Would this teams record be better than.500 in the AL east?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from amisoxornot. Show amisoxornot's posts

Would this teams record be better than.500 in the AL east?

C Lavarnway
    1B Gomez
    2B Siriaco
    SS Iglesias
    3B Middlebrooks
    LF Nava
    CF Podsednik
    RF Kalish

Starters

Dubront
    Morales
    Duckworth
    Mortensen
    Alex Wilson

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yukon-Cornelius. Show Yukon-Cornelius's posts

Re: Would this teams record be better than.500 in the AL east?

In Response to Would this teams record be better than.500 in the AL east?:
    C Lavarnway 1B Gomez 2B Siriaco SS Iglesias 3B Middlebrooks LF Nava CF Podsednik RF Kalish Starters Dubront Morales Duckworth Mortensen Alex Wilson
    Posted by amisoxornot

Are you serious?  There's no way in H-E-L-L that team is even close to .500 in the AL East.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from amisoxornot. Show amisoxornot's posts

In Response to Re: Would this teams record be better than.500 in the AL east?:
    In Response to Would this teams record be better than.500 in the AL east? : Are you serious?  There's no way in H-E-L-L that team is even close to .500 in the AL East.
    Posted by Yukon-Cornelius

Am I serious about what?  I didn't say they would be better than .500 I simply asked the question.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yukon-Cornelius. Show Yukon-Cornelius's posts

In Response to Re: Would this teams record be better than.500 in the AL east? : Am I serious about what?  I didn't say they would be better than .500 I simply asked the question.
    Posted by amisoxornot

Fair enough, but I guess I don't understand why you're asking the question.  Seems like the answer is pretty obvious.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from amisoxornot. Show amisoxornot's posts

Seems like the answer is pretty obvious.

I'm not so sure.  Defensively I think that team would be as good (if not better)

They'd certainly be a lot easier to root for without the ridiculous contracts.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from amisoxornot. Show amisoxornot's posts

Are beers at Fenway Park for $8.50 a good buy? Why not start a thread about that?
    Posted by Calzone65

At this point in the season with virtually NO reason to watch this team I would welcome that discussion.  $8.50 doesn't seem so ridiculous to me.  How much are they at Pawtucket?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from amisoxornot. Show amisoxornot's posts

Is this Ami from Portlandsoxfan forum?
    Posted by Calzone65

Could be yes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from amisoxornot. Show amisoxornot's posts

team sucks

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In Response to Re: Would this teams record be better than.500 in the AL east? : Fair enough, but I guess I don't understand why you're asking the question.  Seems like the answer is pretty obvious.

That team wouldn't win 60 games. Nava? Kalish? What have they done? Nave is right now a .250 hitter with no power, Podsednik has no power and neither does Kalish. The current team with Ross only has 24 home runs from its outfielders. How many would that get you?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PSF. Show PSF's posts

Is this Ami from Portlandsoxfan forum?
    Posted by Calzone65

Probably an imposter.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PSF. Show PSF's posts

A question for Dr. Phil. Why does a Red Sox fan take joy out of coming to a Red Sox forum and saying "Team sucks"? Dr. Phil would take two pages to respond. The short answer is that he isn't a Red Sox fan but is pretending. A real fan would know how to spell Ciriaco.
    Posted by Calzone65

I wholeheartedly disagree with this.

I am a pretty big Red Sox fan, but they do suck and are very unlikable right now.  Personally, I felt that before they played an inning in 2012.  I don't think any of us who acknowledge that the team sucks take any actual joy in that fact.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from amisoxornot. Show amisoxornot's posts

Hey boston.com BRING BACK THE CANS!!!

Where's MBF?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

No.  I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do much better than .500 in the International League playing for Pawtucket. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from amisoxornot. Show amisoxornot's posts

No.  I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do much better than .500 in the International League playing for Pawtucket. 
    Posted by maxbialystock

They are 59 and 47 and in first place in the Intnl league without Middlebrooks, Dubront, and Morales so that makes no sense.

20. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts