Would you trade for Jose Reyes?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

Re: Would you trade for Jose Reyes?

Reyes is injury prone, has had attitude problems, and is having a career year that far exceeds anything he's done in the past.
    One thing that Theo never learns is, never go after someone coming off a career season (unless they're on the Sox and he lets them walk).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

The only way I would trade for Reyes is if he could be locked up long term. Even then I'd be leery. He's always had a rep for being a bit of a head case, and he's having his best year ever in a contract year. That sets off warning bells for me. Plus, I'd really like to see what Navarro can do.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxcorpseman. Show redsoxcorpseman's posts

No!

Trade for Kemp!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from eggplants. Show eggplants's posts

No trade for Reyes. No doubt we need an upgrade here. Reyes not the answer though. I'd bring up Inglesias for a look see before I did anything. Brignac the almost everyday SS for the Rays is hitting around .180 last time I looked. If Inglesias is hitting .227 in AAA maybe it's time for JI.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxcorpseman. Show redsoxcorpseman's posts

New lineup:

Crawford (Scutaro v. some LHP)
    Pedroia
    AGon
    Kemp
    Ortiz
    Youk
    Reddick/Drew (Crawford v. some LHP bump Reddick/Drew and Salty down)
    Salty
    Scutaro

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

absolutely not besides, who would the Mets take for him that we have/willing to give up?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The sox may have lost their future SS this evening...Brackman the pitcher for the WB Yankees beaned Jose Iglesias late in tonights game against the Pawsox! Leave it to a useless Yankee to hit a Sox budding star!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

The Mets are not trading Reyes. Period!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts