World Series Game 4 Thread: Red Sox at Cardinals

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottwad. Show scottwad's posts

Re: World Series Game 4 Thread: Red Sox at Cardinals

In response to AFNAV130's comment:

Hell doesn't Matheny look like a roider? I mean seriously. No kidding here.

Stoneface! Roidrage!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Here is an idea: Stop with the nonsensical comments and try to focus on the game.  Try to come up with some intelligent, relevant ideas. Is that too much to ask ?  Don't turn this World Series game thread into a juvenile travesty. Because , that is what is happening.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

3 innings 34 pitches, looks like the sox were happy just getting to ws judging by their at bats. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Since when did Lance Lynn ever hit 96 MPH ? Does anybody know if this is the norm for this guy ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

Maybe i do hate cards

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottwad. Show scottwad's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

Here is an idea: Stop with the nonsensical comments and try to focus on the game.  Try to come up with some intelligent, relevant ideas. Is that too much to ask ?  Don't turn this World Series game thread into a juvenile travesty. Because , that is what is happening.

Correct.Sorry

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

I really thought we could hit a team like St. Louis I really did, they just don't have hitting teams like the Sox in the National League.  I should have known when the Dodgers got spanked that this wasn't going to go well and we were going to stuggle to get runs (save the first game in Boston).  Bottom line is we can't win getting into pitching duels, we have to hit we have to get runs and get a lead sometime.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dabro. Show Dabro's posts

We can't hit the ball.  We couldn't hit the ball against the tigers and somehow we stole the series.  It is catching up with us. You can't win if nobody can hit the other team's pitchers.  Every inning is the same.  We don't hit the ball well.  We don't hit the ball hard.  We don't hit the ball on a line drive.  We don't make contact.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

No organization is that lucky where they can churn out a 7-8 22 year old 98 mph Cy Young candidates.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddymon. Show Eddymon's posts

Lance "Cy Young" Lynn ladies and gentleman.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

In response to tvfrank's comment:

In response to 1972SoxFan4eva's comment:

I hope the SOX don't break all their bats; what are they gonna use to hit with? Oh, nevermind.

I think someone is getting upset by the fact that people are talking about his steroid pumped team

You can't be that stupid, can you? I forgot more about the SOX than you'll ever know.

wow you told me

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from august271985. Show august271985's posts

In response to AL34's comment:

Since when did Lance Lynn ever hit 96 MPH ? Does anybody know if this is the norm for this guy ?

He can usually get to around 95, so it's pretty normal. But he should be easier to hit than the Sox are showing up to this point.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bw777. Show bw777's posts

They just said Lynn was 4-54 for the regular season.  If the series goes 7 games, that's right around where Drew will be!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

This must be coming from someone who somehow missed that trotting out 98+ rookie pitchers from starters down to the closer is messing the series up. Seriously, it's not unfounded and non sensical. It's the truth and any real baseball person knows this. Please Obi Wan, how do you beat that? You must know a lot about baseball. I'm waiting with bated breath to hear your glorious explanation.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

Nice close up of Buch blowing out some snots.  I think he just lost 3 pounds.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

There is no difference between the leagues, except for the designated hitter rule. They are all major league players who came up through the same minor leagues.  Let's not be ridiculous.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

I hope the SOX don't break all their bats; what are they gonna use to hit with? Oh, nevermind.

I think someone is getting upset by the fact that people are talking about his steroid pumped team

You can't be that stupid, can you? I forgot more about the SOX than you'll ever know.

wow you told me

To be as big an A-whole as you are, you must be on ASTEROIDS.

your looking these up on the internet are you

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

I've never seen any team have their entire pitching staff all hit 95-100mph the last 6 weeks of the season. Usually guys arms who do throw that hard fatigue by the end of the year and in the postseason. St. Louis pitching staff is throwing the ball harder now than they did throughout the season. Roids

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Maybe i do hate cards

lol!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

In response to august271985's comment:

In response to AL34's comment:

He can usually get to around 95, so it's pretty normal. But he should be easier to hit than the Sox are showing up to this point.

Looks like the second coming of Don Drysdale

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

So it begins. 

Sections
Shortcuts