Words from BDC Dottie....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Words from BDC Dottie....

Finally, that thread was abolished. Thank you, harness & BDC.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In Response to Re: Words from BDC Dottie....:
    Finally, that thread was abolished. Thank you, harness & BDC.
    Posted by nhsteven

Looks like Sunslav, ChrisHouse, Kbev and company have been purged from this thread as well. Good riddance. One of the best things that could happen to this board is BDC cracking down on the witch-hunting brigade.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Just be wary of new posters in the coming days.

I think we have not heard the last of this group.

It's happened too many times in the past.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

I was thinking the same thing. But at least one problems was taken care of in the process. What they were trying to do was just disrespectful of other users.

Just be wary of new posters in the coming days. I think we have not heard the last of this group. It's happened too many times in the past.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

I guess Pike and Smiley must have been one and the same. There is no trace of either one or any of their puppets anywhere on the board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFvDFTiHQfU&feature=related

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

When people's privacy is affected on a public forum, BDC had to act and act fast.
    Pike and his psychotic brigade went too far. This forum was becoming a circus of keystone cops. But it got serious in a heartbeat once the "troll police" over-stepped their bounds.

What Pike and his puppets never understood is human nature, which can't be controlled through ridicule. All he ever had to do was take his own advice and ignore those who bother him or don't interest him.

But his psychotic need to stereotype posters got the best of him.
    This and his reference to others in the 3rd person was his way of avoiding his own insecurities.

Now he justifiably suffers the same fate as those he tried to persecute.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

BTW: Excellent youtube choice Mike Nagy!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I don't believe Beni was Pike for one second, and I never will. I'm only saying this now because, I guess, he's off the board. I never wanted to embarrass him, but he had an OBVIOUS language barrier. His original posts showed some of it, but they were also written with alot of time involved. Once posters started to get into a dialogue with him -- or harassed him -- he was at a clear disadvantage when it came to language. This was why posters always said he would never discuss many things in depth with them. He usually repeated their words back with maybe a tiny comment or a twisting of their words. Small things no one paid attention to, or even thought about. He would also use a word or two from posts I made to him in his later posts. When I noticed this, I tried to help him out sometimes by posting alot of different words for him to use.

FTR, Pike always wanted the Yankee fans off of Beni's threads, and Beni loved having them there talking to them about his posts.

I have a feeling he was removed -- once again -- for other reasons, maybe even suspicion like last time, and it was due to complaints about him at the same time the complaints about Pike were made. I hope everyone is happy that had a hand in that. It's extremely sad to me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

I don't believe Beni was Pike for one second, and I never will. I'm only saying this now because, I guess, he's off the board. I never wanted to embarrass him, but he had an OBVIOUS language barrier. His original posts showed some of it, but they were also written with alot of time involved. Once posters started to get into a dialogue with him -- or harassed him -- he was at a clear disadvantage when it came to language. This was why posters always said he would never discuss many things in depth with him. He usually repeated their words back with maybe a tiny comment or a twisting of their words. Small things no one paid attention to, or even thought about. He would also use a word or two from posts I made to him in his later posts. When I noticed this, I tried to help him out sometimes by posting alot of different words for him to use. FTR, Pike always wanted the Yankee fans off of Beni's threads, and Beni loved having them there talking to them about his posts. I have a feeling he was removed -- once again -- for other reasons, maybe even suspicion like last time, and it was due to complaints about him at the same time the complaints about Pike were made. I hope everyone is happy that had a hand in that. It's extremely sad to me.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Yet, you didn't find it sad that two good posters were being railroaded off of the board by Pike and the pikettes. You were right there with them. At least you proved to those that thought you were a Pike/Smiley creation that you are for real. All of his/their androids have been purged from the board.

The Smiley characters were not involved in that attack thread at all, so I don't see how they could have just been collateral damage.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

No, Pike was not Beni. No way in hell. Pike knew how to use people in an attempt to divide the board. He used Beni threads to ground a clear division. Beni's alleged disappearance is due to Pike and his troll-police brigade.

You have to understand, when posters are being subjected to identity speculation, and the posted links served as an invasion of privacy, anything linked with this activity had to be removed. The repercussions against BDC could otherwise be quite severe.

And since Beni's threads were the main source, (i.e. the stepping grounds for Pike's attacks on others), they had to be removed. It doesn't mean Beni was banned. But I think this action against him should make him realize that his threads create an unpredictable hostility. And I doubt BDC will put up with it much longer.

