1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: WOW! the WATNEY just confirmed on my Twitter that the SOX will make the PLAYOFFS!

SpamLover

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: WOW! the WATNEY just confirmed on my Twitter that the SOX will make the PLAYOFFS!

Sounds almost like phone sex.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

zillz! tsk,tsk.....you naughty boy! lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

I call them as I see them....if Heidi Watney was talking to me about something "hard" at 4 A.M. , I wouldn't be thinking about baseball....

Seriously, reread the O.P.....these words all appear , "hard", "back and forth", "promised to check her out", "must say I loved what I saw", "loved that is was just Heidi solo in all her glory"...really are we talking baseball here ???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

I call them as I see them....if Heidi Watney was talking to me about something "hard" at 4 A.M. , I wouldn't be thinking about baseball....

Seriously, reread the O.P.....these words all appear , "hard", "back and forth", "promised to check her out", "must say I loved what I saw", "loved that is was just Heidi solo in all her glory"...really are we talking baseball here ???

well zilla, I recon not...however, that said I really loved Heidi Watney and was sad to see her go. Now we have Miss Jenny Dell who is a doll. as for baseball? right back tonight with a W.

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts