WORSE SOX LOSS? I SAY HEIDI WATNEY!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

WORSE SOX LOSS? I SAY HEIDI WATNEY!

now they've done it. i can deal with tito, pap, and theo leaving but i will NEVER forgive them for taking away my heidi watney. you pay whatever she wants. there will NEVER be another heidi..period! i would get rid of dustin pedroia before letting a heidi go, its easier to draft or trade for another muddy chicken! WHO IS GOING TO BE INTREPIDLY HOT and use that mouth to slowlyyyy munch of phallic foods with those come hither eyes and mouth that leaves little to the imagination in those super-tight skinny slacks/jeans.. the perfect height and face.. on the eighth day, god created heidi. if u put together the best minds and give them an unlimited budget and time to design the PERFECT specimen of female pulchritude, heidi is the woman they would come up with!!!

is it too late to bring in TEBOWWWWWWWW?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Re: WORSE SOX-BASED LOSS? I SAY HEIDI WATNEY!

I don't understand the facsination with Heidi. Is she attractive? Yes. But certainly not beautiful. She is really very plain.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I HEARD, AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TRUE IT IS, SO PLEASE DON'T QUOTE ME........   BUUUTTTT......  I HEARD THAT LUCCIANNO's WANTS TO BRING IN  LILLY TOMLIN TO TAKE LONG TALL WATNEY'S PLACE .....  CAN YOU BELIEVE IT !!!!!Surprised

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

my only concern is that she's now going to LA to cover the lakers.. imagine what kobe could do to that in a hotel room if given the opportunity?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to WORSE SOX-BASED LOSS? I SAY HEIDI WATNEY!:
    [QUOTE]now they've done it. i can deal with tito, pap, and theo leaving but i will NEVER forgive them for taking away my heidi watney. you pay whatever she wants. there will NEVER be another heidi..period! i would get rid of dustin pedroia before letting a heidi go, its easier to draft or trade for another muddy chicken! WHO IS GOING TO BE INTREPIDLY HOT and use that mouth to slowlyyyy munch of phallic foods with those come hither eyes and mouth that leaves little to the imagination in those super-tight skinny slacks/jeans.. the perfect height and face.. on the eighth day, god created heidi. if u put together the best minds and give them an unlimited budget and time to design the PERFECT specimen of female pulchritude, heidi is the woman they would come up with!!! is it too late to bring in TEBOWWWWWWWW?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

I win either way because even though the Sox have always been my baseball team, the Lakers are my favorite in basketball and Pats football.  Some may call me trader by not liking the Celts but I have my reasons.  As for hockey, the old Hartford Whalers were my favorite because I was born and raised there.  Since the Whalers departure I lost interest in the sport.

We will miss Heidi at NESN but she was always a California girl.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GhostofTito. Show GhostofTito's posts

Heidi "plain"?????
    Need glasses!!!
    When she was at WEEI for some fundraising.
    Mike Adams said he'd never seen so many people try to find excuses to come into the studio, as during Heidi's visit.
    She's most American male's dream. Tall, blonde, long haired, with a killer smile.
    And yes, she is beautiful.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In Response to Re: WORSE SOX-BASED LOSS? I SAY HEIDI WATNEY!:
    [QUOTE]I don't understand the facsination with Heidi. Is she attractive? Yes. But certainly not beautiful. She is really very plain.
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

Wow! not beautiful? Can we see a picture of your Wife or Girlfriend or your hand?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]I don't understand the facsination with Heidi. Is she attractive? Yes. But certainly not beautiful. She is really very plain.
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

You're either old, blind, or dead.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtDawgSox. Show DirtDawgSox's posts

[QUOTE]Heidi "plain"????? Need glasses!!! When she was at WEEI for some fundraising. Mike Adams said he'd never seen so many people try to find excuses to come into the studio, as during Heidi's visit. She's most American male's dream. Tall, blonde, long haired, with a killer smile. And yes, she is beautiful.
    Posted by GhostofTito[/QUOTE]
    nothing plain about Heidi....she is a beautiful woman

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

10 votes for Heidi pretty much shows you how much polls actually mean on this board.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliams. Show hankwilliams's posts

Wonderful that Heidi will be hired for selling sex appeal to another male and female audience away from the Red Sox. Heidi won't be able to do it much longer, face lifts won't stop the next bimbo media hire.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to WORSE SOX-BASED LOSS? I SAY HEIDI WATNEY!:
    [QUOTE]now they've done it. i can deal with tito, pap, and theo leaving but i will NEVER forgive them for taking away my heidi watney. you pay whatever she wants. there will NEVER be another heidi..period! i would get rid of dustin pedroia before letting a heidi go, its easier to draft or trade for another muddy chicken! WHO IS GOING TO BE INTREPIDLY HOT and use that mouth to slowlyyyy munch of phallic foods with those come hither eyes and mouth that leaves little to the imagination in those super-tight skinny slacks/jeans.. the perfect height and face.. on the eighth day, god created heidi. if u put together the best minds and give them an unlimited budget and time to design the PERFECT specimen of female pulchritude, heidi is the woman they would come up with!!! is it too late to bring in TEBOWWWWWWWW?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

You'll get over it as easily as you got over the chick with the bicycle in your previous avatar. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

All the Captain-Save-A-Ho's get defensive when they are told what a female on TV is factually doing. I bet you all have a favorite female bartender or stripper you visit that plays you. This is what women do. It's in their DNA to find & use suckers. If you allow yourself to be used you are dumber than a bowl of rocks.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackyldo. Show jackyldo's posts

Heidi is gone  to the Lakers and Angels newtowrk in SoCal  Can Tek be far behind ?

A former beauty pagent girl in California, she'll get TV work  until she's about  30.

NESN will be holding tryouts for  24-27 year old blonds  soon, please send head shots.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Heidi is gone  to the Lakers and Angels newtowrk in SoCal  Can Tek be far behind ? A former beauty pagent girl in California, she'll get TV work  until she's about  30. NESN will be holding tryouts for  24-27 year old blonds  soon, please send head shots.
    Posted by jackyldo[/QUOTE]  HOW ABOUT  OIL-CAN-BOYD.......  HE CAN TRY THE FOOD AND TELL US HOW COLD THE BEER IS !!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from eggplants. Show eggplants's posts

Commi-Con, I'm with you on this one. After watching a dull booth session with "Too soft for baseball " Don Orsillo and his erstwhile side kick Jerry "   The Rem Dog " Remy lament hotel food, missed exits, and why Don prefers fresh water as opposed to salt water swimming .....Sharks and Sting Rays, and how he hates spiders,snakes,and creepy crawley things like big bugs and Praying Mantis's. These guys should be on Mr. Rogers Neighborhood. After listening to this drivel for way too long from these two, the only thing keeping me  on this channel is I know I'm not too far away from seeing HOT HOT Heidi getting ready to do her thing. I'd say oust the TV crew and bring back Heidi. The best TV session all year was up in Toronto when former Blue Jay catcher Greg Zaun filled in for Don Orsillo who had porcelain issues back at the hotel room. That's what it should be like.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]All the Captain-Save-A-Ho's get defensive when they are told what a female on TV is factually doing. I bet you all have a favorite female bartender or stripper you visit that plays you. This is what women do. It's in their DNA to find & use suckers. If you allow yourself to be used you are dumber than a bowl of rocks.
    Posted by xxxcrwn[/QUOTE]

If you allow yourself to be "used", you may end up in a relationship or even married.  Heaven forbid! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]                  Commi-Con, I'm with you on this one. After watching a dull booth session with "Too soft for baseball " Don Orsillo and his erstwhile side kick Jerry "   The Rem Dog " Remy lament hotel food, missed exits, and why Don prefers fresh water as opposed to salt water swimming .....Sharks and Sting Rays, and how he hates spiders,snakes,and creepy crawley things like big bugs and Praying Mantis's. These guys should be on Mr. Rogers Neighborhood. After listening to this drivel for way too long from these two, the only thing keeping me  on this channel is I know I'm not too far away from seeing HOT HOT Heidi getting ready to do her thing. I'd say oust the TV crew and bring back Heidi. The best TV session all year was up in Toronto when former Blue Jay catcher Greg Zaun filled in for Don Orsillo who had porcelain issues back at the hotel room. That's what it should be like.
    Posted by eggplants[/QUOTE]

Are you saying that TV broadcasting should be like porcelain issues?  Somehow I think it already is.  Making it just Heidi doing her thing might make it more so.  Of course, it all depends upon what you're doing by or on the porcelain.   

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

HEIDI IS A GODDESS....end of discussion

I will wail like an orphan when I don't see her at games....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

There's plenty of places where you can see gourgeous women without ruining sports.

Buy fashion magazines or erotic mags, go to a high class strip joint, network T.V. used to be loaded with pretty women ( I don't watch it much anymore, but back in the day, we had Barbara Eden, Farah Fawcett , Tina Louise, etc.).

There is no need to have these babydolls standing on the sidelines with microphones. It's like watching a rerun. "I spoke with Red Sox pitching coach, Curt Young today and he said..." ,"I met with Baltimore's pitching coach earlier and he agrees....", "Toronto's pitching coach spoke with me earlier and...."

I want REAL BASEBALL TO COME BACK. Not all this glitz and flash garbage! Pinetar, chewing tobacco, ballplayers without earrings and tattoos.  I want guys who look like Rico Petrocelli and Carl Yastrzemski....regular guys who can play the game. 

