Wow..today TV Baseball, NY-Balt, Sox-Sox & A's-Rays & wife gone all day !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Wow..today TV Baseball, NY-Balt, Sox-Sox & A's-Rays & wife gone all day !

Maybe Price was upset about his $205 taxi from SF to Oakland (HA!). Taking a helicopter today...I'm sure cost more or same as $205.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/nationals/with-bay-bridge-weekend-closure-rays-take-long-alternate-route-to-coliseum-to-face-as/2013/08/30/05255e16-11de-11e3-a2b3-5e107edf9897_story.html

Will love watching NY-Balt at 10am (PCT) & really don't care who wins but even though Yankees are 1 behind the Orioles I hate them more so will root for Balt.

Will watch Sox at 4pm (PCT) and then hopefully with a commanding lead will switch to the A's-Rays at 6pm (PCT). Fortunately wife has shopping to do and will go to the movies & leave me in peace. Loved the A's victory last night almost as much as ours. Wouldn't be a dry eye in my house if A's sweep. These 2 teams could be the wild card foes !!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Re: Wow..today TV Baseball, NY-Balt, Sox-Sox & A's-Rays & wife gone all day !

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

Maybe Price was upset about his $205 taxi from SF to Oakland (HA!). Taking a helicopter today...I'm sure cost more or same as $205.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/nationals/with-bay-bridge-weekend-closure-rays-take-long-alternate-route-to-coliseum-to-face-as/2013/08/30/05255e16-11de-11e3-a2b3-5e107edf9897_story.html

Will love watching NY-Balt at 10am (PCT) & really don't care who wins but even though Yankees are 1 behind the Orioles I hate them more so will root for Balt.

Will watch Sox at 4pm (PCT) and then hopefully with a commanding lead will switch to the A's-Rays at 6pm (PCT). Fortunately wife has shopping to do and will go to the movies & leave me in peace. Loved the A's victory last night almost as much as ours. Wouldn't be a dry eye in my house if A's sweep. These 2 teams could be the wild card foes !!!

Yes Yes, All that baseball and so happy wife is gone all day. Maybe thats the reason wife is gone all day ? Heck ! The other guy loves the idea that your so involved with baseball. Yes So lucky your wife is gone all day ......That makes two of you !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Can she take my wife with her?  I'll bring the nachos...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Can your wife solve my DirectTV Pac12 problem.  My day would be complete if I could watch the Duck game.

It's going to be a big year.....

First, The Sox win the WS

Second, The Ducks take the BCS bowl & #1 in NCAAF

Third, The Pats win the SB

Then, I get ready for the Bruins to take the SC

I'll take a pass on the Celtics this year.  :(

Sections
Shortcuts