Would you make any of these trades?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Would you make any of these trades?

Crawford and Lackey for:

Bay and Santana?

Soriano and Zambrano?

(If you subbed in Dice-K and Jenks over Lackey?)

Ellsbury and Buchholz for:

King Felix and Ichiro?

Lincecum and Aaron Rowand?

Jenks and Lackey for:

Zito and Rowand?

Jose Iglesias and Buchholz for:

Hanley Ramirez?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

Re: Would you make any of these trades?

In Response to Would you make any of these trades?:
    [QUOTE]Crawford and Lackey for: Bay and Santana? Soriano and Zambrano? (If you subbed in Dice-K and Jenks over Lackey?) Ellsbury and Buchholz for: King Felix and Ichiro? Lincecum and Aaron Rowand? Jenks and Lackey for: Zito and Rowand? Jose Iglesias and Buchholz for: Hanley Ramirez?
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

jenks and slackey. you'd be lucky to get ROWAN AND MARTIN.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

In Response to Would you make any of these trades?:
    [QUOTE]Crawford and Lackey for: Bay and Santana? Soriano and Zambrano? (If you subbed in Dice-K and Jenks over Lackey?) Ellsbury and Buchholz for: King Felix and Ichiro? Lincecum and Aaron Rowand? Jenks and Lackey for: Zito and Rowand? Jose Iglesias and Buchholz for: Hanley Ramirez?
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

None of them is worht it for the SOX.  First of all we just signed speedy Carl for next 7 years.  he's not going anywhere for anybody.  Ellsbury straight up for King Felix would make more sense watching him improve this year.  And plus his young age.  I would lightly consider Jose/Clay for Hanley trade. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankn. Show frankn's posts

Not very practical trades.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

How about trying to Coco Crisp - put him in right field - some power - good field - seems to like New Yankee stadium - could not do any worse than Reddick (not very good in the Field) & Drew - not very good at the plate. Would not cost much

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

You're naming a couple of players to get that we already had (Ramirez, Bay), and you are trying to deal a few that nobody would want (Daisuke, Jenks...unless you gave them away as there would be serious concerns abut health) You are also naming Ellsbury , and there is no way Theo deals him at this point. Buchholz likely wouldn't be trade bait either.

And , quite frankly, I don't see the Giants dealing away Lincecum.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

No i wouldnt make any of them

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

How about Lackey for any pitcher with a pulse & era under 6

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In Response to Re: Would you make any of these trades?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Would you make any of these trades? : None of them is worht it for the SOX.  First of all we just signed speedy Carl for next 7 years.  he's not going anywhere for anybody.  Ellsbury straight up for King Felix would make more sense watching him improve this year.  And plus his young age.  I would lightly consider Jose/Clay for Hanley trade. 
    Posted by seannybboi[/QUOTE]
    I assume you're referring to the young age of Felix Hernandez, who is two-and-a-half years younger than Jacoby Ellsbury.

A trade of Hernandez for Ellsbury would not make sense for the Seattle Mariners.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Would you make any of these trades? : jenks and slackey. you'd be lucky to get ROWAN AND MARTIN.
    Posted by theYAZZER[/QUOTE]

LMAO - good one Yazzer!  I'm still chuckling as I type this - LOL :)!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Seems to me that if Epstein (or whomever is GM this winter) gets the inclination that Ellsbury will not sign an extension, you have to consider trading him while his value is high and if that means a big return...maybe not King Felix, but another really good starter who is a year awayor so from FA but willing to work out an extension.  Or some good young outfielder who had a down year (and bats RH) but can play CF.  It unfortunately does not look like Reddick or Kalish are as certain as they once looked.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

the only trade that makes any sense is the one with the mariners, but instead of ichiro you should have put franklin guitierrez. i would do that deal. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

[QUOTE]the only trade that makes any sense is the one with the mariners, but instead of ichiro you should have put franklin guitierrez. i would do that deal. 
    Posted by redsoxpride34[/QUOTE]
    The Mariners would not.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I'd trade:
    Iglesias, Renaudo, Kalish or Reddick, and Tejada for HanRam.

I'd trade:
    Renaudo, Kalish and Iglesias or Tejada for McCutchen of J. Upton.

I'd trade Crawford, Lackey and cash for Santana (I wouldn't take Bay for free.)

I'd trade Crawford and cash for Holliday.

I'd trade Crawford and lots of cash for Kemp (softy says LA wants jitterbug-types)

I'd trade Crawford and $60M (about half of what's left), Tejada, Renaudo, & Iglesias  for Bautista.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]I'd trade: Iglesias, Renaudo, Kalish or Reddick, and Tejada for HanRam. I'd trade: Renaudo, Kalish and Iglesias or Tejada for McCutchen of J. Upton. I'd trade Crawford, Lackey and cash for Santana (I wouldn't take Bay for free.) I'd trade Crawford and cash for Holliday. I'd trade Crawford and lots of cash for Kemp (softy says LA wants jitterbug-types) I'd trade Crawford and $60M (about half of what's left), Tejada, Renaudo, & Iglesias  for Bautista.
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

me too, but I would take Bay for free and 2-3 packages are a little low (like Upton)