I am sick to death of all the facade. The game has degenerated into a reality show mentality. We aren't watching a sport anymore we are following a year long soap opera.

When the loss of some beauty queen with a microphone is someone's worst fear we are surely doomed to seeing too much window dressing and not enough substance. The words on the pages are no longer relevant , it's the colorful and attractive cover of the book we adore.

It's becoming a very sad world.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]There's plenty of places where you can see gourgeous women without ruining sports. Buy fashion magazines or erotic mags, go to a high class strip joint, network T.V. used to be loaded with pretty women ( I don't watch it much anymore, but back in the day, we had Barbara Eden, Farah Fawcett , Tina Louise, etc.). There is no need to have these babydolls standing on the sidelines with microphones. It's like watching a rerun. "I spoke with Red Sox pitching coach, Curt Young today and he said..." ,"I met with Baltimore's pitching coach earlier and he agrees....", "Toronto's pitching coach spoke with me earlier and...." I want REAL BASEBALL TO COME BACK. Not all this glitz and flash garbage! Pinetar, chewing tobacco, ballplayers without earrings and tattoos.  I want guys who look like Rico Petrocelli and Carl Yastrzemski....regular guys who can play the game.  I am sick to death of all the facade. The game has degenerated into a reality show mentality. We aren't watching a sport anymore we are following a year long soap opera. When the loss of some beauty queen with a microphone is someone's worst fear we are surely doomed to seeing too much window dressing and not enough substance. The words on the pages are no longer relevant , it's the colorful and attractive cover of the book we adore. It's becoming a very sad world.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]  IT'S CALLED ....... "LUCCIANNO'$ $HOWTIME" !!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GhostofTito. Show GhostofTito's posts

Wow, Zilla, you are as old school as I am!
    Remember when nobody wore batting gloves?
    Tattoos on guys necks, and dangle earring, like Bonds used to wear. Ugh!
    There was less information and more mystery to the game and its players.
    Now, it seems, we know everyone's flaws in great detail.
    Pitch counts? Someone look up a game 1963, where Warren Spahn at age 42 faced Juan Marichal for 16 innings! Both pitchers stayed for every pitch or the game. I have not been able to find a pitch count.
    Spahn, at 42, was 23-7 with 22 complete games and a 2.60 ERA!
    Imagine these pampered poodles of today doing that at any age!
    Don "Mr. Pitch Count" Orsillo, thinks guy's arms are going to fall off if they go over 100 pitches. He mentions pitch count about 40 times a game, and have a pitch count meter on NESN graphics.
    How is this progress?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]There's plenty of places where you can see gourgeous women without ruining sports. Buy fashion magazines or erotic mags, go to a high class strip joint, network T.V. used to be loaded with pretty women ( I don't watch it much anymore, but back in the day, we had Barbara Eden, Farah Fawcett , Tina Louise, etc.). There is no need to have these babydolls standing on the sidelines with microphones. It's like watching a rerun. "I spoke with Red Sox pitching coach, Curt Young today and he said..." ,"I met with Baltimore's pitching coach earlier and he agrees....", "Toronto's pitching coach spoke with me earlier and...." I want REAL BASEBALL TO COME BACK. Not all this glitz and flash garbage! Pinetar, chewing tobacco, ballplayers without earrings and tattoos.  I want guys who look like Rico Petrocelli and Carl Yastrzemski....regular guys who can play the game.  I am sick to death of all the facade. The game has degenerated into a reality show mentality. We aren't watching a sport anymore we are following a year long soap opera. When the loss of some beauty queen with a microphone is someone's worst fear we are surely doomed to seeing too much window dressing and not enough substance. The words on the pages are no longer relevant , it's the colorful and attractive cover of the book we adore. It's becoming a very sad world.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]thanks grandpa...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WORSE SOX-BASED LOSS? I SAY HEIDI WATNEY! : Are you saying that TV broadcasting should be like porcelain issues?  Somehow I think it already is.  Making it just Heidi doing her thing might make it more so.  Of course, it all depends upon what you're doing by or on the porcelain.   
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]what? u wanna see hedi on the porcelain.... imagine the ratings then.. sorry i cant this image out of my head, i need some tissue..lol

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Heidi is gone  to the Lakers and Angels newtowrk in SoCal  Can Tek be far behind ? A former beauty pagent girl in California, she'll get TV work  until she's about  30. NESN will be holding tryouts for  24-27 year old blonds  soon, please send head shots.
    Posted by jackyldo[/QUOTE]tek? thought she naied just nick green (bad taste there).. should have thrown her in to ellsbury for an extension.. oh well! bet you thats the kind of out of the box thinking cherington will bring to the table!