In response to AFNAV130's comment:

In response to 67redsox's comment:

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

Here is an idea: Stop with the nonsensical comments and try to focus on the game.  Try to come up with some intelligent, relevant ideas. Is that too much to ask ?  Don't turn this World Series game thread into a juvenile travesty. Because , that is what is happening.

This must be coming from someone who somehow missed that trotting out 98+ rookie pitchers from starters down to the closer is messing the series up. Seriously, it's not unfounded and non sensical. It's the truth and any real baseball person knows this. Please Obi Wan, how do you beat that? You must know a lot about baseball. I'm waiting with bated breath to hear your glorious explanation.

The only explanation is that you are a fool. Totally ridiculous , unfounded steroid accusations. No reason for it except their velocity as rookies ? As if getting older would make you throw harder ? You are spouting nonsense and don't have any basis for it. If they beat us , they must be cheating ? Get real. And , your suggestion that people should flood the station with calls about the Card's pitchers being on steroids ? How dumb can you get ? It is impossible to argue with someone like you. You make absolutely no sense.

Haha really?. Unfounded? Said the same about McGwire and Sosa I'm sure. So you think it's natural to have all these guys throwing this hard? With pinpoint control? You are so full of it it's not funny. You are one sad person. You are the only one of the handful here who doesn't think there's something smelly going on. It has nothing with getting older. It's about dominating a world series American League team that scored as many runs as they have. As a rookie. Times 5. You must be as dumb as a box of rocks. No one has ever had this type of rookie pitching dominating lime they do. I didn't spend 10 years of my life deploying and getting shot at to come home and see this type of s*** on TV. And to have someone like you taking shots at people like me. I would destroy you any discussion. You know why? Because I'm so much smarter than you could ever hope to be. 

You are a phony. I'm done with you.

Good. That's what losers do. Sorry I protected your dumb a**. Phony. Right. Go find a goat to f***. Where I deployed to there's plenty. I should have grabbed one for you.

Um.... language please

Thanks for your service to our country

Sorry. I just get po'd when people call me dumb. It's like,e a nervous tick. I may be an idiot, or a moron but not dumb. And yeah, hats off the Buch. Kinda looked like Maddux out there. Greg not Mike lol.

Thanks!

I don't know if your new here or not but there are some great posters here and some really nasty ones.  I have learned the hard way to ignore the nasty ones, you can't win with them.  They will lower themselves to the lowest levels to beat another poster.  

I like to think I was raised better than to dwell in the gutter. I bet you were too.  Just use the ignore button, so much easier on ther nervesWink

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Re: World Series Game 4 Thread: Red Sox at Cardinals

In response to KRomine's comment:

Can't underestimate how important Buch's outing was.  If Doubront can give another inning and the Sox can pull this out, they can get by without using Lackey.

agreed

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottwad. Show scottwad's posts

In response to tvfrank's comment:

In response to user_4151996's comment:

As bad as the SOX offense has been, this Cards' offense is no 'murderers' row' either. Nice job by Felix. He's been steady out of the pen. 

Hopefully Farrell leaves him in for a few, even though Breslow is available.

Breslow needs a day off.

It was sarcasm.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Breslow needs a day off.

Yeah.  With all the misfortune the poor guy needs some rest while his team mates can pull this series even and bring it home.

Nice pick up by the Cards 3B there, could have been an error with the uneven bounce.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

Come on Ortiz 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

let's make this happen

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

Jesus. He's hitting .700 yikes!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

Got to get pedey running here

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

Papi has 1/3 of the Sox hits in this series

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

bb

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

Here is an idea: Stop with the nonsensical comments and try to focus on the game.  Try to come up with some intelligent, relevant ideas. Is that too much to ask ?  Don't turn this World Series game thread into a juvenile travesty. Because , that is what is happening.

This must be coming from someone who somehow missed that trotting out 98+ rookie pitchers from starters down to the closer is messing the series up. Seriously, it's not unfounded and non sensical. It's the truth and any real baseball person knows this. Please Obi Wan, how do you beat that? You must know a lot about baseball. I'm waiting with bated breath to hear your glorious explanation.

The only explanation is that you are a fool. Totally ridiculous , unfounded steroid accusations. No reason for it except their velocity as rookies ? As if getting older would make you throw harder ? You are spouting nonsense and don't have any basis for it. If they beat us , they must be cheating ? Get real. And , your suggestion that people should flood the station with calls about the Card's pitchers being on steroids ? How dumb can you get ? It is impossible to argue with someone like you. You make absolutely no sense.

Haha really?. Unfounded? Said the same about McGwire and Sosa I'm sure. So you think it's natural to have all these guys throwing this hard? With pinpoint control? You are so full of it it's not funny. You are one sad person. You are the only one of the handful here who doesn't think there's something smelly going on. It has nothing with getting older. It's about dominating a world series American League team that scored as many runs as they have. As a rookie. Times 5. You must be as dumb as a box of rocks. No one has ever had this type of rookie pitching dominating lime they do. I didn't spend 10 years of my life deploying and getting shot at to come home and see this type of s*** on TV. And to have someone like you taking shots at people like me. I would destroy you any discussion. You know why? Because I'm so much smarter than you could ever hope to be. 

You are a phony. I'm done with you.

Good. That's what losers do. Sorry I protected your dumb a**. Phony. Right. Go find a goat to f***. Where I deployed to there's plenty. I should have grabbed one for you.

Um.... language please

Thanks for your service to our country

Sorry. I just get po'd when people call me dumb. It's like,e a nervous tick. I may be an idiot, or a moron but not dumb. And yeah, hats off the Buch. Kinda looked like Maddux out there. Greg not Mike lol.

Thanks!

I don't know if your new here or not but there are some great posters here and some really nasty ones.  I have learned the hard way to ignore the nasty ones, you can't win with them.  They will lower themselves to the lowest levels to beat another poster.  

I like to think I was raised better than to dwell in the gutter. I bet you were too.  Just use the ignore button, so much easier on ther nervesWink

True. Good point. I just love a good argument(poly sci degree) But yeah, when it goes sour, might as well hit ignore. Good point.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

They won't give him a pitch with Gomes waiting and 2 out. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Johnny be good !

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to KRomine's comment:

Papi has 1/3 of the Sox hits in this series

sadly that's not saying much

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

Gomes has to step up here

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

Come on just one hit gomes

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Make them pay Gomes. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Is it just me or does Matheny walking real slow to the mound.  I guess sneaking extra time for his pitcher in the BP to get couple more throws ?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

In response to blingblang's comment:

Is it just me or does Matheny walking real slow to the mound.  I guess sneaking extra time for his pitcher in the BP to get couple more throws ?

That's part of the game dude. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

In response to blingblang's comment:

Buchholz gutted it out there, and gave a fighting chance for Sox to win.  Kudos Bucky !

Come on Doubie, be the hero and shut them down for the next 2-3 innings.

He gave it all he had and was not exactly lighting up the radar gun at 85MPH.

Sections
Shortcuts