WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox

what's with all the obsesssion over the yankees?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox

should you not be in a Tiger forum?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In Response to Re: WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox:
    Yeah, they all claim they're here for "balance" or some nonsense like that. Funny thing, though - no Red Sox fan I know ever goes to Yankee sites to hang out.
    Posted by davetheknave
    I like sharing opinions with some yankee fans. We have a couple real good ones posting here. It would be boring if all we did here was part fellow Sox fans on the back. A difference of opinion or point of view is healthy. They must feel the same or they wouldn't be here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response to; WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox:
    Posted by MichFan

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sjddaj. Show sjddaj's posts

Unfortunately, there are many here that just want to be difficult.  But, I have no problem with the knowledgeable ones. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

I dont mind most of the Yankee fans but Camelwalk and TWM are really obnoxious with their yankee love fest. One of them even said they would take Andy Petite over Josh Beckett.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

Two things I always root against, the Yankees, and whatever team Calipari is coaching. IMO keep the Yankee posters on here, they provide comic relief.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Two things I always root against, the Yankees, and whatever team Calipari is coaching. IMO keep the Yankee posters on here, they provide comic relief.
    Posted by attic-dan

Some has to provide some comedy, especially after readying your very sad posts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

IMO, Yankee fans are good for the forum, but changing the subject of the threads is annoying.  To CamelWalk and ThatWasMe - if you have a post that you think will go off-topic, please start a new thread first, and link back to it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I count jessey, zac and jete among the most fun and well informed people with whom to discuss baseball.

All three are longtime posters here. All three are polite,stay within forum policies and provide the "view from the darkside" without being obnoxious jerks.

I like talking to these three posters and would not enjoy my time here as much if they didn't post.

So, what is the problem? Do you want variety in life or do you want a forum with just a bunch of pinkhats?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

I count jessey, zac and jete among the most fun and well informed people with whom to discuss baseball. All three are longtime posters here. All three are polite,stay within forum policies and provide the "view from the darkside" without being obnoxious jerks. I like talking to these three posters and would not enjoy my time here as much if they didn't post. So, what is the problem? Do you want variety in life or do you want a forum with just a bunch of pinkhats?
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

damn lizard breath, I'm upset that you left me out!

Tongue Out

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I dont mind most of the Yankee fans but Camelwalk and TWM are really obnoxious with their yankee love fest. One of them even said they would take Andy Petite over Josh Beckett.
    Posted by RSF4Life234

I'd guess that it's more our politics you don't like.

I didn't make the comment about Pettitte over Beckett.

But it sure makes sense.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

They are knowledgeable baseball guys all. Never hiding their allegiances, they stand tall as members of the evi.......well, of another empire. :-P . It's always great to hear others views! In fact, I'd be happy to hear from some Rays fans who might like to hang with us. They just need to be classy and respectful like our Yankee friends always are.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Yo Michfan! I fear your team more than any other team in baseball this year. I've gone on record here predicting 105+ wins for them this year. You must be stoked about the upcoming season!

In Response to WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox:
    Posted by MichFan

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

In response to "Re: WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox":
    In Response to Re: WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox : I'd guess that it's more our politics you don't like. I didn't make the comment about Pettitte over Beckett. But it sure makes sense. Posted by ThatWasMe
    Well yeah politics get annoying on a baseball thread and if you really think that then I hope you never become a gm

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to "Re: WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox": Well yeah politics get annoying on a baseball thread and if you really think that then I hope you never become a gm
    Posted by RSF4Life234

The reason I pointed politics out was because there is little difference between the allegiance CW and myself have for the Yankees in what we express here compared to any of the other Yankee fans.

Not too many Yankee fans who post here who grovel to the RSN residents for acceptance.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox : I'd guess that it's more our politics you don't like. I didn't make the comment about Pettitte over Beckett. But it sure makes sense.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

to whom?? I'm fairly sensible and sounds like wishful thinking to me. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox : to whom?? I'm fairly sensible and sounds like wishful thinking to me. 
    Posted by J-BAY

I realize Beckett is a sacred cow on this site but from an outside perspective looking in, his injuries, the chicken and beer bs, his attitude contributing to the removal of a very good Mgr. in my opinion Tito I'll take a healthy AP over sour puss any day of the week.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox : I realize Beckett is a sacred cow on this site but from an outside perspective looking in, his injuries, the chicken and beer bs, his attitude contributing to the removal of a very good Mgr. in my opinion Tito I'll take a healthy AP over sour puss any day of the week.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

No sacred cow, just an excellent pitcher who has proven his worth in the AL Beast, TWM. He was healthy, by in large, and in the Cy Young discussion, until September, "the chicken and beer BS" is past and his attitude has always been what it is. Beckett nor anyone else was soley responsible for Franconas removal. At this point, a 40 year old Petitte as of June 15, after a year off,  is an unknown at best. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox : No sacred cow, just an excellent pitcher who has proved his worth in the AL Beast, TWM. He was healthy, by in large, and in the Cy Young discussion, until September, "the chicken and beer BS" is past and his attitude has always been what it is. Beckett nor anyone else was soley responsible for Franconas removal. at this point, a 40 year old Petitte, as of June 15, after a year off  is an unknown at best. 
    Posted by J-BAY

Like a few other issues being bantered around here, we'll see what happens.

All that aside the relationship between Beckett and Bobby V. should be entertaining.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox : Like a few other issues being bantered around here, we'll see what happens. All that aside the relationship between Beckett and Bobby V. should be entertaining.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

Fair enough. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox : Fair enough. 
    Posted by J-BAY

And 193 innings for Beckett last season I predict 120-30 this year.

Sections
Shortcuts