FWIW< I don't think the board will persecute Smiley for this. They realize Pike and his clowns went way over-board. Smiley was used by Pike, pure and simple. It was not a NY/Boston thing that exposed links to poster identity. That was the result of Pike's sickness. Creating division to any extreme is ugly, no matter how you cut it.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

No, Pike was not Beni. No way in hell. Pike knew how to use people in an attempt to divide the board. He used Beni threads to ground a clear division. Beni's alleged disappearance is due to Pike and his troll-police brigade.

You have to understand, when posters are being subjected to identity speculation, and the posted links served as an invasion of privacy, anything linked with this activity had to be removed. The repercussions against BDC could otherwise be quite severe.

And since Beni's threads were the main source, (i.e. the stepping grounds for Pike's attacks on others), they had to be removed. It doesn't mean Beni was banned. But I think this action against him should make him realize that his threads create an unpredictable hostility. And I doubt BDC will put up with it much longer.

FWIW< I don't think the board will persecute Smiley for this. They realize Pike and his clowns went way over-board. Smiley was used by Pike, pure and simple. It was not a NY/Boston thing that exposed links to poster identity. That was the result of Pike's sickness. Creating division to any extreme is ugly, no matter how you cut it.  -- Harness
    ------------------------------------------------------

Harness, JBay linked them all together, and, I believe, JBay made the complaints. I know this because he linked me as well at the same time. He responded to a post I made questioning his remarks by calling me "Pike".  He even made a post listing names that didn't go to the private board as being Pike, and my name was in that group as was Beni's. That's when I, personally, had had it with HIS troll-police brigade.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

No KimI made the complaint when I saw people's privacy was being violated.
    I really don't get into the who's who on this board other than to mock it. (The GM-Softy thing is another issue).

Pike went too far, and it put three good posters - and BDC - at risk. Action was necessitated. I would have done things a bit differently if I were in the position. I never would have allowed Pike and his clowns to remain on this board so long. But that's not my call. The action against Smiley is a bit of a surprise, but I understand the rationale behind it.

If J-BAY confused you with Pike, I can't comment on that, as I didn't really follow it. But I can tell you that the recent action BDC took was necessary, and if you want to blame anyone for bringing it to their attention, I'm the one.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Beni did not deserve to to be caught in the sweep of Pike and his clown posse, his threads were on the whole harmless, but i certainly hope Pike's actions are not being condoned...i know Beni's threads always seem to lead to diatribes against Yankee fans, but it shouldn't have lead to such silly lengths...my hope is that people stop going overboard on stuff that quite frankly is secondary to life...Edit...time to let this thing go and remember why we ALL love this game....just saying..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

No Kim. I made the complaint when I saw people's privacy was being violated.
    I really don't get into the who's who on this board other than to mock it. (The GM-Softy thing is another issue).

Pike went too far, and it put three good posters - and BDC - at risk. Action was necessitated. I would have done things a bit differently if I were in the position. I never would have allowed Pike and his clowns to remain on this board so long. But that's not my call. The action against Smiley is a bit of a surprise, but I understand the rationale behind it.

If J-BAY confused you with Pike, I can't comment on that, as I didn't really follow it. But I can tell you that the recent action BDC took was necessary, and if you want to blame anyone for bringing it to their attention, I'm the one. --- Harness
    ----------------------------------------------

You could be the "one" in your head, but as with anything on this board involving the Yankee fans, they have their own police. And they probably outnumber the Sox watchdogs 10-1, easily. If Pike had multiple aliases here, they are also easily outnumbered 50-1 by Yankee aliases IMO. But you'll never hear a word about that, not even after any Sox fans have been removed. They're still crying over one Yankee fan who left voluntarily, I believe, before the thread was even on the board -- probably just to make a triumphant return at some point in the near future.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

sunslav is a menace...running around the forum lecturing people on what to do as if they're a bunch of little kids.  And sunslav's screen name is obviously intended to mock the screen name of another poster, moonslav.  Why else would you choose that name?

Funny thing is, sunslav started his menacing & mockery during a time when I was defending Manny (on my "No Manny-No Rings" thread) and was more critical of Theo than recently. Back then, he called me a Yankee fan, a BDC employee/plant, and worse.

