will repeat this until our FO makes a big splash for a big bat we will continue to struggle.   

[/QUOTE]

I do not think they are committed fully to winning this year, so I do not see a Big Splash coming. I believe Bradley will be in CF for the entire season to allow enough PAs to be able to tell if he is worth keeping. Bridge year or not, I hope we have seen the last of Wil Middlebrooks. He has proven himself, and not in a good way.

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

I never was a fan of Middlebrooks. It's time to move on from him and find someone new. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Middlebrooks is fodder. He will be one of those guys that fade away. He's already doing so.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]DAD just called.........     "SON, Will & Jenny, JENNY DELL are heading out of town, soooooooner rather than later"  !!!!

Sections
Shortcuts