World Series Game 4 Thread: Red Sox at Cardinals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

Re: World Series Game 4 Thread: Red Sox at Cardinals

Man Papi just ran faster than i ahve ever seen him run lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Glad JF didn't PH Drew.  No matter what happens here, Sox need his D.

Nice AB by Gomes and Bogie.

And an RBI by Drew.  Game tied.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomtom1. Show tomtom1's posts

Finally a positive at bat by Drew.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottwad. Show scottwad's posts

In response to Agree-with-Dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to user_4151996's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joyceand's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In all honesty, the Sox look overmatched in this series in the pitching and offense departments.

[/QUOTE]

Managing too!

[/QUOTE]
    Troll trying to be anonymous with his numerical moniker.

[/QUOTE]

Actually can't figure out how to change it. Please enlighten me!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

drew with rbi and ortiz running hard for home Gotta love it!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Heart stopped for second.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

Come on Ross lean into that and take one for the team

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaysofYaz. Show DaysofYaz's posts

Pinch hit napoli not carp

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

stay out of dp

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

Come on he's leaving that fastball high and in the zone get a hold of one ross

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

In response to DaysofYaz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

May depend on who is pitching, righty or lefty.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They might need Napoli to play first base after Big Papi.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

stay out of dp

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AFNAV130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Here is an idea: Stop with the nonsensical comments and try to focus on the game.  Try to come up with some intelligent, relevant ideas. Is that too much to ask ?  Don't turn this World Series game thread into a juvenile travesty. Because , that is what is happening.

[/QUOTE]

This must be coming from someone who somehow missed that trotting out 98+ rookie pitchers from starters down to the closer is messing the series up. Seriously, it's not unfounded and non sensical. It's the truth and any real baseball person knows this. Please Obi Wan, how do you beat that? You must know a lot about baseball. I'm waiting with bated breath to hear your glorious explanation.

[/QUOTE]

The only explanation is that you are a fool. Totally ridiculous , unfounded steroid accusations. No reason for it except their velocity as rookies ? As if getting older would make you throw harder ? You are spouting nonsense and don't have any basis for it. If they beat us , they must be cheating ? Get real. And , your suggestion that people should flood the station with calls about the Card's pitchers being on steroids ? How dumb can you get ? It is impossible to argue with someone like you. You make absolutely no sense.

[/QUOTE]

Haha really?. Unfounded? Said the same about McGwire and Sosa I'm sure. So you think it's natural to have all these guys throwing this hard? With pinpoint control? You are so full of it it's not funny. You are one sad person. You are the only one of the handful here who doesn't think there's something smelly going on. It has nothing with getting older. It's about dominating a world series American League team that scored as many runs as they have. As a rookie. Times 5. You must be as dumb as a box of rocks. No one has ever had this type of rookie pitching dominating lime they do. I didn't spend 10 years of my life deploying and getting shot at to come home and see this type of s*** on TV. And to have someone like you taking shots at people like me. I would destroy you any discussion. You know why? Because I'm so much smarter than you could ever hope to be. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

If a lefty comes out of the pen if Ross gets on then u have to go with naps

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomtom1. Show tomtom1's posts

In response to KRomine's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Phatfield's comment:
    [QUOTE]

*Can someone please give Bucholtz an infusion of guts.  Biggest wuss, ever! 

[/QUOTE]

Last I checked, that "wuss" has made it through 4 innings on guts and an 85 mph fastball!

[/QUOTE]

Right on my man.  Anyone who calls Buch a wuss knows nothing about what it yakes to play this game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Careful basrunners....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottwad. Show scottwad's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Here is an idea: Stop with the nonsensical comments and try to focus on the game.  Try to come up with some intelligent, relevant ideas. Is that too much to ask ?  Don't turn this World Series game thread into a juvenile travesty. Because , that is what is happening.

[/QUOTE]

This must be coming from someone who somehow missed that trotting out 98+ rookie pitchers from starters down to the closer is messing the series up. Seriously, it's not unfounded and non sensical. It's the truth and any real baseball person knows this. Please Obi Wan, how do you beat that? You must know a lot about baseball. I'm waiting with bated breath to hear your glorious explanation.

[/QUOTE]

The only explanation is that you are a fool. Totally ridiculous , unfounded steroid accusations. No reason for it except their velocity as rookies ? As if getting older would make you throw harder ? You are spouting nonsense and don't have any basis for it. If they beat us , they must be cheating ? Get real. And , your suggestion that people should flood the station with calls about the Card's pitchers being on steroids ? How dumb can you get ? It is impossible to argue with someone like you. You make absolutely no sense.

[/QUOTE]

Haha really?. Unfounded? Said the same about McGwire and Sosa I'm sure. So you think it's natural to have all these guys throwing this hard? With pinpoint control? You are so full of it it's not funny. You are one sad person. You are the only one of the handful here who doesn't think there's something smelly going on. It has nothing with getting older. It's about dominating a world series American League team that scored as many runs as they have. As a rookie. Times 5. You must be as dumb as a box of rocks. No one has ever had this type of rookie pitching dominating lime they do. I didn't spend 10 years of my life deploying and getting shot at to come home and see this type of s*** on TV. And to have someone like you taking shots at people like me. I would destroy you any discussion. You know why? Because I'm so much smarter than you could ever hope to be. 

[/QUOTE]

OHHRA!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

rats

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaysofYaz. Show DaysofYaz's posts

In response to AL34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Carp can play first. Napoli could take this guy out of the park.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

base hit carp please

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are a phony. I'm done with you.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottwad. Show scottwad's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to AL34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Carp can play first. Napoli could take this guy out of the park.

[/QUOTE]

At least it is tied. 

Sections
Shortcuts