He clearly chose his name to be the anti-me, but he's really more like a menacing mini flea. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Beni did not deserve to to be caught in the sweep of Pike and his clown posse, his threads were on the whole harmless, but i certainly hope Pike's actions are not being condoned...i know Beni's threads always seem to lead to diatribes against Yankee fans, but it shouldn't have lead to such silly lengths...my hope is that people stop going overboard on stuff that quite frankly is secondary to life... Jete
    ------------------------------------------------

You know, Jete, I think Beni really enjoyed the back and forth with you. He may have posted things that made you crazy, but, I believe, it truly was all in fun. I have to admit, I had some fun with you there as well. :) 

I never understood why posters seemed to take it all so serious and personal.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

While it wouldn't exactly shock me if Smiley was not what he seemed, I've never thought he was Pike. Rather, as others have said, I think Pike often found Smiley's threads a convenient place to fight his battles against anyone with a different viewpoint (which included Red Sox and Yankee fans alike). 

Not sure why Smiley's posts were axed along with those of Pike and his alter egos, but I trust there was a reason. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

While it wouldn't exactly shock me if Smiley was not what he seemed, I've never thought he was Pike. Rather, as others have said, I think Pike often found Smiley's threads a convenient place to fight his battles against anyone with a different viewpoint (which included Red Sox and Yankee fans alike).

Not sure why Smiley's posts were axed along with those of Pike and his alter egos, but I trust there was a reason. --- Flapjack

--------------------------------------------------

I see what you're implying, but you obviously didn't post your opinion based on reading other posts on the thread.

The complaints about Pike were made along with complaints about Beni. LTR

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I said a long time ago posters like pike were as much if not more of a problem than say law.

That said I will state that I never have reported a single poster on this forum - and both of you are far to anal in acting like you hold some sort of moral ground over others.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I said a long time ago posters like pike were as much if not more of a problem than say law.

That said I will state that I never have reported a single poster on this forum - and both of you are far to anal in acting like you hold some sort of moral ground over others. --- Burrito

----------------------------------

FTR, I reported ONE post in my entire time here. That was when Babe posted an abusive article from Mass holes about Sox fans who weren't even on the board, and simply lived in Massachusetts.

I've been called a "dumb broad", "fat", a "thug", a "moron" and, which may be my all-time favorite, a "guy" on this board. You can use that to put it in perspective.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

No Kim . I made the complaint when I saw people's privacy was being violated. I really don't get into the who's who on this board other than to mock it. (The GM-Softy thing is another issue). Pike went too far, and it put three good posters - and BDC - at risk. Action was necessitated. I would have done things a bit differently if I were in the position. I never would have allowed Pike and his clowns to remain on this board so long. But that's not my call. The action against Smiley is a bit of a surprise, but I understand the rationale behind it. If J-BAY confused you with Pike , I can't comment on that, as I didn't really follow it. But I can tell you that the recent action BDC took was necessary, and if you want to blame anyone for bringing it to their attention, I'm the one. --- Harness ---------------------------------------------- You could be the "one" in your head, but as with anything on this board involving the Yankee fans, they have their own police. And they probably outnumber the Sox watchdogs 10-1, easily. If Pike had multiple aliases here, they are also easily outnumbered 50-1 by Yankee aliases IMO. But you'll never hear a word about that, not even after any Sox fans have been removed. They're still crying over one Yankee fan who left voluntarily, I believe, before the thread was even on the board -- probably just to make a triumphant return at some point in the near future.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

No Kim. It's not even debateable. It's not "in my head".
    I saw a blatant invasion of privacy. The repercussions of this can be severe, as you well know. I made my intentions clear. "Chris House" had the option to apoligize. Instead, he changed the name of the thread and continued to persue his activity. BDC took the appropriate and immediate action. End of story. 

The opposition to Pike's methods have been stated clearly for years. Never did BDC take this kind of action against him.

Opposition to Smiley has been going on for years. The only action ever taken against him was when Smelly victimized him.

Nothing regarding NY/Boston or accusations of who's who or any banter with Pike or his cronies had anything to do with what just transpired. If it had any bearing at all, this action by BDC would have occurred long before this.

Invasion of privacy won't be tolerated on a public forum.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

I completely agree harness. Posting people personal information on a site without there consent if even if its bogas or not is far beyond the line of what is okay.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

No Kim. It's not even debateable. It's not "in my head".
    I saw a blatant invasion of privacy. --- Harness

---------------------------------------------

Read the post again, Harness. The "in your head" comment references the thought that you were the only one to report posters. My point was other posters reported Pike along with Beni at the same time.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Burrito as usual is out to lunch. Reporting invasion of privacy is done to protect others. It's quite different from any verbal exchange.

If he can't see the distinction, he's blind.

Sections
Shortcuts