WOW! PEDY rips out valentine's heart! I blame tonight's loss on V as well, VAL =TIM THOMAS!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: WOW! PEDY rips out valentine's heart! I blame today's loss on V!

In Response to Re: WOW! PEDY rips out valentine's heart! I blame today's loss on V!:
    We all love Pedey , and it's nice to see him defend a teammate.  However , look at it this way ; you work in an office , things are not going well , your boss gets fired, the new boss says something that you don't like, so you tell him ," that's not the way we do things here."  How would that work out?
    Posted by dgalehouse

You know what destroys that analogy? Most of us don't make more money than our bosses.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: WOW! PEDY rips out valentine's heart! I blame today's loss on V!

In Response to Re: WOW! PEDY rips out valentine's heart! I blame today's loss on V!:
    In Response to Re: WOW! PEDY rips out valentine's heart! I blame today's loss on V! : You know what destroys that analogy? Most of us don't make more money than our bosses.
    Posted by LloydDobler

Lloyd , No we don't. But , when you put it that way , it doesn't come across as a compliment to Pedroia.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: WOW! PEDY rips out valentine's heart! I blame tonight's loss on V as well, VAL =TIM THOMAS!

this is unacceptable. this team got BLOWED out (magic johnson phrase). i believe like tim thomas after his extreme right wing ravings, for now val has divided the soul of this team. this team is distracted and simply cant trust their leadership. rather than focus 100%, we are now getting 87%. at this level, u need 100. val could not have picked a worse time for thos bozo comments!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: WOW! PEDY rips out valentine's heart! I blame tonight's loss on V as well, VAL =TIM THOMAS!

In Response to Re: WOW! PEDY rips out valentine's heart! I blame tonight's loss on V as well, VAL =TIM THOMAS!:
    this is unacceptable. this team got BLOWED out (magic johnson phrase). i believe like tim thomas after his extreme right wing ravings, for now val has divided the soul of this team. this team is distracted and simply cant trust their leadership. rather than focus 100%, we are now getting 87%. at this level, u need 100. val could not have picked a worse time for thos bozo comments!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Was Valentine secretly causing them to lose focus last September?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: WOW! PEDY rips out valentine's heart! I blame tonight's loss on V as well, VAL =TIM THOMAS!:
    In Response to Re: WOW! PEDY rips out valentine's heart! I blame tonight's loss on V as well, VAL =TIM THOMAS! : Was Valentine secretly causing them to lose focus last September?
    Posted by dgalehouse
    bringing in val was the equivalent of dropping a nuclear weapon in your house to take care of your cockroach problem, throwing the baby off the bridge with the rest of the bathwater, chopping off your nose to spite your face. we had issues, we needed tweaking like going from theo to cherington. demarlo hale or a ferrell would have sufficed. yep, we had an issue in sept. sometimes crapppp happens. we picked a bad time to have our worse month in 7 years. cant ignore the 6 years and months. it was an event not a pattern. u think val can b trusted not to buy the gasoline to pour on the team under a crisis? the leader must b calm, set the example about keeping teams in-house, does val sound like a guy you want leading you in a foxhole or in enemy territory or handling you as a spy?

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts